Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

UTAH (and Surrounding Areas) BS Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-28-2011, 03:00 PM   #21
mj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Meg
mj918's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmilingMark View Post
Well, I left my old job 10 days and the new one doesn't start until the end of march, so I'll be up at Snowbasin pretty much every damn day for the next 3-4 weeks. Let it fucking snow!!!!!!!!!!!
You lucky, lucky man!
Old 02-28-2011, 05:31 PM   #22
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
I just won the Downsouth Motorsports rear Icon reservoir shocks give away!!!
Old 02-28-2011, 06:02 PM   #23
SmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
SmilingMark's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mj918 View Post
You lucky, lucky man!
Thank you! I'm letting everyone I know how lucky am I. How often in life will I be able to take 5 weeks off work in the middle of ski season? I mean I have enough $$ saved up to float a month or two of house payment, so why not?
Old 02-28-2011, 09:16 PM   #24
allenwoo1 is on a distinguished road

allenwoo1's Tacoma Gallery
@drunknsloth salty peaks on 33rd south and 27th east has rentals for $20 and i think on tuesday through thursday they have deals for night skiing at brighton through different places
Old 02-28-2011, 09:57 PM   #26
"That's what she said..."
Hondarider08 is just really niceHondarider08 is just really niceHondarider08 is just really niceHondarider08 is just really nice

Air Force: Currently ROTC, future fighter pilot.
Name: Justin
Hondarider08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
Lieutenant Dan! ICE CREAMMMMM Lieutenant Dannnnn! hahahah Congrats man. I want to get into a trail meet some time. I've yet to do one.

Old 03-01-2011, 11:10 AM   #27
Yota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant future
Name: Jesse
Yota_dvl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namyo View Post
I miss Taco Time and Skone cutter
i know i just realized they just got gone with the skone cutter in orem last week
Old 03-01-2011, 11:13 AM   #28
Yota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunknsloth View Post
It'd be cool, although I don't know if I can make it
i know i wanted to go to that really bad but around work i dunno an exact time that I'd go
Old 03-01-2011, 11:13 AM   #29
mj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mj918's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Wow! Congrats man!
Old 03-01-2011, 11:25 AM   #30
Sorry to make 3 separate posts. but question to you all
WHENS THE NEXT MEET / GREET? .... we dont have to do something even if we all just meet for a lunch, we should do somethin for march and start planning soon. i personally vote a lunch ( we all detail the shit outta our trucks, and show em off to each other)
Old 03-01-2011, 11:27 AM   #31
Quote:
Pretty Bitchin man
Old 03-01-2011, 11:42 AM   #32
Indffrnce will be the fall of manknd but who cares
Drunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Retribution
Drunknsloth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yota_dvl View Post
WHENS THE NEXT MEET / GREET? .... we dont have to do something even if we all just meet for a lunch, we should do somethin for march and start planning soon. i personally vote a lunch ( we all detail the shit outta our trucks, and show em off to each other)
I dunno man, I still have to get a new mirror and get rid of all the pinstriping on my truck...
Old 03-01-2011, 12:01 PM   #33
street taco
metric310 is on a distinguished road
Name: Alejandro
metric310's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
x2
Old 03-01-2011, 12:02 PM   #34
street taco
metric310 is on a distinguished road
Name: Alejandro
metric310's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Maybe a lunch/mod day.....
Old 03-01-2011, 02:49 PM   #35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunknsloth View Post
I dunno man, I still have to get a new mirror and get rid of all the pin striping on my truck...
oh come on did you see my driver side, i think its no clear coat , rocky mountain pin stripes many, and in utah you dont "have to" have a passenger mirror
Old 03-01-2011, 03:42 PM   #36
Twiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant future

Name: Austin
Twiostaco's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody know of a good cheap place to get my lift installed? I have ready to install Billy 5100's on all 4 corners, 2" aal, eibach front springs, light race upper control arms and 1/4" spacer for driver taco lean. Fat bobs quoted 425.00 install with alignment. Know of anybody cheaper?
Old 03-01-2011, 03:54 PM   #37
SmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
SmilingMark's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twiostaco View Post
Anybody know of a good cheap place to get my lift installed? I have ready to install Billy 5100's on all 4 corners, 2" aal, eibach front springs, light race upper control arms and 1/4" spacer for driver taco lean. Fat bobs quoted 425.00 install with alignment. Know of anybody cheaper?
$425 with alignment seems pretty reasonable to me.
Old 03-02-2011, 01:13 AM   #39
JanBoothius is a splendid one to beholdJanBoothius is a splendid one to beholdJanBoothius is a splendid one to beholdJanBoothius is a splendid one to beholdJanBoothius is a splendid one to beholdJanBoothius is a splendid one to beholdJanBoothius is a splendid one to behold

Name: Jan (Pronounced Yan)
JanBoothius's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well now there is a BS thread, I dont feel so bad talking about skiing/riding in Utah! Speaking of skiing, anyone hit up SLC area? Besides Danny, Jan, and Mark from Ogden.
Yay, talking about skiing is my favorite thing to do!

And I know you said
Quote:
Besides Danny, Jan, and Mark
... but I couldn't resist a bit of bragging, and a question on the subject of skiing.

So, the question first... do you and your hubby do any backcountry skiing/splitboarding/touring? I'd love to meet up with some fellow backcountry users, whether it be here in SLC, or elsewhere!

Okay, now the bragging!

Winter camping/skiing at Alta during the last big storm (2/24-2/26)!

And another...

Layers=coziness
Old 03-02-2011, 08:39 AM   #40

mj918's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanBoothius View Post
Yay, talking about skiing is my favorite thing to do!

And I know you said ... but I couldn't resist a bit of bragging, and a question on the subject of skiing.

So, the question first... do you and your hubby do any backcountry skiing/splitboarding/touring? I'd love to meet up with some fellow backcountry users, whether it be here in SLC, or elsewhere!

Okay, now the bragging!

Winter camping/skiing at Alta during the last big storm (2/24-2/26)!

So you camped during the storm?! Thats pretty awesome man! That was one hell of a strom We havent done much back country this season, but we would be down for sure! Pat is from Jackson, Wyoming, so he's hit up Teton Pass quite a bit, like to head up that way again. Next time your out, let me know. Always fun to ride with friends.

Products Discussed in this Thread