Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Colorado Camping 2011

Old 04-27-2011, 08:13 AM   #1
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Colorado Camping 2011

Starting a thread for people who want to get together in CO and go camping. Im planning for sure the first weekend in June but Im sure I will head up a weekend before that. Im prolly going to go down into tarryall for the first trip normally a little better down there to start off the camping season.
Old 04-27-2011, 08:16 AM   #2
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd

i have off weekends and am always down for a trip into the mtns...i know a great place right next to the arkansas north of buena vista that i plan on hitting up a couple times this summer
Old 04-27-2011, 08:17 AM   #3
vv I think it's growing
mreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mreimann's Tacoma Gallery
I might be able to go first week of june. Thats right when I get out of school
Old 04-27-2011, 08:19 AM   #4
DOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant future

Name: Jobin
DOT's Tacoma Gallery
We camp tarryall a couple times a year , cant wait for this snow to be gone already !
Old 04-27-2011, 08:22 AM   #5
the town is back that way
GeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud of

Name: Freeda Feltcher
GeoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
sweet, im down for pretty much any weekend
Old 04-27-2011, 08:26 AM   #6
toytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant future
Name: Jason
toytacoma22's Tacoma Gallery
Would love to do some camping but between being in summer school full time and having a baby in July not sure I am going to be making it out this summer.
Old 04-27-2011, 08:40 AM   #7
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I camp all the time. I'm down to try new spots. I have my main ones I would be willing to share.
Old 04-27-2011, 08:41 AM   #8
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I wouldn't mind a camping trip once I get down there, prolly a lot better then the shitty area we have to camp here! Add in the rain lol...
Old 04-27-2011, 10:06 AM   #9
Legend of the UG
Kappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 307th Expeditionary Sig BN
Name: Mike
Kappes03's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd

Too bad I don't have weekends off

My class is out the 1st week of June which means the following week I have Wed Thurs off with no school. Anyone down for a weekday camp?
Old 04-27-2011, 11:29 AM   #10
DOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant future

Name: Jobin
DOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toytacoma22 View Post
Would love to do some camping but between being in summer school full time and having a baby in July not sure I am going to be making it out this summer.

Get all the camping and wheeling in before the baby comes. I had my first last year and couldnt get out much but this year I am back !
Old 04-27-2011, 02:36 PM   #12
toytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant future
Name: Jason
toytacoma22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOT View Post
Get all the camping and wheeling in before the baby comes. I had my first last year and couldnt get out much but this year I am back !
Haha yeah. I think I am going to try and make it out to Moab in August still. The wife can stay in the hotel w/ the baby while I go biking.
Old 04-27-2011, 03:25 PM   #13
He who walk with a Cane
CoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gramps
CoTacoTRD's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd

Haven't camped in a long time and need to get back into it. Need a tent for the truck first.
Old 04-27-2011, 03:28 PM   #14
WingNut55 will become famous soon enoughWingNut55 will become famous soon enough
Air Force: Active Duty
Name: Derek
WingNut55's Tacoma Gallery
I won't be back in Colorado until September with time only for one last weekend in Estes for the Highlands Fest...
Old 04-27-2011, 03:45 PM   #15
TACOMANATOR
TRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TRDBandit's Tacoma Gallery
Here is my camp spot by teryall

Thats the view from the spot.
Old 04-27-2011, 03:59 PM   #16
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDBandit View Post
Here is my camp spot by teryall

Thats the view from the spot.
i'm sold
Old 04-27-2011, 04:09 PM   #17
TACOMANATOR
TRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TRDBandit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCO View Post
i'm sold
Lol Its a very hidden spot but its awesome. Its the highest point. not cold or windy. and you need 4x4 to get to it. You can see jefferson lake and terryal from there.. Although last year we did see a few bob cats or maybe mountain lions. They were about the size of my Boxer dogs just bigger paws and meatier lol
Old 04-27-2011, 04:13 PM   #18
USARMYAV11 is on a distinguished road
Army:
USARMYAV11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kappes03 View Post
Sub'd

Too bad I don't have weekends off

My class is out the 1st week of June which means the following week I have Wed Thurs off with no school. Anyone down for a weekday camp?
I'm down I have two weeks off before I get shipped off to Kentucky. So week days or weekends I'm down.
Old 04-27-2011, 05:02 PM   #19

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
yeah I camp in tarryall all the time there are mountain lions all over down there.
Old 04-27-2011, 06:17 PM   #20
Legend of the UG
Kappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 307th Expeditionary Sig BN
Name: Mike
Kappes03's Tacoma Gallery
Mountain Lions? Just like home! Used to raise sheep at my dads down in Rye, few bears ate a couple and a mountain lion got one. Decided no more sheep.
3 years ago one attack our horse which is 6'7" at his back, tore him up pretty good. Found out a year later our horse wounded the lion so bad it died in our neighbors field.