Notices

Colorado B.S. Thread

Old 12-07-2012, 05:39 AM   #28641
20RC13 is on a distinguished road

Name: Randall
20RC13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoyal View Post
Beautiful. The main part of town is way to hippie for me. Arvada and Westminster are close to there though.
I grew up in Arvada. Great place to live and its not a bad drive to Boulder.
Old 12-07-2012, 06:17 AM   #28642
He who walk with a Cane
CoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gramps
CoTacoTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILuvtheMountains View Post
Damn, I didn't mean to kill the thread.
Yeah data kills a BS thread. But thanks I read your post and that link. I still say we toss the calendar and clocks and run through the streets naked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kappes03 View Post
Passed my final test with a 100% tonight. 98.3% overall and honor grad holla!
Atta boy! I see great things in your future young jedi.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97T View Post
decided im converting after this evenings game .... had to go thru a small ceremony but was advised I can since the raiders suck, I dont have plans on ever living in california again, ive only followed football for 4 years or so so its natural to root for the home team and I was never a big 49ers guy ... as for other teams will continue to dig the oregon ducks and sf giants. Plus I get less shit if i do it now versus during the playoffs

Also the last 3 weekends ive been at bars watching broncos games ... also like the humble sense of community the players and the state of colorado has for them.
Yeah the wife has really started to get into it this year. Typically we watch the Avs religiously but since there is NO HOCKEY......... we now bow to football.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namyo View Post
Wasn't Boulder rated the friendliest place to live in the US by some one?

I rode Eldora once...windy as fuk
Native here... Boulder must have bought that ranking. Been in Colorado for 37 years and personally I can't say it is the friendliest. There are worse here but IMO there is an air of arrogance about most boulderites. Not all as we have a couple of members on here but most in my experience.

But apparently money trees grow really quick there.
Old 12-07-2012, 08:00 AM   #28643
DOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant future

Name: Jobin
DOT's Tacoma Gallery
^ not the only thing they grow in boulder lol
Old 12-07-2012, 08:05 AM   #28644
McBuckets
RockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Noah
RockyMtnTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoTacoTRD View Post
Yeah data kills a BS thread. But thanks I read your post and that link. I still say we toss the calendar and clocks and run through the streets naked.

Atta boy! I see great things in your future young jedi.

Yeah the wife has really started to get into it this year. Typically we watch the Avs religiously but since there is NO HOCKEY......... we now bow to football.

Native here... Boulder must have bought that ranking. Been in Colorado for 37 years and personally I can't say it is the friendliest. There are worse here but IMO there is an air of arrogance about most boulderites. Not all as we have a couple of members on here but most in my experience.

But apparently money trees grow really quick there.
Yup were all arrogant and rich here in boulder!
Old 12-07-2012, 08:08 AM   #28645
McBuckets
RockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Haha but actually there are mostly nice people here, I would never buy a house on the hill or close to campus though.
Old 12-07-2012, 08:22 AM   #28646
I like beer, I brew beer!
PS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rancher
PS78's Tacoma Gallery
When i first moved here in 2004 i was dead set on living in boulder. Needed to get some supplies and asked where there was a dollar store or walmart and the guy looked at me, pushed his nose up and said bah walmart here in boulder NEVER. I then immediately signed a lease in Bloomfield up by the omni golf course.

A. because it was much much cheaper to live
B. boulder just didnt seem as cool as when i visited

No offense to anyone that lives there, especially you noah. just give me a couple seedlings off that money tree already!!!!
Old 12-07-2012, 08:27 AM   #28647
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOT View Post
^ not the only thing they grow in boulder lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by PS78 View Post
When i first moved here in 2004 i was dead set on living in boulder. Needed to get some supplies and asked where there was a dollar store or walmart and the guy looked at me, pushed his nose up and said bah walmart here in boulder NEVER. I then immediately signed a lease in Bloomfield up by the omni golf course.

A. because it was much much cheaper to live
B. boulder just didnt seem as cool as when i visited

No offense to anyone that lives there, especially you noah. just give me a couple seedlings off that money tree already!!!!
I has a good friend living in evergreen, he said the whole town was against wallyworld until they built one, then it was like...

Old 12-07-2012, 08:48 AM   #28648
McBuckets
Quote:
Maybe that guy was jut an asshole? Most people I know are real friendly.

The money tree is called saving money and spending it all on te taco
Old 12-07-2012, 08:52 AM   #28649
I like beer, I brew beer!
PS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rancher
PS78's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyMtnTRD View Post
Maybe that guy was jut an asshole? Most people I know are real friendly.

The money tree is called saving money and spending it all on te taco
Probably, he might have had a big bowl of granola that morning.

my money tree when to shit when i bought a house, condo, and have way to many hobbies that require expensive gear. I know you work very hard for your stuffs. I cant wait to peep that bumper sunday
Old 12-07-2012, 09:00 AM   #28650
McBuckets
Quote:
Probably, he might have had a big bowl of granola that morning.

my money tree when to shit when i bought a house, condo, and have way to many hobbies that require expensive gear. I know you work very hard for your stuffs. I cant wait to peep that bumper sunday
There are definitely a good amount of DB east coasters who love the Red Sox and patriots and it really bothers me.
You'll decide to blow some $ on the taco someday I know it. I'm definitely excited for Sunday!
Old 12-07-2012, 09:15 AM   #28652
GoHigher has a spectacular aura aboutGoHigher has a spectacular aura aboutGoHigher has a spectacular aura about

Name: Jake
GoHigher's Tacoma Gallery
Ya it's nice working a block from home haha
Old 12-07-2012, 09:47 AM   #28653
McBuckets
Haha your only a DB in my mind if you like the patriots but not the broncos
Old 12-07-2012, 10:44 AM   #28655
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Most of the people that live in Boulder are transplants.

Hard to get a feel for the "native" feel of the town anymore.

Like anywhere else, there will always be assholes.

I love Boulder because I get a lot out of what I make of it... great outdoor scene, great music scene, great food/bars, etc...
Old 12-07-2012, 10:49 AM   #28656
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Boulders bar scene sucks. Its a bunch of out of state college age kids who need to drop out of the gene pool. My ex went to school there and I hated visiting her. Like I said its a beautiful place but some over the top people make it a place I will never live. (or visit if I don't have to.) And I have many friends that live there? They get mad because I never go to their house.

On a different note Eric are we going to get sammiches Sunday at your place?
Old 12-07-2012, 10:51 AM   #28657
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery

Old 12-07-2012, 10:59 AM   #28658
McBuckets
Quote:
We should get something to eat. I might stop and get something on the way
Old 12-07-2012, 11:17 AM   #28660
He who walk with a Cane
CoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gramps
CoTacoTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yup were all arrogant and rich here in boulder!
See I wasn't including you but you admitted to it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namyo View Post

I has a good friend living in evergreen, he said the whole town was against wallyworld until they built one, then it was like...

Quote:
you callin me a DB east coaster punk, ha ha ha ha ha

I think he was. Settle it on Sunday. Fight club.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoHigher View Post
Ya it's nice working a block from home haha
I couldn't agree with you more. It is nice going from one room to my office.
Quote:

Quote:
We should get something to eat. I might stop and get something on the way
We can get sammiches on Sunday but it will have to be from somewhere else. The place by me is closed on Sundays.

Products Discussed in this Thread