Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Red Rock vandalized,

Old 12-01-2010, 01:39 AM   #2
08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Ben
08WhiteTRD's Tacoma Gallery
This is terrible to hear. Some people have no respect. I hope they find these punks even though it's not very likely.
Old 12-01-2010, 01:43 AM   #3
"Change is inevitable, but growth is optional."
tacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
tacomarotto's Tacoma Gallery
damn.... its just like you meet that one guy and just ask him "Why?.... just why?"
Old 12-01-2010, 01:47 AM   #4
Resident T100 guy
97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Melt
97T's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 97T
fuckin assholes ..... is tagging bridges / abandoned bldgs not enough?

reminds me of a guy i went white water rafting with last year ... hes somewhat ghetto, raised in the city ... so were at a resting point and theres this rock someone tagged "slayer" on years ago ... and he goes what the hell some people got no respect

i was suprised hearing it from him (given i didnt know him good at the time, but this dude was full sleeved tattoed)

and he says "we come out here to get away from that city shit, i mean who the fuck goes camping and goes
"yo dogg you got the tent"
"yea dogg you got food and beer and ice"
"yea you got the spray paint"

it was funny looking back on the way he said it, but he had a great point
Old 12-01-2010, 02:42 AM   #6
Chewbacca ate my cereal.
Wing is a splendid one to beholdWing is a splendid one to beholdWing is a splendid one to beholdWing is a splendid one to beholdWing is a splendid one to beholdWing is a splendid one to beholdWing is a splendid one to beholdWing is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: SSGT 2A373
Name: Grant
Wing's Tacoma Gallery
I heard on the news that

It was going to cost 10K just to "fix" the vandalism. I say find the punks who did it, fine them the 10K and make them "fix" it. Plus, 200 hours community service cleaning up taggers "art".
Old 12-01-2010, 03:01 AM   #7
Sprink669 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSprink669 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSprink669 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSprink669 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSprink669 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSprink669 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSprink669 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSprink669 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSprink669 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSprink669 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSprink669 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Sprink669's Tacoma Gallery
I used to live in Vegas and have been to Red Rock numerous times and it is a shame that people feel the need to do something like this. Nevada is over run with "taggers". No wonder they have to lock up the spray paint at Home Depot and Lowes. Vegas is a great place to live if you don't have kids... That is why we left, the schools are horrible out there! Just my 2 cents.
Old 12-01-2010, 03:10 AM   #8
Dimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
Dimonback's Tacoma Gallery
Punks.
Old 12-01-2010, 03:33 AM   #9
Chewbacca ate my cereal.
Wing is a splendid one to beholdWing is a splendid one to beholdWing is a splendid one to beholdWing is a splendid one to beholdWing is a splendid one to beholdWing is a splendid one to beholdWing is a splendid one to beholdWing is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: SSGT 2A373
Name: Grant
Wing's Tacoma Gallery
YUP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprink669 View Post
I used to live in Vegas and have been to Red Rock numerous times and it is a shame that people feel the need to do something like this. Nevada is over run with "taggers". No wonder they have to lock up the spray paint at Home Depot and Lowes. Vegas is a great place to live if you don't have kids... That is why we left, the schools are horrible out there! Just my 2 cents.
I couldn't agree with you more! I've been in Vegas six years now and am moving my family to Dallas. Starting a new career there and getting back into school myself. Born and raised in the desert SW and I've had enough of this shit hole of a town.
Old 12-01-2010, 03:47 AM   #10
300rem7 will become famous soon enough

Navy: SSBN 738 (G) Missile Tech
300rem7's Tacoma Gallery
That is sad. All it takes is an idiot to ruin a great piece of history. The thought that these fools reproduce pisses me off.
Old 12-01-2010, 03:52 AM   #11
FoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kristin
FoxySandChick's Tacoma Gallery
I agree with Mayor Goodman, any tagger caught should have their thumbs cut off .

This is just disgusting....
Old 12-01-2010, 06:45 AM   #12
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Old 12-01-2010, 06:51 AM   #13
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Other peoples kid! Nuff said.
Old 12-01-2010, 07:42 AM   #14
Blkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant future

Name: Sean
Blkturbo!'s Tacoma Gallery
Young punk trash with small dicks!!!
Old 12-01-2010, 08:01 AM   #16
Tennessee Volunteer!
volfan51128 is on a distinguished road
Air Force: MSgt
Name: Brian
volfan51128's Tacoma Gallery
I wish they would let us hunters have an open season on taggers.

I'm not saying kill them, but let us shoot them with high powered BB/pellet guns or salt shot.

It would be pretty easy. We could get 20 tags per year for taggers so we can bag 20 of them.

It sounds like fun.

I used to live in San Antonio and there's a huge issue with gang tagging. I lived in a really nice neighborhood there and not even 1 year into this new development being build some punk painted some fences at the entrance of the subdivision. It sucked because this kinda stuff made the property value decrease dramatically.

I'm ready to go punk huntin!
Old 12-01-2010, 08:09 AM   #17
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
Quote:
Originally Posted by volfan51128 View Post
I wish they would let us hunters have an open season on taggers.

I'm not saying kill them, but let us shoot them with high powered BB/pellet guns or salt shot.
It would be pretty easy. We could get 20 tags per year for taggers so we can bag 20 of them.It sounds like fun. I'm ready to go punk huntin!
I like this idea.
Old 12-01-2010, 08:14 AM   #18
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
If they catch them, death penalty. No one worth keeping around would ever be that disrespectful.
Old 12-01-2010, 08:17 AM   #19
Razorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Razorecko's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.myspace.com/537336429/photos/613052#{%22ImageId%22%3A613052}

^ photos of them....look like illegals, send them back.
Old 12-01-2010, 08:44 AM   #20
Tennessee Volunteer!
volfan51128 is on a distinguished road
Air Force: MSgt
Name: Brian
volfan51128's Tacoma Gallery
How about skinning them alive and throwing them in the great salt lake. OUCH!