Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Colorado B.S. Thread

Old 01-01-2011, 05:46 PM   #1
Legend of the UG
Kappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 307th Expeditionary Sig BN
Name: Mike
Kappes03's Tacoma Gallery
Colorado B.S. Thread

Figure we could use this thread now and leave the TW Colorado members thread for new-comers.

Hope you all had a good New Year.
Old 01-01-2011, 07:35 PM   #2
Oh gravity, thou art a heartless bitch!
AvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
AvsFanTRD's Tacoma Gallery
You and devin will be happy to know, that you no longer need to teach me how to snowboard. I may be slow going down the mountain, but I can make it down without dying
Old 01-01-2011, 09:03 PM   #3
Legend of the UG
Kappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Nice! Miracles do happen. Got your own gear now?
Old 01-01-2011, 09:27 PM   #4
j83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: joshua
j83soldier's Tacoma Gallery
hey when is the next meet gonna be everytime I drive to the mountains I see a bunch of sick tacos and want to start putting names to them
Old 01-01-2011, 09:28 PM   #5
kraxtra is on a distinguished road

Air Force: POL
Name: Kenwood
kraxtra's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet thread. Keep me posted if there is a mod day planned.
Old 01-01-2011, 09:30 PM   #6

kraxtra's Tacoma Gallery
Mike, went by BB today and Adam said Mike who? I didn't see your ride in the lot so I figure you were off today.
Old 01-01-2011, 09:35 PM   #7
Legend of the UG

Today I was off, Adam is new in geek squad, he just started haha. Bigger kid right? I'm there 11-7 tomorrow
Old 01-01-2011, 09:36 PM   #8
You think I was rollin out here naked?
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA
ToucanV13's Tacoma Gallery
Can't wait to be back out in CO and do a mod day or go snowboarding. See you guys in a couple weeks Happy New Years
Old 01-01-2011, 09:43 PM   #9

kraxtra's Tacoma Gallery
Ya, bit of a round boy.
Old 01-01-2011, 09:55 PM   #10
brettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
brettb's Tacoma Gallery
I wonder if i should do I wyoming B.S. thread. But it would be a quite dead thread
Old 01-01-2011, 10:00 PM   #11
AvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kappes03 View Post
Nice! Miracles do happen. Got your own gear now?
The board and jacket are borrowed from a friend, but the rest is mine. It was just to get me started and to make sure I like it before i spent the money on it all.
Old 01-01-2011, 10:00 PM   #12

Anyone know what a season pass to keystone cost right now? Their website is useless for that kind of info.
Old 01-01-2011, 10:04 PM   #13
Bsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud of

Name: Nate
Bsly862's Tacoma Gallery
I was at your Best Buy last Sunday Mike. Some one said you were on lunch, who the fuck takes lunches!
Old 01-01-2011, 10:16 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bsly862 View Post
I was at your Best Buy last Sunday Mike. Some one said you were on lunch, who the fuck takes lunches!
You underestimate mike's laziness
Old 01-01-2011, 10:17 PM   #15
Legend of the UG

The boss takes lunches thats who!

That's cool brandon, stick with it, its fun haha
Old 01-01-2011, 10:22 PM   #16
Bsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud of

Name: Nate
Bsly862's Tacoma Gallery
Slacker...
Old 01-01-2011, 10:26 PM   #17

Quote:

That's cool brandon, stick with it, its fun haha
I will definitely be sticking with it. I'd like to go more often if it didn't cost so much in gas to get there and back.
Old 01-01-2011, 10:41 PM   #18
Legend of the UG

Yea that and passes go up every year
Old 01-01-2011, 10:49 PM   #19

Quote:
Yea that and passes go up every year
I've learned my lesson and will be buying next years pass in the spring
Old 01-01-2011, 10:52 PM   #20
Legend of the UG

Yea they are worth it if you go more than 4 times they pay for themselves. Devin and I went almost every Tuesday last winter, got more than our monies worth

Products Discussed in this Thread