Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Moving to Las Vegas!!!

Old 05-02-2011, 10:00 AM   #1
What am I supposed to put in this box?
ninja28 is a jewel in the roughninja28 is a jewel in the roughninja28 is a jewel in the roughninja28 is a jewel in the rough

Air Force: Classified
Name: Mario
ninja28's Tacoma Gallery
Moving to Las Vegas!!!

It's official. I'll be relocating to Las Vegas, NV per PCS orders to Creech AFB. so look out for me, I'm out here now looking at houses and if all goes good w/ the house search my wife and I will ne moving July 1st.
Old 05-02-2011, 10:10 AM   #2
Douchebaggery Unparalleled
blkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud of

Name: Christopher
blkdouttaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninja28 View Post
It's official. I'll be relocating to Las Vegas, NV per PCS orders to Creech AFB. so look out for me, I'm out here now looking at houses and if all goes good w/ the house search my wife and I will ne moving July 1st.
Pre-welcome to the area.
Old 05-05-2011, 09:28 PM   #3
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome just check the meet thread and bs for info on shit we Get Drunk at lol
Old 05-05-2011, 09:34 PM   #4
Blkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant future

Name: Sean
Blkturbo!'s Tacoma Gallery
Search houses in Henderson beotch!!!! The "clean" las vegas!
Old 05-05-2011, 09:36 PM   #5
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blkturbo! View Post
Sr you should be uploading pics! Till them no more posts lol
Old 05-07-2011, 01:55 PM   #6
if you have to ask, u can't afford it
tacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ray
tacobo670's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blkturbo! View Post
ay sean, looks like u got ur shit done up already. looks good man.
Old 05-08-2011, 02:07 PM   #7
Blkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant future

Name: Sean
Blkturbo!'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacobo670 View Post
ay sean, looks like u got ur shit done up already. looks good man.
Thanks!!
"already"? haha...just 12 months of pondering and searching
And only $300 for install

Now, I REALLY need black headlights - like yesterday!
Old 05-09-2011, 08:49 PM   #8
What am I supposed to put in this box?
ninja28 is a jewel in the roughninja28 is a jewel in the roughninja28 is a jewel in the roughninja28 is a jewel in the rough

Air Force: Classified
Name: Mario
ninja28's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys! found a house in North Las Vegas, off N 5th St and the 215. definitely ready to hit some trails out there.
Old 05-10-2011, 11:25 AM   #9
blkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninja28 View Post
Thanks guys! found a house in North Las Vegas, off N 5th St and the 215. definitely ready to hit some trails out there.
Good choice, all you have to do is head a little West and you can hang out with the cool kids
Old 05-10-2011, 11:31 AM   #10

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blkdouttaco View Post
Good choice, all you have to do is head a little West and you can hang out with the cool kids
You mean the two old guys seeing that ray is living one the right side now lol
Old 05-10-2011, 11:41 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOT View Post
You mean the two old guys seeing that ray is living one the right side now lol
Shit, oh well, I'm all it takes to make a party... Steve can be the voice of wisdom.
Old 05-10-2011, 12:05 PM   #12

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Shit, oh well, I'm all it takes to make a party... Steve can be the voice of wisdom.
Lol he will also be the last one there buhahaha jk
Old 05-10-2011, 12:20 PM   #13

Last man standing isn't a bad title... What up with Saturday, we still taking over Streats?
Old 05-10-2011, 12:29 PM   #14

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Last man standing isn't a bad title... What up with Saturday, we still taking over Streats?
You know it I am getting there early so I can eat them just drink the night away 2 dollar beer yaaaaa buddy! They are going to have 3 new trucks down there! Sorry for blowing up your thread dude lol to Vegas bs we go!
Old 05-10-2011, 12:31 PM   #15

Quote:
You know it I am getting there early so I can eat them just drink the night away 2 dollar beer yaaaaa buddy! They are going to have 3 new trucks down there! Sorry for blowing up your thread dude lol to Vegas bs we go!
This thread was dead anyways... Nice, $2 beers? I don't remember that, I just remember the whaskey. I'm pumped to hang out with the brahs, I'm gonna need a taxi...
Old 05-10-2011, 12:32 PM   #16

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
This thread was dead anyways... Nice, $2 beers? I don't remember that, I just remember the whaskey. I'm pumped to hang out with the brahs, I'm gonna need a taxi...

Lol ya 2$ beers and 3$ shots mite need a ambulance for my ass lol!
Old 05-10-2011, 12:36 PM   #17

Quote:
Lol ya 2$ beers and 3$ shots mite need a ambulance for my ass lol!
Haha, fack, I can already see where the night is going...
Old 05-10-2011, 12:42 PM   #18

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Haha, fack, I can already see where the night is going...
The first 2 will be me but I will never we leave that for the free sailor Jerry nights
Old 05-10-2011, 12:46 PM   #19

Quote:
The first 2 will be me but I will never we leave that for the free sailor Jerry nights
Never? I can change that.
Old 05-10-2011, 12:48 PM   #20

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Never? I can change that.
Are you trying to come on to me buhahahaha!Lol