Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

UTAH (and Surrounding Areas) BS Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-12-2012, 07:40 AM   #1061
Bro do you even 'Merica?
jdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
jdk52's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunknsloth View Post
Let's do it! Where is open?
no idea..I know down near you guys got more snow..what's a good trail or open field?
Old 11-12-2012, 09:59 AM   #1063
Strautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 2nd Lt @TBS
Name: Nick
Strautins's Tacoma Gallery
supposed to warm up quite a bit so if you want to play in the snow you better get on it gents!

Also, where are the pics of this new CBI bumper?!
Old 11-12-2012, 11:19 AM   #1064
Indffrnce will be the fall of manknd but who cares
Drunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Retribution
Drunknsloth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strautins View Post
supposed to warm up quite a bit so if you want to play in the snow you better get on it gents!

Also, where are the pics of this new CBI bumper?!
They're on facebook... I'll text you one but I'll get them up when I get home tonight.
Old 11-14-2012, 01:51 AM   #1065
nuckin futs member
RIDDICK3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRIDDICK3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRIDDICK3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRIDDICK3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRIDDICK3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRIDDICK3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRIDDICK3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRIDDICK3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRIDDICK3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRIDDICK3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRIDDICK3 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stefan
RIDDICK3's Tacoma Gallery
anyone know how to rebuild icon coilovers?
Old 11-14-2012, 09:24 AM   #1066
Strautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIDDICK3 View Post
anyone know how to rebuild icon coilovers?
Doesn't look too difficult? I know that they sell "rebuild kits" for about 25$...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QT6Uk...ayer_embedded#!
Old 11-15-2012, 08:55 AM   #1068

That is a good looking bumper... I just need to find someone to buy my non high clearance Bruteforce one locally and I'll order a bushmaster 2.0 for my truck
Old 11-15-2012, 09:53 AM   #1070
Bro do you even 'Merica?
jdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
jdk52's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That is a good looking bumper... I just need to find someone to buy my non high clearance Bruteforce one locally and I'll order a bushmaster 2.0 for my truck

how much?
Old 11-15-2012, 10:03 AM   #1071
Soccerdallin is on a distinguished road

Name: Dallin
Soccerdallin's Tacoma Gallery
Didn't know there was a Utah thread lol.
Just north of SLC!
Old 11-15-2012, 10:51 AM   #1072

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdk52 View Post
how much?
Probably gonna throw it up on KSL or here for 650$ or so... It's powder coated and has only been on my truck for about a month now. There is a hitch behind the plate. No problems other than my growing obsession with getting a high clearance one!!

Was just about 900$ to get it here and powder coated
Attached Thumbnails
UTAH (and Surrounding Areas) BS Thread-img_0783.jpg   UTAH (and Surrounding Areas) BS Thread-img_0845.jpg  
Old 11-16-2012, 09:36 AM   #1073
Utard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
Utard's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Probably gonna throw it up on KSL or here for 650$ or so... It's powder coated and has only been on my truck for about a month now. There is a hitch behind the plate. No problems other than my growing obsession with getting a high clearance one!!

PM'D
Old 11-16-2012, 01:56 PM   #1074
nuckin futs member
RIDDICK3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRIDDICK3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRIDDICK3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRIDDICK3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRIDDICK3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRIDDICK3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRIDDICK3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRIDDICK3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRIDDICK3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRIDDICK3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRIDDICK3 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stefan
RIDDICK3's Tacoma Gallery
anyone got a spanner wrench i could borrow (nvmd got it)
Old 11-17-2012, 12:00 AM   #1075
Drunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasoTaco View Post
^ love the bumper, looks great.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerdallin View Post
Didn't know there was a Utah thread lol.
Just north of SLC!
Welcome!

Quote:

Damn that's a good deal!
Old 11-17-2012, 12:09 AM   #1076

Quote:

A little late, but I'll get more when I get the spare mounted.
I'm thinking of getting a light hoop that goes about level with the top of the shell mounted to where they put my light tabs... I'm not crazy about where they put my light tabs.
Old 11-19-2012, 05:03 AM   #1077
Frostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Frostbyte's Tacoma Gallery
anyone in northern utah selling their trd steps for DCLB? hit me up!

-Erik
Old 11-20-2012, 12:20 PM   #1078
Neighborhood Know-it-all
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

A little late, but I'll get more when I get the spare mounted.
Looks great Ray! Did they do anything with your slider?
Old 11-20-2012, 12:39 PM   #1079

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box Rocket View Post
Looks great Ray! Did they do anything with your slider?
Thanks man!

I didn't ask them. I figured it was good for now and if I have any more problems with it I would just see if BAMF could send me new legs and just cut the old ones off and redo them.
Old 11-21-2012, 09:51 AM   #1080
Neighborhood Know-it-all
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks man!

I didn't ask them. I figured it was good for now and if I have any more problems with it I would just see if BAMF could send me new legs and just cut the old ones off and redo them.
No reason to contact BAMF if you decide to change them. You could pick up material locally that is stronger if you wanted to beef them up and redo the legs.

Products Discussed in this Thread