Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

UTAH (and Surrounding Areas) BS Thread

Old 02-27-2011, 10:17 PM   #1
Indffrnce will be the fall of manknd but who cares
Drunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Retribution
Drunknsloth's Tacoma Gallery
UTAH (and Surrounding Areas) BS Thread

Well, since our last meet thread pretty much turned into a BS thread I figured I'd make one for us. I'll start, where is a good place to get a muffler welded on?

Oh and be sure to check out the LED lights in my signature!
Old 02-28-2011, 10:07 AM   #3
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
I miss Taco Time and Skone cutter
Old 02-28-2011, 10:46 AM   #7
mj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Meg
mj918's Tacoma Gallery
Well now there is a BS thread, I dont feel so bad talking about skiing/riding in Utah! Speaking of skiing, anyone hit up SLC area? Besides Danny, Jan, and Mark from Ogden.
Old 02-28-2011, 10:48 AM   #8
Drunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mj918 View Post
Well now there is a BS thread, I dont feel so bad talking about skiing/riding in Utah! Speaking of skiing, anyone hit up SLC area? Besides Danny, Jan, and Mark from Ogden.
I want to head up, but damn the money for the pass and rentals... Not to mention not having the time...
Old 02-28-2011, 10:49 AM   #9
allenwoo1 is on a distinguished road

allenwoo1's Tacoma Gallery
@ drunknsloth i know that jdm legends up in bountiful will weld on mufflers but i dont know if he will do it for trucks
Old 02-28-2011, 10:51 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by allenwoo1 View Post
@ drunknsloth i know that jdm legends up in bountiful will weld on mufflers but i dont know if he will do it for trucks
Sweet thanks, I'll look into it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperJay View Post
Sure just PM me your number
Will do
Old 02-28-2011, 01:17 PM   #12
street taco
metric310 is on a distinguished road
Name: Alejandro
metric310's Tacoma Gallery
I know we just had a meet onSaturday but I think we should have a meet and greet this Saturday at the auto-ram show at the south town expo center. The weather is supposed to be great and i think it'll be nice to show off the taco's...what do you guys think?
Old 02-28-2011, 01:20 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by metric310 View Post
I know we just had a meet onSaturday but I think we should have a meet and greet this Saturday at the auto-ram show at the south town expo center. The weather is supposed to be great and i think it'll be nice to show off the taco's...what do you guys think?
It'd be cool, although I don't know if I can make it
Old 02-28-2011, 01:27 PM   #15
street taco
Quote:
I've never heard of that show. Is it like a car show?
Yeah. But not like that crappy auto show from the dealers. These are cars and trucks all customized and stuff.
Old 02-28-2011, 01:35 PM   #16
SmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
SmilingMark's Tacoma Gallery
Well, I left my old job 10 days and the new one doesn't start until the end of march, so I'll be up at Snowbasin pretty much every damn day for the next 3-4 weeks. Let it fucking snow!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-28-2011, 01:43 PM   #18
BigJLarse83 is a glorious beacon of lightBigJLarse83 is a glorious beacon of lightBigJLarse83 is a glorious beacon of lightBigJLarse83 is a glorious beacon of lightBigJLarse83 is a glorious beacon of light

BigJLarse83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunknsloth View Post
Well, since our last meet thread pretty much turned into a BS thread I figured I'd make one for us. I'll start, where is a good place to get a muffler welded on?

Oh and be sure to check out the LED lights in my signature!
The old guy that owns the Master Muffler in WVC by Pioneer Valley Hospital always gives good deals, like $10 a weld or simething like that. Or I have a buddy that is a mechanic who always does side jobs...works in Sandy...
Old 02-28-2011, 01:54 PM   #19
street taco
Quote:
Well that would be a change. Instead of a trail we do a car show.
Im planning on doing that alot in the summer :-) but yeah and im sure there will be a lot of people with tacos going. A chance for more people to learn about Tacomaworld.com and that means bigger trail runs

Products Discussed in this Thread