Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

UTAH (and Surrounding Areas) BS Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-09-2013, 08:26 PM   #2461
Ninja TRDle is on a distinguished road

Name: Bryce
Ninja TRDle's Tacoma Gallery
Btw you were in 4lo right? Unless you've done the grey wire mod it won't be able to engage in anything but 4 lo.
Old 11-11-2013, 05:39 PM   #2462
provofan is on a distinguished road
provofan's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone have a good recomendation of a local SLC/Provo area to get a lift installed?

Also, what is a better lift, the OME Nitro and 885 or Bilstein 5100 and eibach?
Old 11-11-2013, 05:53 PM   #2463
TOYOTA.. Because barbie drives a jeep..
07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kris
07COMA801's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by provofan View Post
Anyone have a good recomendation of a local SLC/Provo area to get a lift installed?

I did the install at my work because I get a discount so I cant really help with that but as far as lift I love my OME and glad I didn't go elsewhere!

Hope that help!
Old 11-12-2013, 06:35 AM   #2464
I'm 10 years old but I'll still BEAT your ass!!
TacoLovR is on a distinguished road

Name: Nat
TacoLovR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Major League in PG is awesome! It's right off state. They have done a few things on my truck!
Ask for Jeff (he's the owner) he's a good dude!
Old 11-12-2013, 06:52 AM   #2465
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Both of those are good lifts. My buddy has the 5100/Eibachs and really likes it and there is plenty of people on here that live their OME lifts as well.
Old 11-12-2013, 06:59 AM   #2466
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery

I see Natalie is still running her Tx plates
Old 11-12-2013, 09:58 PM   #2467
CohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
CohbsTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Rollover motorsports in midvale has always treated me right with lifts and such, Tyler seems like a pretty chill guy.

http://www.yellowpages.com/salt-lake...ports-13630666
Old 11-12-2013, 10:09 PM   #2468
CohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Does anyone know if little Moab is still open? I heard rumblings that someone was buying the land and shutting it down or something??
Old 11-13-2013, 09:48 AM   #2469
I'm 10 years old but I'll still BEAT your ass!!
TacoLovR is on a distinguished road

Name: Nat
TacoLovR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post

I see Natalie is still running her Tx plates
Don't act like if you had plates like that you wouldn't try to keep them as long as you could!

However, I need another pic like that with my new tires on. I don't look like a baby truck anymore!
Old 11-13-2013, 02:02 PM   #2470
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoLovR View Post
Don't act like if you had plates like that you wouldn't try to keep them as long as you could!

However, I need another pic like that with my new tires on. I don't look like a baby truck anymore!
What kinda tires did you get?
Old 11-13-2013, 02:02 PM   #2471
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoLovR View Post

And I do got plates like that, bro.
Old 11-20-2013, 01:22 PM   #2472
Jiveydude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJiveydude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJiveydude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJiveydude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJiveydude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJiveydude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJiveydude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJiveydude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJiveydude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJiveydude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJiveydude is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Medic
Name: Micah
Jiveydude's Tacoma Gallery
New Guy

Posted on the new members thread but figured I'd post here too. Good day to you all.
Old 11-20-2013, 02:35 PM   #2473

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiveydude View Post
Posted on the new members thread but figured I'd post here too. Good day to you all.
whats up man! welcome to the forum!
Old 11-20-2013, 02:36 PM   #2474
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiveydude View Post
Welcome to TW!
Old 11-21-2013, 09:44 AM   #2475
NateTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nate
NateTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody in Utah running Icon coilovers? If so, how often do you have to rebuild them because of the salt and winter conditions?
Old 11-21-2013, 09:50 AM   #2476
Lieutenant Dan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateTRD View Post
Anybody in Utah running Icon coilovers? If so, how often do you have to rebuild them because of the salt and winter conditions?
I know a guy that runs them in Utah and he used to be on here but I dont think he signs on anymore but next time I talk to him I'll ask him and let you know.
Old 11-21-2013, 07:07 PM   #2477
Manlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
Manlaan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NateTRD View Post
I ran Camburg ones (similar design/rebuildable/etc - http://camburg.com/store/95-04-tacom...-coilover-kit/), and one started leaking after about 18 months. The other seemed fine. I wasn't exactly easy on them though, so it could've been mud/dirt related. I'm sure it would all depend on what and where you go. I would guess that for average use, probably be rebuilding them every 2-3 years.

I went to an SAS before I got around to rebuilding them, so never found out how bad it was inside.
Old 11-21-2013, 07:09 PM   #2478

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manlaan View Post
I ran Camburg ones (similar design/rebuildable/etc - http://camburg.com/store/95-04-tacom...-coilover-kit/), and one started leaking after about 18 months. The other seemed fine. I wasn't exactly easy on them though, so it could've been mud/dirt related. I'm sure it would all depend on what and where you go. I would guess that for average use, probably be rebuilding them every 2-3 years.

I went to an SAS before I got around to rebuilding them, so never found out how bad it was inside.
Do you still have them?? And would you sell them??
Old 11-21-2013, 08:40 PM   #2479
Manlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
Manlaan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CohbsTaco View Post
Do you still have them?? And would you sell them??
Nah. I gave them away already.
Old 11-21-2013, 08:43 PM   #2480

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manlaan View Post
Nah. I gave them away already.
Oh, alright man

Products Discussed in this Thread