Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

las vegas paint and body shops??

Old 06-04-2011, 06:01 PM   #1
F16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: LUKE
F16TACO's Tacoma Gallery
las vegas paint and body shops??

hey i want to paint match my bumpers and grille and i cant really find any info on good paint shops around here. i was wondering if anyone knows of any that do good work and are not RIDICULOUSLY expensive like everything else in LV.

thought i would ask fellow tacoma owners because we seem to take more pride in our trucks than most other people. any suggestions are much appreciated!!
Old 06-08-2011, 02:17 PM   #2
Hug balls bitch
big dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
big dog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by F16TACO View Post
hey i want to paint match my bumpers and grille and i cant really find any info on good paint shops around here. i was wondering if anyone knows of any that do good work and are not RIDICULOUSLY expensive like everything else in LV.

thought i would ask fellow tacoma owners because we seem to take more pride in our trucks than most other people. any suggestions are much appreciated!!

check with MOT i think he had to have his truck painted
Old 06-08-2011, 04:18 PM   #3
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
I had mine done at a pricey shop because it was a claim they work on a lot of high end shit! I know that there is a place called rolling art in town I don't know what kinda prices they have but I know they do some BADASS WORK!
Old 06-08-2011, 07:37 PM   #4
F16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: LUKE
F16TACO's Tacoma Gallery
cool thanks man i'll check it out