Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Colorado B.S. Thread

Old 04-08-2013, 09:55 AM   #36341
Resident T100 guy
97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Melt
97T's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 97T
i shoot clays and wouldnt mind going if i can borrow someones shotgun, didnt bring mine when i moved here because i wasnt sure about interstate transport, logistics, etc. I aint very good but its never a bad time
Old 04-08-2013, 09:58 AM   #36342
Resident T100 guy
97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

97T's Tacoma Gallery
so anyone in littleton wanna go play golf? My safety training for denver parks and rec was supposed to be today but nobody knows where im supposed to go. I live near wasdworth and bowles so lets go have fun if anyone else down here aint working today.
Old 04-08-2013, 10:21 AM   #36343
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
I don't mind sharing my shotgun. I'd go golfing today but my wife has meetings all day so it's daddy daycare for me today.
Old 04-08-2013, 10:46 AM   #36345
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsoftoys View Post
im screwed..... this flight tomorrow is gonna suck. wish i had my truck, would be an interesting drive home
Yeah we will see how much sticks after how hot it has been it is going to have to get cold fast fort the snow to stay.
Old 04-08-2013, 11:12 AM   #36346
Resident T100 guy

97T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoyal View Post
I don't mind sharing my shotgun. I'd go golfing today but my wife has meetings all day so it's daddy daycare for me today.
so let the kids drive us in the golf cart, well have a dd lol
Old 04-08-2013, 11:17 AM   #36347
hawker25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawker25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawker25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawker25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawker25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawker25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawker25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawker25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawker25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawker25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawker25 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

hawker25's Tacoma Gallery
I have an old 12 gauge 870 wingmaster I don't mind letting people use as long as they are safe. Ive taught many people to shoot as well if anybody is interested that hasn't gone shooting before and would like to try it out. Aurora gun club is a good place for this and the guys out there have always been excellent when we have had a new shooter trying to learn.
Old 04-08-2013, 11:22 AM   #36348

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97T View Post
so let the kids drive us in the golf cart, well have a dd lol
My daughter is 8month old Haha. But when she can it will happen.
Old 04-08-2013, 11:25 AM   #36349
Don't taze me bro!
Ostrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jer
Ostrichsak's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawker25 View Post
I have an old 12 gauge 870 wingmaster I don't mind letting people use as long as they are safe. Ive taught many people to shoot as well if anybody is interested that hasn't gone shooting before and would like to try it out. Aurora gun club is a good place for this and the guys out there have always been excellent when we have had a new shooter trying to learn.
Be very careful with this. Thanks to recent bills that were just signed into law you could be breaking the law depending on the length of your loan. Your kind offer could land you in hot water thanks to the governments insistence in making us ALL criminals in order to better protect us. Just a heads up that laws have recently & drastically changed in regards to firearm transfers among other things.
Old 04-08-2013, 12:21 PM   #36350

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ostrichsak View Post
Be very careful with this. Thanks to recent bills that were just signed into law you could be breaking the law depending on the length of your loan. Your kind offer could land you in hot water thanks to the governments insistence in making us ALL criminals in order to better protect us. Just a heads up that laws have recently & drastically changed in regards to firearm transfers among other things.
I don't recall anything in there that says I can't let someone shoot my gun while I'm present. Although you would know more because you have been more active. Does it state that?
Old 04-08-2013, 12:49 PM   #36351
hawker25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawker25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawker25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawker25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawker25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawker25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawker25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawker25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawker25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawker25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawker25 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

hawker25's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ostrichsak View Post
Im very active in this and have already been active in rallying people i know and meet to be ready to vote in 2014. Hoyal is correct, I can lend it to them while I am present to shoot with no problems pending I am responsible for the use of the firearm. I am always right behind anyone I let shoot my guns to be there to assist and oversee them. I hope anyone who would want to use one of mine would understand this and approve. If not then they can find someone else that is willing to help them. Any of you that shoot or want to in the future I recommend you join the NRA. It is $35 and it is the best thing you can do to help preserve your rights on the national level. Your membership also includes $2500 insurance for your firearms in case of loss or theft, this alone is worth the 35 bucks. I mention this because a lot of people don't seem to know about this.
Old 04-08-2013, 03:42 PM   #36353
Dcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dcpsychobilly's Tacoma Gallery
Did you take that pic ?
Old 04-08-2013, 03:44 PM   #36354
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
'shopped, I can tell by the pixels lol!!

Old 04-08-2013, 03:45 PM   #36355
Haaann
Blacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
Blacktacoma23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcpsychobilly View Post
Did you take that pic ?
Negative, just seeing if Justin (bandit) is still around
Old 04-08-2013, 03:45 PM   #36356
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacktacoma23 View Post
Negative, just seeing if Justin (bandit) is still around
Old 04-08-2013, 03:51 PM   #36357
Haaann
Blacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
Blacktacoma23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KodiakToyTRD View Post
'shopped, I can tell by the pixels lol!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCO View Post
lol
Old 04-08-2013, 03:54 PM   #36358
Don't taze me bro!
Ostrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoyal View Post
I don't recall anything in there that says I can't let someone shoot my gun while I'm present. Although you would know more because you have been more active. Does it state that?
No, I took it to mean he was loaning his firearm to someone and wouldn't be present. If you're there then that's a different story. Now, if that firearm has a magazine over 15 rounds that you've been the owner of since before July 1st of this year that's a different story as that particular bill had no provisions for temporary ownership transfer of magazines over 15rds. Once this law goes into affect not only will you not be able to buy/sell/trade them but you will also not be able to loan which means that there's some gray area involving loaning a firearm to someone when you're present that has a magazine lager than a 15rd capacity. The way the law reads you can be charged even though the transfer of ownership isn't permanent. To say that the new laws are poorly worded is an understatement.
Old 04-08-2013, 03:54 PM   #36359
Dcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dcpsychobilly's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-08-2013, 03:55 PM   #36360
Don't taze me bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawker25 View Post
Im very active in this and have already been active in rallying people i know and meet to be ready to vote in 2014. Hoyal is correct, I can lend it to them while I am present to shoot with no problems pending I am responsible for the use of the firearm. I am always right behind anyone I let shoot my guns to be there to assist and oversee them. I hope anyone who would want to use one of mine would understand this and approve. If not then they can find someone else that is willing to help them. Any of you that shoot or want to in the future I recommend you join the NRA. It is $35 and it is the best thing you can do to help preserve your rights on the national level. Your membership also includes $2500 insurance for your firearms in case of loss or theft, this alone is worth the 35 bucks. I mention this because a lot of people don't seem to know about this.
Agreed. I already addressed what I read your post to mean so I think we're all on the same page here.

Products Discussed in this Thread