Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Colorado Trading Post

Old 04-01-2011, 09:48 AM   #21
Tundra FTMFW
csuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
csuviper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kappes03 View Post
Not yet, my first stop was some junk yards though. Should be able to find one for about 25 bucks
Yota Yard off of Market Street North of Denver has alot of stuff. I picked up a window crank, window seals, mechanical fuel pump, part of the grill and vent cover. Decently priced. Haven't been to Yoda Jim's though.
Old 04-01-2011, 09:56 AM   #22
Tundra FTMFW
csuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Only Tacoma related items or anything?
Old 04-01-2011, 10:17 AM   #23
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by csuviper View Post
Only Tacoma related items or anything?
i don't see why a section couldn't be added..what do you have in mind?

thread is mainly to help make sale/trade connections locally and to eliminate the worries of shipping
Old 04-01-2011, 12:50 PM   #24
Tundra FTMFW

I am trying to sell the following items. Please PM me for further details.

Pair of Fabtech 3" tall Leaf Spring Blocks with longer U bolts .

Stock TRD Offroad Upper Control Arms - $Make an offer

Drivers side Only: Stock TRD Offroad Spindle - $Make an offer
Old 04-02-2011, 06:06 PM   #25
DOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant future

Name: Jobin
DOT's Tacoma Gallery
Selling
Factory Spare with 245/65?R16 BFG Rugged Trail
Factory shift knob 6 speed
Old 04-02-2011, 09:08 PM   #28
j83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: joshua
j83soldier's Tacoma Gallery
leer topper. Black sand pearl 300 bucks. HELL OF A DEAL retails new for 1800 with the sportsman package

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...shortbead.html
Old 04-03-2011, 01:23 AM   #30
Legend of the UG
Kappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 307th Expeditionary Sig BN
Name: Mike
Kappes03's Tacoma Gallery
Grats on 1000th post. check out the colorado b.s. thread
Old 04-04-2011, 10:56 AM   #31
DOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant future

DOT's Tacoma Gallery
Not mine but on craigslist
http://denver.craigslist.org/pts/2302918664.html
doesnt look like a bad deal for any one that is looking for a winch
Old 04-04-2011, 11:28 AM   #32
Slapps74 is a jewel in the roughSlapps74 is a jewel in the roughSlapps74 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Chris
Slapps74's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by csuviper View Post
Yota Yard off of Market Street North of Denver has alot of stuff. I picked up a window crank, window seals, mechanical fuel pump, part of the grill and vent cover. Decently priced. Haven't been to Yoda Jim's though.
Any 05+ stuff?
Old 04-04-2011, 11:30 AM   #33
Slapps74 is a jewel in the roughSlapps74 is a jewel in the roughSlapps74 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Chris
Slapps74's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOT View Post
Not mine but on craigslist
http://denver.craigslist.org/pts/2302918664.html
doesnt look like a bad deal for any one that is looking for a winch
The guy cant spell though
Old 04-04-2011, 12:06 PM   #34

DOT's Tacoma Gallery
Me or the guy with the post cause i know i cant lol
Old 04-04-2011, 12:42 PM   #35
He who walk with a Cane
CoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gramps
CoTacoTRD's Tacoma Gallery
post deleted already. Hoax?
Old 04-04-2011, 12:46 PM   #36
the town is back that way
GeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud of

Name: Freeda Feltcher
GeoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
who knows, perhaps making a spelling correction?
Old 04-04-2011, 12:57 PM   #37
Legend of the UG
Kappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 307th Expeditionary Sig BN
Name: Mike
Kappes03's Tacoma Gallery
Seemed like a scam to me
Old 04-06-2011, 08:49 AM   #38
5280EM! is on a distinguished road
5280EM!'s Tacoma Gallery
I have 4 17" Tacoma Sport Wheels for sale. PM me if interested. I'll try to get some pics after work.

Link

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...rt-wheels.html
Old 04-06-2011, 09:01 AM   #39
Tundra FTMFW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slapps74 View Post
Any 05+ stuff?
None that I saw

Products Discussed in this Thread