Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Colorado Trading Post

Old 09-19-2013, 07:55 PM   #2381
Legend of the UG
Kappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 307th Expeditionary Sig BN
Name: Mike
Kappes03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PS78 View Post
Gramps is already in bed, cashed like a check probably!!!!! Give em till 5am tomorrow and he will respond
I figured since the Country Buffet senior dinner hours were over about 5 hours ago
Old 09-19-2013, 08:09 PM   #2382
He who walk with a Cane
CoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gramps
CoTacoTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kappes03 View Post
Turn your phone on, my best friend will buy them ASAP
Quote:
Gramps is already in bed, cashed like a check probably!!!!! Give em till 5am tomorrow and he will respond
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyMtnTRD View Post
Cashed like a check hahahahahahhaha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kappes03 View Post
I figured since the Country Buffet senior dinner hours were over about 5 hours ago
Damn you kids. Phone is back on.
Old 09-19-2013, 08:46 PM   #2385
He who walk with a Cane
CoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Gramps is for sure past like a test now!!!
Nope! Still up punk ass skater!
Old 09-19-2013, 09:00 PM   #2386
He who walk with a Cane

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoTacoTRD View Post
Pulling the pic to the top.

Hey Colorado members I recently worked with ToyTec to move to a different Coilover set up for my truck. I asked them help me freshen up my current set of Coilovers so I could sell them and they took care of me. I will have more pics in the near future but wanted to get this out to you.

Asking $500.00 or Best Reasonable Offer. I will consider trade so PM or text me.

What you get for the price:
  • Brand New Blistien Shocks with new bushings!
  • Lightly scratched lower sleeves but newer because of shock design change
  • Brand New but lightly scratched top plates
  • Brand New upper bushings
  • Springs are original with only about 30k miles on them
  • ToyTec Brand new retail is $819.99 **$320 savings!** http://toyteclifts.3dcartstores.com/...coma_p_13.html
  • Spanner wrenches included
  • Sway bar relocate kit included
  • Fits 2003 to 2009 4 Runner also

SALE PENDING!

Thanks for the interest everyone!
Old 09-20-2013, 06:15 AM   #2387
crolison is on a distinguished road
Name: Chris
crolison's Tacoma Gallery
Wtb

Wtb:

4.10 taco rear diff open

Offroad 3rd gen rear bumper

For sale:
95.5-05 budbuilt rear crossmember for tacoma
$80
Old 09-20-2013, 08:13 AM   #2388
DOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant future

Name: Jobin
DOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by crolison View Post
Wtb:

4.10 taco rear diff open

Offroad 3rd gen rear bumper

For sale:
95.5-05 budbuilt rear crossmember for tacoma
$80
Pics of the bumper ?
Old 09-23-2013, 08:27 AM   #2389
DHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to behold

DHwreckage's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCO View Post
so we have 17" depth in the middle

tapers back in the front bottom to 15"

the lid is 15" as well

and an overall width of 47"

height of 16"

another view of the inside
Gonna have to check the funds would love to have this to store my truck crap in. im guessing is the compact becasue its 17" deep correct? also how do you secure this thing?
Old 09-23-2013, 08:39 AM   #2390
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DHwreckage View Post
Gonna have to check the funds would love to have this to store my truck crap in. im guessing is the compact becasue its 17" deep correct? also how do you secure this thing?
yup it's the compact...sat in there with some room on both sides and sat nicely between the back wall and the wheel wells

secured it with a few hundred pounds of tools

so there's no holes drilled into the box at all...at least not by me...dk if they have any drainage holes in there, but i had it unsecured and bought it new.
Old 09-23-2013, 02:34 PM   #2391
DHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to behold

DHwreckage's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCO View Post
yup it's the compact...sat in there with some room on both sides and sat nicely between the back wall and the wheel wells

secured it with a few hundred pounds of tools

so there's no holes drilled into the box at all...at least not by me...dk if they have any drainage holes in there, but i had it unsecured and bought it new.

lol thats ballsy, it would walk all over the place if i didnt secure it some how in my truck.
Old 09-23-2013, 03:28 PM   #2392
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
luckily in the 2nd gen bed, it wedges itself nicely between the wheel wells and the bedside...it never moved
Old 09-23-2013, 07:38 PM   #2393
Senior Noob Member
Squeaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
Squeaky Penguin's Tacoma Gallery
Bump, found out the bumper could more or less be straightened while unistalling it. So, with that being said I'm rasing the price. I now am asking $0.50 OBO. Would prefer an 50 cent piece for an easy transaction. NO LOW BALLERS!

But in all seriousness, I'll keep it through this week, then its gone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeaky Penguin View Post
Alright, gonna hopefully pull these parts this weekend. So lets see if anyone wants them.

01-04 chrome/old man tan bumper, kinda crooked, I think it has some rust on the back, and has a dent. As Bob said probably from an old man hitting a shopping cart. Price = $FREE!!!

Oh, and one of the turn signals has a hole in it. Figured I'd at least try to give it away before it goes to the trash.

First Gen stock skids. Looked like new when I got the truck, I've since added some nice dents, but hey, I cleaned them up and repainted them this summer! Price = Beer? Trade?

Also have some TRD ORs. Wet sanded and painted with Duplicolor Graphite wheel paint. Could use another coat or two, will include the rest of the can. 3 of the 4 have bald dunflops on them. The last I had a tire mounted on, put on my truck, and found out I'd have to run wheel spacers, so they're not worth the trouble now. Price = $175, trades?

If anyone's interested I might be able to arrange meeting up on the front range one of these weekends.
Old 09-23-2013, 07:42 PM   #2394
wuzzy121 has much to be proud ofwuzzy121 has much to be proud ofwuzzy121 has much to be proud ofwuzzy121 has much to be proud ofwuzzy121 has much to be proud ofwuzzy121 has much to be proud ofwuzzy121 has much to be proud ofwuzzy121 has much to be proud ofwuzzy121 has much to be proud of

Name: Mike
wuzzy121's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmanhonor View Post
Did you get a tiregate?
Yes I did, its nice, but I should have gone with the one like a tailgate that holds the tire instead of the slanted one. When it is facing in the bed I lose room to put stuff in the bed.
Old 09-23-2013, 10:06 PM   #2395
cmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Artem
cmanhonor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wuzzy121 View Post
Yes I did, its nice, but I should have gone with the one like a tailgate that holds the tire instead of the slanted one. When it is facing in the bed I lose room to put stuff in the bed.
Well if you are ever willing to sell I'd be interested .... If I can get my soft topper sold that is
Old 09-24-2013, 08:17 AM   #2396
Danimal69361 is on a distinguished road
Name: Dan
Danimal69361's Tacoma Gallery
Looking to trade my 2nd gen alloy wheels for Stock OEM spares. I was hoping to find people who want a stock wheel to use as their spare. I would take the spare wheel. It Would be nice to find four people to meet at a tire shop some day. You pay the tire guy to swap them over if I drive.
Old 09-24-2013, 08:55 AM   #2397
cmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Artem
cmanhonor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danimal69361 View Post
Looking to trade my 2nd gen alloy wheels for Stock OEM spares. I was hoping to find people who want a stock wheel to use as their spare. I would take the spare wheel. It Would be nice to find four people to meet at a tire shop some day. You pay the tire guy to swap them over if I drive.
I may have 3 of them for ya..
Old 09-24-2013, 09:08 AM   #2398
Danimal69361 is on a distinguished road
Name: Dan
Danimal69361's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmanhonor View Post
I may have 3 of them for ya..
Where, in Colorado, are you?
Old 09-24-2013, 11:53 AM   #2399
AbominableSnowman is on a distinguished road
Name: Tim
AbominableSnowman's Tacoma Gallery
Set of 265/75 R 16 Goodyear Duratracs - $550.

Fairly new here. Got the truck in January with these tires on it. They are in really good shape with over 70% tread left (13/32s). Load range C. I am in the greater Denver area.

Pictures are in my gallery.
Old 09-24-2013, 12:16 PM   #2400
Don't taze me bro!
Ostrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jer
Ostrichsak's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbominableSnowman View Post
Set of 265/75 R 16 Goodyear Duratracs - $550.

Fairly new here. Got the truck in January with these tires on it. They are in really good shape with over 70% tread left (13/32s). Load range C. I am in the greater Denver area.

Pictures are in my gallery.
I had someone asking me about tires... let me see if he's still interested & I'll let you know.

Products Discussed in this Thread