Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Cannon AFB (Clovis NM)... Please dont tell me im all alone here!

Old 05-09-2011, 04:02 PM   #1
Stay thirsty my friends
BroliathTRD is a glorious beacon of lightBroliathTRD is a glorious beacon of lightBroliathTRD is a glorious beacon of lightBroliathTRD is a glorious beacon of lightBroliathTRD is a glorious beacon of light

Air Force: Fire Fighter
Name: Jake
BroliathTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Cannon AFB (Clovis NM)... Please dont tell me im all alone here!

Ive been tryin to find ppl from east NM on here but I seem to be the only one. If your even remotely close to Cannon AFB give me a shout out!
Old 05-13-2011, 06:42 PM   #3
Stay thirsty my friends
BroliathTRD is a glorious beacon of lightBroliathTRD is a glorious beacon of lightBroliathTRD is a glorious beacon of lightBroliathTRD is a glorious beacon of lightBroliathTRD is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by IluvTEA View Post
I'm stationed in FL right now, but might have the chance to be stationed in Cannon down the road. What do you think about the area? btw nice truck!
Thanks bro yours is lookin pretty good 2 but honestly the area is kinda depressing u have to drive at least an hour and a half to the closest big city which is Lubbock.. luckily I just found a decent spot to do some wheelin or riding if u have a dirt bike right outside of base. When do u think you'll be coming here? And what for? R u part of all the spec ops there moving here? Anyways if u have any questions feel free to ask man and maybe well be seeing u soon.
Old 05-13-2011, 06:45 PM   #4
twistax will become famous soon enough

twistax's Tacoma Gallery
Living in Carlsbad right now..but grew up in Portales
Old 05-13-2011, 06:48 PM   #7

twistax's Tacoma Gallery
LOL.. Tell me about it .. that thread got LONG!! haha
Old 05-13-2011, 06:52 PM   #8
IluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Demolition
IluvTEA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroliathTRD View Post
Thanks bro yours is lookin pretty good 2 but honestly the area is kinda depressing u have to drive at least an hour and a half to the closest big city which is Lubbock.. luckily I just found a decent spot to do some wheelin or riding if u have a dirt bike right outside of base. When do u think you'll be coming here? And what for? R u part of all the spec ops there moving here? Anyways if u have any questions feel free to ask man and maybe well be seeing u soon.
I'll PM you so I don't hijack your thread with my life story...
Old 05-16-2011, 06:48 PM   #9
Stay thirsty my friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by twistax View Post
Living in Carlsbad right now..but grew up in Portales
How long did u live in portales? u wouldnt happen to know anywhere close to do a little bit of wheelin would you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdTRD View Post
Hit the New Mexico owners thread. Most are ABQ though.
I actually have hit that thread up a few times but I swear my post just got skipped over lol so I decided to stat my own. Much better results already
Old 05-16-2011, 10:07 PM   #10

twistax's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
How long did u live in portales? u wouldnt happen to know anywhere close to do a little bit of wheelin would you?

I actually have hit that thread up a few times but I swear my post just got skipped over lol so I decided to stat my own. Much better results already
Yes, when i was there, the highway between portales and canon afb, there is a state park called Oasis state park, well all in that area not in the park, there are nice areas. From what i remember, ssandy areas.
Old 05-17-2011, 04:49 AM   #11
Stay thirsty my friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by twistax View Post
Yes, when i was there, the highway between portales and canon afb, there is a state park called Oasis state park, well all in that area not in the park, there are nice areas. From what i remember, ssandy areas.
I think ive actually taken my dirtbike out in that area. It was in the back of this dairy farm where there was this sand track. Pretty cool area actually. Im gonna have to do a little more exploring out there now thanks man.
Old 07-24-2011, 09:03 PM   #12
iHUNTLEATHERFACE is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Spectre
Name: H.E.L.P.3.R
iHUNTLEATHERFACE's Tacoma Gallery
Im stationed at cannon afb now. We should meet up and go wheeling together?
Old 07-25-2011, 07:12 AM   #13
cotruckin is a glorious beacon of lightcotruckin is a glorious beacon of lightcotruckin is a glorious beacon of lightcotruckin is a glorious beacon of lightcotruckin is a glorious beacon of lightcotruckin is a glorious beacon of light
cotruckin's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to cotruckin
I just put in for a contract position down there but have not heard anything yet.
Old 07-25-2011, 07:33 AM   #14
Its Wicked Flow BITCHES!!
KenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ヽ(`Д´)ノ
KenpachiZaraki's Tacoma Gallery
Living here in carlsbad, hrs away from everything! We wanna get a meet going here soon, but gotta round up a herd first. So far we have about 4 of us here.
Old 07-26-2011, 12:27 PM   #15
Stay thirsty my friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by iHUNTLEATHERFACE View Post
Im stationed at cannon afb now. We should meet up and go wheeling together?
For sure man.. How long have u been stationed here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cotruckin View Post
I just put in for a contract position down there but have not heard anything yet.
Contract position for what job? hopefully u get it man we could always use some more tacos down here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenpachiZaraki View Post
Living here in carlsbad, hrs away from everything! We wanna get a meet going here soon, but gotta round up a herd first. So far we have about 4 of us here.
Well if im off when u guys go im totally down to tag along.. I've never been to a meet since there doesnt seem to be many ppl from around here and im so far away from everything.
Old 07-27-2011, 10:01 AM   #16
iHUNTLEATHERFACE is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Spectre
Name: H.E.L.P.3.R
iHUNTLEATHERFACE's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=BroliathTRD;3490857]For sure man.. How long have u been stationed here?

Ive been here a little over two years now. You?
Old 07-29-2011, 06:25 PM   #17
Stay thirsty my friends

[QUOTE=iHUNTLEATHERFACE;3495948]
Quote:
For sure man.. How long have u been stationed here?

Ive been here a little over two years now. You?
Ive been here for just over a year now.. I spent 2 years at kadena before here and i gotta say coming from Okinawa Japan to Clovis NM was pretty bad haha