Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Battle Born Tacomas!

View Poll Results: Which Decal Would You Stick on Your Window?
BBT M16s 4 16.67%
BBT Welcome To Las Vegas 2 8.33%
BBT Initials 1 4.17%
None of These. Have a Nice Day! 7 29.17%
I Would't Put One of These Lame-Ass Stickers on My Truck Ever! 10 41.67%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-12-2010, 12:34 AM   #61
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murdered_Out_Taco View Post
I think just So. Nv tacomas is cool! something small and to the point idk my 2 cents
x2
Old 12-12-2010, 12:36 AM   #62
Battle Born Tacomas - Founder
VegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud of

Name: Austin
VegasTaco08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
x2
Yeah, I just don't think it's going to work. Even if I got rid of Battle Born and went with something simple like that, I don't think enough people really want to put something on their truck.
Old 12-12-2010, 12:38 AM   #63
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
try it out! everyone here has a socal tacomas sticker on their truck!
Old 12-12-2010, 12:41 AM   #64
VegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud of

Quote:
What do they look like? Got a pic?
Old 12-12-2010, 12:59 AM   #65
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VegasTaco08 View Post
What do they look like? Got a pic?
It just says socal tacomas with a 2nd gen on it
Old 12-12-2010, 01:14 AM   #66

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murdered_Out_Taco View Post
It just says socal tacomas with a 2nd gen on it
Okay, Well here's my last shot. I think this thread is dead, but I whipped these up in like 5 min. Doesn't get much more simple than these. I'd rock it either one though BTW, they'd be much smaller than the pic.

Old 12-12-2010, 01:43 AM   #67
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Do it in the font halvetica. Ill make a logo for you guys tomorrow. I was goiing to major in graphic design

Sent from my Droid using your mom.
Old 12-12-2010, 04:18 AM   #68
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Do it in the font halvetica. Ill make a logo for you guys tomorrow. I was goiing to major in graphic design

Sent from my Droid using your mom.
Old 12-25-2010, 09:04 PM   #69
dezerttaco is on a distinguished road
Name: garrett
dezerttaco's Tacoma Gallery
i like the ideas, but i already have to many stickers on my back windows.
Old 12-29-2010, 02:43 PM   #70
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Submarine veteran and Air Force DoD contractor.
Name: Ryan James
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Gear shop off of Durango.

Clearly the weapon enthusiasts recognize the battle born state motto.

Old 12-29-2010, 06:31 PM   #71
God of Thunder ...and Rock N' Roll!
JohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
JohnnyGato's Tacoma Gallery
Been there. Nothing special.
Old 03-27-2011, 09:41 PM   #72
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
I am game for the original. I like everything as is! Banner, guns, lettering. I hate Vegas so the sin city idea isn't for me. I'm a small town kinda Guy and the battle born really portrays NV as sin city is only for the shitty town of Vegas. Also, if we're wheeling its more out of Vegas so....my $0.02
Old 03-12-2013, 07:50 PM   #73

Hey guys. I know this thread is old, but I want to reopen it. I made new stickers, and I am printing them this week. They are free to anyone who is interested.

This new thread has all the details. Check it out: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...n-tacomas.html

Thought I might get a better response with a new thread, but maybe posting it here will get some recognition.
Old 04-13-2013, 03:51 PM   #75
LVTacoMedic is a splendid one to beholdLVTacoMedic is a splendid one to beholdLVTacoMedic is a splendid one to beholdLVTacoMedic is a splendid one to beholdLVTacoMedic is a splendid one to beholdLVTacoMedic is a splendid one to beholdLVTacoMedic is a splendid one to beholdLVTacoMedic is a splendid one to behold
Name: Matt
LVTacoMedic's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys just sold my 07 Titan 4x4 for a new 2013 double cab trd sport. I put a 2.5 level kit on it and some 265/70/17 general grabber AT2's. trying not to go crazy with my taco like I did with my Titan but I'm excited to be part of the LV tacoma community.
Old 04-18-2013, 10:47 AM   #76
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Finaly did my BBT swap out. Thanks again Austin

Old 04-18-2013, 05:31 PM   #77

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Wheelin4Banger View Post
Finaly did my BBT swap out. Thanks again Austin

you just had to be freaking different haha
Old 04-19-2013, 10:53 AM   #78
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

You know me I'm different. Skinny tires in a fat tire world. 1st Gen wheels on a 2nd Gen Taco
The main reason was because it was too wide and would have hit the TacomaWorld.
Old 04-19-2013, 12:12 PM   #79

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Wheelin4Banger View Post
You know me I'm different. Skinny tires in a fat tire world. 1st Gen wheels on a 2nd Gen Taco
The main reason was because it was too wide and would have hit the TacomaWorld.
haha all good looks nice that way to!

Side note someone get this thread locked haha

Old 04-20-2013, 10:47 AM   #80
Longtime Toyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOT View Post
Side note someone get this thread locked haha

Why are you afraid of the Northern invasion that's on it way?