1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Southern Colorado Wheelin, Sun May 22nd

Discussion in 'Colorado' started by 06rubi, May 16, 2011.

1. May 16, 2011 at 6:26 PM
    06rubi

06rubi [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kenney
    Pueblo West, CO
    Vehicle:
    10 MGM (wife's truck)
    Debadged, tinted windows, 7 pin relocated, bed lights, 12 volt socket in bed of truck, on board air, auxiliary fuse box, grill craft, hella 500's, t-rex eyelids, pink budbuilt skids, icon remote resi coil over, camburg uca, alcan rear springs, ubolt flip, icon 2.5 remote rear resi shocks
    Heading over Medano Pass towards the Great Sand Dunes on Sunday, May 22. Leaving from my house in Pueblo West around 8:30 or 9:00. If you are interested I'll PM you my address. It's a pretty easy trail but lots of fun due to the multiple water crossing and the sand at the end. It is stocker friendly. Airing down is mandatory due to the sand. Air is available at the park if you don't intend on coming back over and taking asphalt home.
    http://www.nps.gov/grsa/medano-pass-road.htm
    http://www.traildamage.com/trails/index.php?id=53

2. May 17, 2011 at 7:31 AM
    2blu4u

2blu4u Human after all

Member:
    Northern Colorado
    Vehicle:
    07 Indigo Ink Sport
    TRD exhaust, Pro Comp leveling kit, MB wheels, Yoko Geolander tires, black Grillcraft grill, BHLM, Pop-n-Lock, Access bed cover, Katzkin leather with seat heaters, custom console cover, shorter black billet antenna, Street Performance Throttle Body Spacer, bed mat, and bed extender.
    I have been wanting to do this run for over a year now. Last year something came up last minute in the spring, then the fire happened in the fall. This weekend I have the U2 concert saturday night so I will be in no shape to do a run the following morning. Have fun man and maybe in the fall I will be able to finally catch up with you on this sweet trail!

3. May 17, 2011 at 9:04 AM
    Milehigh

Milehigh Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark
    Colorado
    Could be some major water crossings with the run off like we've had. I tried to get up Marshall pass a week ago, hit snow at about 10k. I love the Sangre's, have fun man!

4. May 18, 2011 at 9:16 PM
    06rubi

06rubi [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kenney
    Pueblo West, CO
    Vehicle:
    10 MGM (wife's truck)
    Debadged, tinted windows, 7 pin relocated, bed lights, 12 volt socket in bed of truck, on board air, auxiliary fuse box, grill craft, hella 500's, t-rex eyelids, pink budbuilt skids, icon remote resi coil over, camburg uca, alcan rear springs, ubolt flip, icon 2.5 remote rear resi shocks
    We were there last year the day the fire started. My wife noticed the smoke but we didn't think anything of it til we saw it on the news a couple days later. To bad you are gonna miss the trail run on Sun. Have fun at the concert!

NPS website says the runoff is moderately low. I figured it would be running pretty good too.

Products Discussed in

To Top