Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

UTAH (and Surrounding Areas) BS Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-02-2013, 03:55 PM   #1943
S)(AKALO)(AWAII
RMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reid
RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHeadTaco View Post
Okay, thanks guys. I will let you know how it goes.
How did your experience go over at FBG?
Old 04-02-2013, 04:07 PM   #1944
GFY
BigHeadTaco has much to be proud ofBigHeadTaco has much to be proud ofBigHeadTaco has much to be proud ofBigHeadTaco has much to be proud ofBigHeadTaco has much to be proud ofBigHeadTaco has much to be proud ofBigHeadTaco has much to be proud ofBigHeadTaco has much to be proud ofBigHeadTaco has much to be proud of

Name: Big Head
BigHeadTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMAN808 View Post
How did your experience go over at FBG?
Crappy. They would only align it to factory specs, I wasnt impressed with their shop or employees. I am not one to judge, but both their techs looked like they had been on a week long meth binge. I went to Les Schwab in SLC spent time with the techs at the alignment rack and they dialed me in perfect. So if anyone here in Utah needs an alignment done on a vehicle with after market UCAs feel free to PM me and I can give you the names of the two guys at Les Schwab in SLC that I worked with.
Old 04-02-2013, 04:15 PM   #1945
S)(AKALO)(AWAII
RMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Crappy. They would only align it to factory specs, I wasnt impressed with their shop or employees. I am not one to judge, but both their techs looked like they had been on a week long meth binge. I went to Les Schwab in SLC spent time with the techs at the alignment rack and they dialed me in perfect. So if anyone here in Utah needs an alignment done on a vehicle with after market UCAs feel free to PM me and I can give you the names of the two guys at Les Schwab in SLC that I worked with.
Dang that sucks man! Glad you got great service at Les Schwab though.
Old 04-02-2013, 04:17 PM   #1946
GFY
BigHeadTaco has much to be proud ofBigHeadTaco has much to be proud ofBigHeadTaco has much to be proud ofBigHeadTaco has much to be proud ofBigHeadTaco has much to be proud ofBigHeadTaco has much to be proud ofBigHeadTaco has much to be proud ofBigHeadTaco has much to be proud ofBigHeadTaco has much to be proud of

Name: Big Head
BigHeadTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Dang that sucks man! Glad you got great service at Les Schwab though.
Yeah. You live and learn I guess....I am happy indeed that I found a good shop that I can go to moving forward
Old 04-02-2013, 04:30 PM   #1947
digitalferg is on a distinguished road
digitalferg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yep--please send me their info. In the next couple weeks, I'll be converting to 4x4 and throwing in some LR UCAs at the same time. I'll def be needing a good alignment shop after I'm done.
Old 04-02-2013, 08:42 PM   #1948
Bro do you even 'Merica?
jdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
jdk52's Tacoma Gallery
Who wants to do a non-wheeling meetup? Beer, food, bullshitting, etc..
Old 04-02-2013, 08:46 PM   #1949
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdk52 View Post
You guys should come out to Wendover for that.
Old 04-02-2013, 08:51 PM   #1950
S)(AKALO)(AWAII

RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeKay21 View Post
Oh Wendover... But then I wouldn't have any money left over for the truck
Old 04-02-2013, 09:18 PM   #1951
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Oh Wendover... But then I wouldn't have any money left over for the truck
Haha true true. At least you would have a nice hangover though!!
Old 04-02-2013, 11:20 PM   #1952
Indffrnce will be the fall of manknd but who cares
Drunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Retribution
Drunknsloth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdk52 View Post
I'm down, just text me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeKay21 View Post
I might head out there one of these days. Haha
Old 04-03-2013, 02:05 AM   #1953
Lieutenant Dan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunknsloth View Post
I'm down, just text me.

I might head out there one of these days. Haha
That would be cool if everyone came out here one weekend.
Old 04-03-2013, 04:36 PM   #1955
Lieutenant Dan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunknsloth View Post
Maybe once this semester ends. Haha.
Sounds good!
Old 04-05-2013, 07:12 PM   #1957
TROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Arty
TROKITA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07COMA801 View Post
Anyone doing any wheelin this weekend?
No "/ I'm servicing my S/C this weekend and replacing the valve cover gaskets
Old 04-05-2013, 07:26 PM   #1958
Work In Progress
nolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: Weapons Director
nolanspawn's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to nolanspawn
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07COMA801 View Post
Anyone doing any wheelin this weekend?

Thinking about taking the Tundra out. Not sure where to go and what's open.
Old 04-05-2013, 07:48 PM   #1959
TOYOTA.. Because barbie drives a jeep..
07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kris
07COMA801's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TROKITA View Post
No "/ I'm servicing my S/C this weekend and replacing the valve cover gaskets
If ya need a helping hand i might be available!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nolanspawn View Post
Thinking about taking the Tundra out. Not sure where to go and what's open.
Ya i wanna do somthing but not too sure
Old 04-05-2013, 08:48 PM   #1960
Work In Progress
nolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: Weapons Director
nolanspawn's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to nolanspawn
Is any of 5 mile trail open right now? Anyone know?

Products Discussed in this Thread