Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Utah Meet and Greet/Trail Run or Cruise

Old 02-03-2011, 12:00 PM   #1
Indffrnce will be the fall of manknd but who cares
Drunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Retribution
Drunknsloth's Tacoma Gallery
Utah Meet and Greet/Trail Run or Cruise

Pictures: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/south-west/142454-utah-meet-pictures.html#post2796905

It's been too long!!!

How many people are up for a meet this month? Any suggestions for trails or just to cruise around? What would be the best day for everyone?

Date:

Feb 26th

Time:

11:00 am

Cabela's

Trail Run:

5-mile

List of (Possible) attendees
1) DrunknSloth
2) TDOGGY (Travis)
3) babbott
4) JasoTaco
5) ViperJay
6) WW FIREFIGHTER
7) Yota dvl
8) JanBoothius
9) mj918
10) roweboater(?)
11) peace42o
12) 3rdTacoma
13) Mgage10
Old 02-03-2011, 12:21 PM   #2
TDOGGY will become famous soon enoughTDOGGY will become famous soon enough

Name: Travis
TDOGGY's Tacoma Gallery
Let me know when you are thinking I would like to roll out on this one. Bummed my mods wont be done yet but my truck is still down for whatever.
Old 02-03-2011, 12:44 PM   #4
Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo
babbott is on a distinguished road
babbott's Tacoma Gallery
Count me in!
Old 02-03-2011, 01:56 PM   #8
Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo
babbott is on a distinguished road
babbott's Tacoma Gallery
anywhere I want to go still has a couple feet of snow. Black rock canyon should be on the agenda for a later date this spring or summer. Weekends work best for me and I'm down to go where ever. The pony express route out to fish springs might not be a bad cruise for this time of year.
Old 02-03-2011, 02:19 PM   #10
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be interested! I'll be in Salt Lake on the 26th but only because on the Linkin Park concert the night before. It might be a long night so I'm not sure if I would be able to meet up with you guys that morning. But other then that, maybe even next month so it will give people a little more time to plan it out. Just a thought.
Old 02-04-2011, 06:44 AM   #13
5150 is on a distinguished road

Name: Kye
5150's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in! Lets roll!
Old 02-04-2011, 09:43 AM   #15
JanBoothius is a splendid one to beholdJanBoothius is a splendid one to beholdJanBoothius is a splendid one to beholdJanBoothius is a splendid one to beholdJanBoothius is a splendid one to beholdJanBoothius is a splendid one to beholdJanBoothius is a splendid one to behold

Name: Jan (Pronounced Yan)
JanBoothius's Tacoma Gallery
Count me in....

however my vote is for a weekend Moab trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanBoothius View Post
I just spent last weekend (29-30th) offroading in Moab with Greg (Manlaan) & friends, it was very beautiful, and the weather was quite nice!

Pics from this weekend: dont forget to scroll to the right...dont forget to scroll to the right...dont forget to scroll to the right...dont forget to scroll to the right...

Leave Moab, enter San Rafael Swell/The Wedge.

Old 02-04-2011, 10:04 AM   #16
Yota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant future
Name: Jesse
Yota_dvl's Tacoma Gallery
count me in !
Old 02-04-2011, 10:10 AM   #17
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
^^^ Great pics Jan!!!!
Old 02-04-2011, 10:11 AM   #18
mj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Meg
mj918's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, great pics Jan!!

I'll definitely try to make it out for this one. Any thoughts on where to go?
Old 02-04-2011, 11:41 AM   #19
roweboater is on a distinguished road
Name: Adam
roweboater's Tacoma Gallery
definetly up for a meet since didnt make the last one in july or so. never been to one and never have really been able to go out for fun with my taco only have had it for 11 months but i love that damn thing. i've redone pretty much all suspension and im ready to get out there and learn my best and see what this bad boy can do!! although i would have to wait for a while taking it to colorado in march so savin money for that but if theres one in the summer or something i'm definitely down.
Old 02-04-2011, 02:51 PM   #20
Indffrnce will be the fall of manknd but who cares
Drunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Retribution
Drunknsloth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yota_dvl View Post
count me in !
Sweet!
Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
^^^ Great pics Jan!!!!
x2
Quote:
Originally Posted by mj918 View Post
Wow, great pics Jan!!

I'll definitely try to make it out for this one. Any thoughts on where to go?
Do you have any suggestions?
Quote:
Originally Posted by roweboater View Post
definetly up for a meet since didnt make the last one in july or so. never been to one and never have really been able to go out for fun with my taco only have had it for 11 months but i love that damn thing. i've redone pretty much all suspension and im ready to get out there and learn my best and see what this bad boy can do!! although i would have to wait for a while taking it to colorado in march so savin money for that but if theres one in the summer or something i'm definitely down.
You should still come to this meet man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanBoothius View Post
Count me in....

however my vote is for a weekend Moab trip
Maybe if we had a 3 day weekend... When's the next federal holiday?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperJay View Post
26th is fine with me
Sweet!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5150 View Post
I'm in! Lets roll!
Yeah Man!