Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Colorado B.S. Thread

Old 06-13-2013, 02:43 PM   #44961
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rival14 View Post
Thats just it, if I was there it would not have happened. I never could get lucky enough for some tweaker to try and pull that BS on me. Obviously he was just some pussy wanna be tough guy that enjoys scaring women.
I know, I would be pissed too if it happened to my wife and daughter, in your case daughters. I don't care about the vehicles either just the general purpose of the guy being an ass hat.
Old 06-13-2013, 02:44 PM   #44962
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I used to when I was younger and before I started carrying. Now not even a chance as I would never want to aggravate something into a shoot where I could have been a provoking participant.
I don't give a shit, I carry too but I doubt it would go that far his keys would be getting tossed if it was me.
Old 06-13-2013, 03:14 PM   #44963
Fire Pony
Ice Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lauren
Ice Horse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PS78 View Post
that denver post link is great with the live updated feed at the bottom. Its so sad how quickly this fire is spreading, everyone down south be safe!!!

has anyone talked to Jim from Tacoma Mag? did he get evacuated yet, his FB hasnt been updated since yesterday
Where does he live? I was thinking he lived in Old Colorado City since I saw him around there the other day, but I may be wrong. I saw his FB was updated this morning?

We just got back from hanging out in a spot with some media peeps and watching a bunch of planes drop slurry. Man this wind is crazy. We got in there before they decided to do the mandatory evacuation in the Flying Horse area.

Our friends house is not on the list as of this morning, which is a good thing. It started below his house and curved counterclockwise past his so far, so there's houses burned above and below his. Only problem is the wind has been going NW so hoping it doesn't push into his.
Old 06-13-2013, 03:22 PM   #44964
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
far as i know he's still around. he was evacuated in last year's fire which was closer to the mountains, so i think he's west of 25.

sounds like he's been busy helping others out though
Old 06-13-2013, 03:23 PM   #44965
I like beer, I brew beer!
PS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rancher
PS78's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Horse View Post
Where does he live? I was thinking he lived in Old Colorado City since I saw him around there the other day, but I may be wrong. I saw his FB was updated this morning?

We just got back from hanging out in a spot with some media peeps and watching a bunch of planes drop slurry. Man this wind is crazy. We got in there before they decided to do the mandatory evacuation in the Flying Horse area.

Our friends house is not on the list as of this morning, which is a good thing. It started below his house and curved counterclockwise past his so far, so there's houses burned above and below his. Only problem is the wind has been going NW so hoping it doesn't push into his.
All i know is he is in CO Springs somewhere and his FB was updated last yesterday, so about 24 hours ago. Bob, Eric, any word from him?

Good news on your friends house!!!!

EDIT: thanks bob, good to know
Old 06-13-2013, 03:25 PM   #44966
He who walk with a Cane
CoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gramps
CoTacoTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoyal View Post
Yeah I've been diagnosed with road rage finger a time or two. Mostly because of the things eric said and then the get mad and I don't put up with it!!
I just laugh anymore. I would really like to use my bumper in a pushing capacity someday though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Horse View Post

I texted Bob. Jim lives west of Black Forest. He is not in danger but knows quite a few people evacuated.
Old 06-13-2013, 03:40 PM   #44968
Don't taze me bro!
Ostrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jer
Ostrichsak's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I used to when I was younger and before I started carrying. Now not even a chance as I would never want to aggravate something into a shoot where I could have been a provoking participant.
But wait, that can't be possible! According to those who are against firearms those who carry them go looking for trouble so that they may settle the conflict using their firearms. Surely they're aren't just using hyperbole to forward an agenda which they themselves know nothing about.
Old 06-13-2013, 03:41 PM   #44969

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ostrichsak View Post
But wait, that can't be possible! According to those who are against firearms those who carry them go looking for trouble so that they may settle the conflict using their firearms. Surely they're aren't just using hyperbole to forward an agenda which they themselves know nothing about.

Do we have to get this rolling again?!?!?
Old 06-13-2013, 03:47 PM   #44972

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Heck yeah, that's awesome.

Quote:
Get what rolling again?

You know The whole carry vs not carry.
Old 06-13-2013, 03:51 PM   #44974

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Not sure how what I said is going to hash up anything.... that is unless you keep shifting focus on something that isn't there Hoyal.
Oh ill shift! Ill do it!! Ill ice up my meat hooks and start slapping titties!!
Old 06-13-2013, 03:54 PM   #44976

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
good freaking lord i cant believe you brought it back to the icing up your meat hooks and slapping titties!!!! LOL
You know it would feel good with all this heat we are having.
Old 06-13-2013, 03:56 PM   #44977
Don't taze me bro!
Ostrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jer
Ostrichsak's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoyal View Post
Oh ill shift! Ill do it!! Ill ice up my meat hooks and start slapping titties!!
You know how I know you're gay....

Quote:
good freaking lord i cant believe you brought it back to the icing up your meat hooks and slapping titties!!!! LOL
Bingo!
Old 06-13-2013, 03:57 PM   #44978

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Say wwaaahhhhhtttt!
Old 06-13-2013, 04:02 PM   #44979
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Rival, did your wife get a plate number by any chance?
Old 06-13-2013, 04:04 PM   #44980

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KodiakToyTRD View Post
Rival, did your wife get a plate number by any chance?
There's the guy who can help ya Rival.

Products Discussed in this Thread