Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Battle Born Tacomas!

View Poll Results: Which Decal Would You Stick on Your Window?
BBT M16s 4 16.67%
BBT Welcome To Las Vegas 2 8.33%
BBT Initials 1 4.17%
None of These. Have a Nice Day! 7 29.17%
I Would't Put One of These Lame-Ass Stickers on My Truck Ever! 10 41.67%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-31-2013, 07:45 PM   #81
Hug balls bitch
big dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
big dog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VegasTaco08 View Post
So I think I have narrowed down our choices here. I have added a poll to the thread for voting. We may go with more than one of these, or none if the majority is against this idea. Here are the choices. (I changed the M16 one and got rid of the banner). This is what the decals are going to look like on your back window.

BBT M16s

BBT Welcome to Las Vegas Sign

BBT Initials

should have put a few bullet holes in the bottom one it looks like the A TEAM logo lol