Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Need Apartment Suggestions - South Denver area

Old 03-08-2011, 01:18 PM   #1
Local Man
bigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bigburrito's Tacoma Gallery
Need Apartment Suggestions - South Denver area

Im moving to the Denver area soon and am having a hell of a time finding an apartment. Im in Illinois now so my search is pretty much limited to internet listings. Its difficult to judge the area via a computer, but a lot of the reviews Im reading are abysmal. Theres got to be some nice apartment complexes out there, in nice quiet areas.

If any of you locals have suggestions on towns/neighborhoods to check out that would be a big help. Id like to be in the South Denver region, somewhat close to Greenwood Village (job)
Old 03-08-2011, 02:05 PM   #2
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
i'm over by Kipling and 285 (hampden) in a nice townhome community paying $795/mo for a 2br 1.5 bath 1100 sqft...that's a nice area

I got a buddy at an apartment complex called Silver falls maybe? it's at W Belleview Ave and S Delaware St. in Englewood that is a nice complex, don't now what exactly he pays, but i wouldn't imagine it being much over $800 for a 2 br

but you should be able to find some off Quincy, Belleview, Orchard, Arapahoe (East/West facing roads) and University, Colorado, and Holly (North/South roads)

it looks like quincy would be very pricey if you can even find any apartments on the road but it's in the cherry hills area which is pricey

for example...look at 5146 East Quincy Avenue, Cherry Hills Village, CO on google maps and look at the red roofed house just south of the location...
Old 03-08-2011, 02:11 PM   #3
pavement is boring....
lotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jace
lotsoftoys's Tacoma Gallery
anywhere off kipling or wads worth. but if u stick around hmpton area on btoh those roads theres condos and apartments everywhere! NYCO ur really closer to me. im btwn kipling and wads next to hampton. i cant believe i never see u....
Old 03-08-2011, 02:16 PM   #4
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsoftoys View Post
anywhere off kipling or wads worth. but if u stick around hmpton area on btoh those roads theres condos and apartments everywhere! NYCO ur really closer to me. im btwn kipling and wads next to hampton. i cant believe i never see u....
right on, yea most my commutes are morrison to wads to downtown for work, then morrison to 470 to the mountains...i'm off estes if you know that road
Old 03-08-2011, 03:58 PM   #5
pavement is boring....
lotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jace
lotsoftoys's Tacoma Gallery
so am i! im off estes right next to hampton!
Old 03-08-2011, 05:03 PM   #6
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
right on, we should catch up for a drink of these days