Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

UTAH (and Surrounding Areas) BS Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-02-2011, 12:58 PM   #41
SmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
SmilingMark's Tacoma Gallery
I"m a side country man myself. Can't deny those engineers who developed better, faster ways to get me to the top.

But those damn red ropes think they can tell me what to do? I think not, so partners for the side are always welcome. (trained and packing the correct avy gear of course!)
Old 03-02-2011, 01:00 PM   #42
SmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanBoothius View Post

Layers=coziness
Is anyone else getting sexually aroused looking at this picture or is it just me?
Old 03-02-2011, 01:22 PM   #43
mj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Meg
mj918's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmilingMark View Post
Is anyone else getting sexually aroused looking at this picture or is it just me?
Old 03-02-2011, 01:49 PM   #44
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-03-2011, 12:56 PM   #46
street taco
metric310 is on a distinguished road
Name: Alejandro
metric310's Tacoma Gallery
So is no one interested in meeting up at the auto-rama Saturday?
Old 03-03-2011, 01:25 PM   #47
mj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Meg
mj918's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by metric310 View Post
Sorry, I wont be able to make it. Prolly going riding again
Old 03-03-2011, 01:40 PM   #48
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
A few of us will be out at Knolls riding our bikes.
Old 03-03-2011, 07:24 PM   #49
Yota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant future
Name: Jesse
Yota_dvl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i might be what time ?
Old 03-03-2011, 10:49 PM   #50
street taco
Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
A few of us will be out at Knolls riding our bikes.
ive been thinking about getting one as well. what size would you guys recommend for me? me bieng 6'6 and 280Lbs.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yota_dvl View Post
i might be what time ?
idk, whatever time is cool with me, as long as its not too early
Old 03-04-2011, 12:36 AM   #51
Manlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
Manlaan's Tacoma Gallery
A friend and I are thinking about checking out Rattlesnake Sunday if anyone is interested in tagging along. We've never done it, and he's unsure about his tires, but I figured we'd drive down to see how muddy it was and play around a little.

Kinda short notice, but kinda on purpose as well, since we dont know what it'll be like and may decide its just too muddy and go check out little moab instead.
Old 03-04-2011, 08:13 PM   #52
StaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jason
StaticFilter's Tacoma Gallery
Alright Utah guys, let's get me back into a Tacoma...
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...-2-trucks.html

Also, my cousin Dustin81 is moving back to Utah in May so there will be a 09 Superwhite with 6" lift joining the meets some of you met him briefly at one of the Cabelas meet ups
Old 03-05-2011, 10:18 AM   #53
Yota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manlaan View Post
A friend and I are thinking about checking out Rattlesnake Sunday if anyone is interested in tagging along. We've never done it, and he's unsure about his tires, but I figured we'd drive down to see how muddy it was and play around a little.

Kinda short notice, but kinda on purpose as well, since we dont know what it'll be like and may decide its just too muddy and go check out little moab instead.
i would LOVE to tag along but... i would only be able to go after 3pm on tues, wed, or thursdat next week... thats if you fully wanted the company. and at least i know the trails there and could help spot
Old 03-05-2011, 12:14 PM   #54
Side country day! Hell's Canyon and Sloth ridge were tasty. A few tracks from yesterday, but still some untouched down the slide paths.
Old 03-05-2011, 04:39 PM   #55
Cutter29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCutter29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCutter29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCutter29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCutter29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCutter29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCutter29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCutter29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCutter29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCutter29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCutter29 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Air medical pilot
Cutter29's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmilingMark View Post
Side country day! Hell's Canyon and Sloth ridge were tasty. A few tracks from yesterday, but still some untouched down the slide paths.
nice. i'm at work in Colorado and got my new skis into the backcountry for a quick skin lap then over to Vail for a some lift served today. not a bad morning to break them in. supposed to be some more snow coming in over here but Utah has been skiing better the last few weeks.

just before getting mounted friday.
Old 03-05-2011, 05:24 PM   #56
More to come... unemployment has it's benefits!

... WINTER STORM WARNING IN EFFECT FROM 11 PM THIS EVENING TO 4 PM MST TUESDAY... STORM TOTAL ACCUMULATIONS THROUGH TUESDAY OF 18 TO 30 INCHES... WITH LOCAL AMOUNTS APPROACHING 36 INCHES.

I'm sure some of that will slide your way. Looks like resort laps mon-wed, then side country if it stablizes late week.
Old 03-05-2011, 05:27 PM   #57
These are the voyages...
ViperJay is one of the sharper tools in the shedViperJay is one of the sharper tools in the shedViperJay is one of the sharper tools in the shedViperJay is one of the sharper tools in the shedViperJay is one of the sharper tools in the shedViperJay is one of the sharper tools in the shedViperJay is one of the sharper tools in the shedViperJay is one of the sharper tools in the shedViperJay is one of the sharper tools in the shedViperJay is one of the sharper tools in the shedViperJay is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ViperJay's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manlaan View Post

What time are y'all going because I might be able to go
Old 03-07-2011, 12:00 AM   #58
street taco
http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218...&search=tacoma

just saw this. i texted him but he wants the stock color, he didnt want my powdercoated ones :-( wish they were still factory color.....i wouldve traded him in a heartbeat
Old 03-08-2011, 10:53 AM   #59
TODAY near 3pm i am going to get a little muddy west of Utah lake. anyone who would like to come is welcome... Tacoma or not ... reply or PM me if interested

Products Discussed in this Thread