Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Colorado B.S. Thread

Old 11-03-2013, 08:26 PM   #52801
HossNFross Per "Oz"
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
They tend to do that... and then die 3 miles later on you so you have to haul their ass back the full 3 miles.
Old 11-03-2013, 08:29 PM   #52802
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Well we didn't stick around long enough to walk three miles for a road kill, I had shit to do.
Old 11-03-2013, 08:32 PM   #52803
Legend of the UG
Kappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 307th Expeditionary Sig BN
Name: Mike
Kappes03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rucas View Post
wow. So is there more on this. Did they loose both the rigs
No idea, that's all I found
Quote:
Originally Posted by KodiakToyTRD View Post
My patrol car needs an ARB bumper...wtf
You keal deer?!
Old 11-03-2013, 08:34 PM   #52804
wuzzy121 has much to be proud ofwuzzy121 has much to be proud ofwuzzy121 has much to be proud ofwuzzy121 has much to be proud ofwuzzy121 has much to be proud ofwuzzy121 has much to be proud ofwuzzy121 has much to be proud ofwuzzy121 has much to be proud ofwuzzy121 has much to be proud of

wuzzy121's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kappes03 View Post
WOW, sometimes everything just goes wrong and then the tide starts to come in and makes you panick.
Old 11-03-2013, 08:37 PM   #52805
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

You keal deer?!
No, deer no ded....car ded.
Old 11-04-2013, 06:04 AM   #52806
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Horse View Post
x2....

BTW, Lucas, do you have fancy headlights? They seemed really bright when you flashed them at me the other day lol
No they are just 6k hid's.
Old 11-04-2013, 06:11 AM   #52807
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

You keal deer?!
If you watched it on my Facebook you can subscribe to them. I didn't yet but I prolly will.
Old 11-04-2013, 09:29 AM   #52808
Legend of the UG
Kappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoyal View Post
If you watched it on my Facebook you can subscribe to them. I didn't yet but I prolly will.
Yeah but they don't have any recent videos besides that one DEVIN!
Old 11-04-2013, 01:16 PM   #52810
Shut up Hippie!
ffemt2987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedffemt2987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedffemt2987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedffemt2987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedffemt2987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedffemt2987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedffemt2987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedffemt2987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedffemt2987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedffemt2987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedffemt2987 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: space ship door gunner
Name: Austin
ffemt2987's Tacoma Gallery
Well... looks like I'll finally have a locker. Found an ARB on CL for 450 with 3rd member.

now to keep wifey happy..
Old 11-04-2013, 03:05 PM   #52811
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffemt2987 View Post
Well... looks like I'll finally have a locker. Found an ARB on CL for 450 with 3rd member.

now to keep wifey happy..
Nice that's not that bad of a price! Nice find.

Quote:
Yeah but they don't have any recent videos besides that one DEVIN!

Mike I will come to Alaska, Sparta kick your door and take a shit on your kitchen floor just for that comment.
Old 11-04-2013, 05:09 PM   #52812
MPG? LOL
sean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
sean266's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Mike I will come to Alaska, Sparta kick your door and take a shit on your kitchen floor just for that comment.
Speaking of- one of the damn dogs did that in / all over our hallway today...I have too much of a gag reflex to try and clean it lol...same way with kiddos. I can't stomach that or vomit.
Old 11-04-2013, 05:16 PM   #52813

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean266 View Post
Speaking of- one of the damn dogs did that in / all over our hallway today...I have too much of a gag reflex to try and clean it lol...same way with kiddos. I can't stomach that or vomit.
Haha! Really? Dog doo has never bothered me. I was not good with changing diapers till my daughter was born now I don't care.
Old 11-04-2013, 05:33 PM   #52814
MichelinMan
teamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shed

teamhypoxia's Tacoma Gallery
Crap picture, but I saw the google maps car today on I-25

Wasn't someone talking about it a few weeks ago?
Attached Thumbnails
Colorado B.S. Thread-2013-11-04-17.02.52.jpg  
Old 11-04-2013, 05:41 PM   #52815
The "Dick"
Tonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 5711- CBRN
Name: Joey
Tonto27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by teamhypoxia View Post

you're gonna be famous!

i've seen it around FOCO a couple times but always covered up
Old 11-04-2013, 06:05 PM   #52816
Fire Pony
Ice Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lauren
Ice Horse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by teamhypoxia View Post

I believe it was me talking about it because I keep seeing it around FoCo lol

I wonder how someone gets that job. I think it would be fun.
Old 11-04-2013, 06:19 PM   #52817
MPG? LOL
sean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

sean266's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Haha! Really? Dog doo has never bothered me. I was not good with changing diapers till my daughter was born now I don't care.
I can't change horrible diapers or clothes.
Old 11-04-2013, 06:19 PM   #52818
MPG? LOL

sean266's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Horse View Post
I believe it was me talking about it because I keep seeing it around FoCo lol

I wonder how someone gets that job. I think it would be fun.
U just enjoy creeping
Old 11-04-2013, 07:21 PM   #52819
Fire Pony
Ice Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lauren
Ice Horse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean266 View Post
U just enjoy creeping
It's true...

I'm actually a big people watcher. It's fun to watch people at bars. That's why I like watching shows that follow people like True Life and Teen Mom.
Old 11-04-2013, 07:31 PM   #52820
Legend of the UG

Quote:
well that escalated quickly

PS.. I'll be home Dec 27th-Jan 14th.. Look who's gonna be sparta kickin doors in now!

Products Discussed in this Thread