Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

(Official) Las Vegas Mod Day (December)

Old 11-22-2010, 08:33 AM   #1
Douchebaggery Unparalleled
blkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud of

Name: Christopher
blkdouttaco's Tacoma Gallery
(Official) Las Vegas Mod Day (December)

Merry Christmas Beeches

What: Mod Day, all mods are welcome, however, fluid services, i.e. oil changes, radiator flushes and transmission anything (shit that will stain my garage or the street) = not welcome.

Who: Everyone and their momma.

When: Saturday December 11th, 2010, @ 10AM - until the last mod is done. (If it works better for more people, this can change to Sunday the 12th)

Where: PM me for the address.

Bring: A Tacoma (Diego, you can bring a Tundra) FJs and 4Runners will also be accepted. Hell, you can bring a Tercel if you have a mod to do. Come with tools specific to your mod.

Alcohol:
Drinking will be allowed at this mod day, YOU WILL
HAVE TO DRINK @ THIS MOD DAY , even if it's just water, hydration is important people!

Food- We will be grilling, if you're coming, you're bringing food. Use the list below to share your contribution with the world. Just put your name in a slot, numerical order is not important. If we have a low turnout, we'll discuss other food options.

Blkdouttaco/Chris (Burger Patties)
2. (Hot Dogs/Brats)
3. (Buns)
4. (Chips and Salsa)
5. (Soda)
6. (Fill in the blank)
7. (Fill in the blank)
8. (Fill in the blank)
9. (Fill in the blank)
10. (Fill in the blank)
11. (Fill in the blank)
12. (Fill in the blank)

Any questions, PM me.
Old 11-30-2010, 02:48 PM   #2
socal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Diego
socal16's Tacoma Gallery
So I found out that I have to work on Saturday so I won't be able to make this mod day
Old 11-30-2010, 05:27 PM   #3
BareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beth
BareTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Unfortunately I won't be able to make it either. I'm going home to hopefully play in the snow!

If I don't work too late Friday I'll try to make some type of yummy treat for you guys anyway.
Old 12-01-2010, 11:40 PM   #4
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
IN! NUFF SAID OG's ONLY PLEASE LOL!
Old 12-02-2010, 11:20 AM   #5
if you have to ask, u can't afford it
tacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ray
tacobo670's Tacoma Gallery
IM IN. BUT I WORK ON SAT. SO IDK SUNDAY IS A DEFINITALLY ANYONE LIKE SOME SASHIMI... I CAN BRING...?
Old 12-02-2010, 02:08 PM   #6
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacobo670 View Post
IM IN. BUT I WORK ON SAT. SO IDK SUNDAY IS A DEFINITALLY ANYONE LIKE SOME SASHIMI... I CAN BRING...?
I think sunday is good most people nevr work sunday! As far as the Sashimi!
Old 12-03-2010, 03:51 PM   #8
blkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by socal16 View Post
So I found out that I have to work on Saturday so I won't be able to make this mod day
We changed it to a Toyota minus Tundras meet anyway, so...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BareTaco View Post
Unfortunately I won't be able to make it either. I'm going home to hopefully play in the snow!

If I don't work too late Friday I'll try to make some type of yummy treat for you guys anyway.
You should make something with a strong neck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murdered_Out_Taco View Post
IN! NUFF SAID OG's ONLY PLEASE LOL!
Gangsta gangsta! Everybody is invited.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacobo670 View Post
Sunday it is. Bring the sashimi on Saturday night for the fights if you like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
I'm in.. Just gotta think of some mods to do..
Feel free to mod my truck if yours is all up to snuff.
Old 12-03-2010, 05:22 PM   #9

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blkdouttaco View Post
We changed it to a Toyota minus Tundras meet anyway, so...

Buhahahaha!

Gangsta gangsta! Everybody is invited.

LOL fo sho!

Sunday it is. Bring the sashimi on Saturday night for the fights if you like.

Or stop by fuku and grab one of those BIG Dogs

Feel free to mod my truck if yours is all up to snuff.
Ya due taking early Christmas Gifts!

Glad people are starting to talk again on the forum! I was getting bored all by myslef!
Old 12-03-2010, 08:58 PM   #11

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
I
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
Getting some DDM Tuning Hids (Hopefully in time for Mod Day).. Do I need to get the wiring harness they offer?

Going with

8K Hi/LO H4
3K H10
Nice should be fun rock star! Good set the customer service kinda sucks but it could be better now?
Old 12-05-2010, 10:38 AM   #12
BareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beth
BareTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

You're a funny man.
Old 12-06-2010, 07:33 PM   #13

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Bump sp are we still watching the fight at your house sat night chris? Pong+UFC=Win!
Old 12-07-2010, 11:04 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by BareTaco View Post
You're a funny man.
That's what I do, duh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murdered_Out_Taco View Post
Bump sp are we still watching the fight at your house sat night chris? Pong+UFC=Win!
Don't know yet, I want to get a solid headcount first.
Old 12-07-2010, 05:33 PM   #15

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Don't know yet, I want to get a solid headcount first.
You know i am in!
Old 12-10-2010, 11:03 PM   #16
Blkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant future

Name: Sean
Blkturbo!'s Tacoma Gallery
Okay....lemme consider this meet-up

I only say "consider" for now 'cause i'm not that guy that backs out on what he says
Lemme make sure Im all straight wit tha girl and shit (plus, not sure if jetskiing will be part of my sunday-also plan!) Gotta squeeze in as much riding as possible before the real cold snap!

Oh....my "mods" would only be the mental mods.....waiting to see if i score on the Downsouth give-away! lol
Old 12-11-2010, 08:42 AM   #17

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blkturbo! View Post
Okay....lemme consider this meet-up

I only say "consider" for now 'cause i'm not that guy that backs out on what he says
Lemme make sure Im all straight wit tha girl and shit (plus, not sure if jetskiing will be part of my sunday-also plan!) Gotta squeeze in as much riding as possible before the real cold snap!

Oh....my "mods" would only be the mental mods.....waiting to see if i score on the Downsouth give-away! lol

LOL jk brah good seeing you at target O and by the way your crazy for jetskiing in thing wether lol but sounds like fun got a extra!
Old 12-11-2010, 05:16 PM   #18
Blkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant future

Name: Sean
Blkturbo!'s Tacoma Gallery
So whats the headcount now? I gotta figure out which part of the day I can swing by etc....

yea man, i wish i had a 2nd one Daniel Warmed up pretty decent today....i just make damn sure i dont get thrown in the winter. Thats a cold ass swim! haha That windchill after a splash is still a bitch though!