Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Battle Born Tacomas!

View Poll Results: Which Decal Would You Stick on Your Window?
BBT M16s 4 16.67%
BBT Welcome To Las Vegas 2 8.33%
BBT Initials 1 4.17%
None of These. Have a Nice Day! 7 29.17%
I Would't Put One of These Lame-Ass Stickers on My Truck Ever! 10 41.67%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-06-2010, 08:22 PM   #21
Battle Born Tacomas - Founder
VegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud of

Name: Austin
VegasTaco08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murdered_Out_Taco View Post
Win O and by the way i was not the one that wanted to use the sin city thing it was a POLL! So Screw you guys!
Good cause it sucks! LOL! So do you think we should go with both? I think I am going to clean them up a little using THExBUSxDRIVER's suggestions.
Old 12-08-2010, 03:07 PM   #22
VegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud of

Okay, I redid the Vegas sticker. The old one had the actually Welcome to Las Vegas in it, and I just filtered it in Ps. This one I actually drew in Ps and added the wording. I think this should be the final version. BTW, I took THExBUSxDRIVERs advice and made "BATTLE BORN" bigger, but I didn't want to lose the sign, so I kept it. I still think it looks good. I am thinking the sign will be on a white background with black wording and lining just as it is now and "BATTLE BORN" will be separate but in white instead. Comments? Any more suggestions?

Old 12-08-2010, 03:15 PM   #23
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
Noice!

I had one drawn up but haven't uploaded it yet. This looks really good though
Old 12-08-2010, 05:18 PM   #25

Thanks for the comments guys. As far as the battle born thing, I am still open to suggestions. Do you have any ideas better than that?
Old 12-08-2010, 09:55 PM   #27
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Let me throw one together
Old 12-08-2010, 10:04 PM   #28

Alright, let's see what you got!
Old 12-08-2010, 10:07 PM   #29
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
why do you need a crew? lol just be "a bunch a guys from tacomaworld that live in vegas"
Old 12-08-2010, 10:11 PM   #30
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
why do you need a crew? lol just be "a bunch a guys from tacomaworld that live in vegas"
Go tell that to SoCal Tacomas.
Old 12-08-2010, 10:12 PM   #31
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
I like the battle born thing.

Maybe instead of a modern rifle, use weaponry from the Civil War?
Old 12-08-2010, 10:16 PM   #32
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
idk i guess the battle born is weird...like trying to be tough....like e thugs
Old 12-08-2010, 10:40 PM   #33
Victory is reserved...

Quote:
Originally Posted by VegasTaco08 View Post
Alright, let's see what you got!
lol its gunna be simple...I only got paint right now, wish I had adobe.
Old 12-08-2010, 10:41 PM   #34
Victory is reserved...

This one has nv. on the lower section of the T

Old 12-08-2010, 10:44 PM   #35

Quote:
Cause we're from Vegas and we're a bunch of badasses and gangstas. Hahaha LOL I dunno it would just be fun to have a decal I think. It instills a sense of brotherhood, or something like that.
Old 12-08-2010, 10:45 PM   #36
Victory is reserved...

I wanted to put little dice in between the letters instead of periods but paint sucks. Or bullet holes.

Maybe tire tread across the BBT?
Old 12-08-2010, 10:46 PM   #37
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjboutin View Post
Go tell that to SoCal Tacomas.
Quote:

:wa shing:
Old 12-08-2010, 11:01 PM   #38

Quote:
Okay, I've already explained the "Battle Born" thing, but I'll do it again. It's the state motto, and its on the state flag, and because were in Nevada, and it's a badass motto, I thought it was very appropriate.
Old 12-08-2010, 11:02 PM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjboutin View Post
I like the battle born thing.

Maybe instead of a modern rifle, use weaponry from the Civil War?
Yeah I was thinking about that, but I don't know if I want to use guns at all anymore.
Old 12-08-2010, 11:03 PM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by THExBUSxDRIVER View Post

This one has nv. on the lower section of the T

It's simplistic, but I like it. I love the tire tread idea.