Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Official: X-Travaganza

Old 11-14-2010, 01:59 PM   #1
T0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T0LLPHR33's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to T0LLPHR33
Official: X-Travaganza

X-TRAVAGANZA.....coming soon

Ok it's been over 2 years now since there was a big event on the west side of this country so here's one at a fairly central location for you all to attend. I figure this is ample time to ask for time off and start a slush fund for it. So lets get excited and as many X-runners (and friends) to make this event one to remember. We are also trying to get as many 4x4 involved in this as possible to make 1 huge event.

currently working with my company to get discount on rooms at Horizon Hotel in Heavenly <-click for link

Dates: July 14-17, 2011
Where: S. Shore Lake Tahoe, CA/NV

More details to follow.

any one interested just post your name up with +1 if you are bringing a friend or significant other along...that way I can get a better head count as to how many room to ask for and reserve...the more people sign up the better chances of getting cheaper rooms...and just like the winter tahoe is packed during the summer so the rooms get booked up very quickly...that's why we are starting to plan this now...

I will be keeping the information updated in the original post quite frequently but for some reason you need to ask me something regarding this meet just pm me or visit the link provided to XRU <-click for link
Old 11-14-2010, 02:22 PM   #2
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
Subbed.