Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Denver area metal fabricator - Sawtooth Industries

Old 06-06-2011, 03:14 PM   #1
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Denver area metal fabricator - Sawtooth Industries

http://sawtoothindustriesco.com/

A buddy of mine is starting up a fabrication business (Sawtooth Industries, LLC) who specializes in bumpers and body armor for 3/4 ton and 1 ton pickups...and now a few products for 2nd Gen Tacomas

Weld-on and Bolt-on Sliders

high clearance rear bumper for 2nd gen

non-HC rear bumper for 2nd gen

Front bumper (no hoop, center hoop and 3 hoop options)

Please contact Marshall at
ph: 303-351-2137
marshall@sawtoothindustriesco.com

or shoot me a pm and we can setup a meeting...
Old 06-06-2011, 08:08 PM   #2
He who walk with a Cane
CoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gramps
CoTacoTRD's Tacoma Gallery
This is down the street from me!! But the map shows that is in the Arapahoe County building. That can't be right. Let me know when you are going to hang there and I will come by. Maybe talk to him about a T case skid and HC rear bumper.
Old 06-07-2011, 05:44 AM   #4
BRT
BigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
BigRedToy's Tacoma Gallery
Interested as well. I am down the street from him, if that map is right.
Old 06-07-2011, 07:12 AM   #5
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
map is a general littleton map...he's off kipling near bellview
Old 06-07-2011, 09:31 AM   #6
He who walk with a Cane
CoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCO View Post
map is a general littleton map...he's off kipling near bellview
OK it is a little further down the street with a couple of turns. Still a Fab shop in Littleton....Rare!
Old 06-21-2011, 11:35 AM   #7
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
updated with new photo of latest dodge front bumper, rear bumper and updated photo of my taco slider

he will be offering front winch bumpers and sliders for 2011...we will be working on a rear bumper shortly after (fall?)
Old 06-21-2011, 11:36 AM   #8
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
pic of a bumper he made for a durango

taco bumper will be smaller up front for a cleaner look, but the sides will be close to this allowing for larger tires and plenty of approach angle
Old 06-21-2011, 12:03 PM   #9
BRT
BigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
BigRedToy's Tacoma Gallery
I like the design, but that thing is huge.
Old 06-21-2011, 12:17 PM   #10
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
yea i'll be helping him with the designing and production of anything tacoma and that is one thing that i do not want to see is a large, in your face bumper that has unnecessary metal...with so many different fabricators out there, there are many examples to base the bumper off of.
Old 06-21-2011, 02:50 PM   #11
He who walk with a Cane

Looking pretty good. I am interested in the Taco designs. Let me know you need any R&D help.
Old 06-27-2011, 10:04 AM   #12
cotruckin is a glorious beacon of lightcotruckin is a glorious beacon of lightcotruckin is a glorious beacon of lightcotruckin is a glorious beacon of lightcotruckin is a glorious beacon of lightcotruckin is a glorious beacon of light
cotruckin's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to cotruckin
I want something like this. I could also help with designs too, I use SketchUp daily so I am pretty good with it.

Old 06-27-2011, 10:07 AM   #13
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
very nice
Old 06-27-2011, 10:19 AM   #14
vv I think it's growing
mreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mreimann's Tacoma Gallery
Let me know if you guys need some help with designs. I can even help with the fabrication if needed

He should also look into designing some RTT platforms or roof mounted light racks
Old 06-27-2011, 10:22 AM   #15
cotruckin is a glorious beacon of lightcotruckin is a glorious beacon of lightcotruckin is a glorious beacon of lightcotruckin is a glorious beacon of lightcotruckin is a glorious beacon of lightcotruckin is a glorious beacon of light
I also designed this basket.

As well at this led light bar that would mount inside the topper to the bolts that hold my roof rack tracks on.

It is also meant to hang down enough that I could store my fishing poles above it.
Old 07-05-2011, 11:32 AM   #16
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
for a rear bumper...what would you guys like to see?

a high clearance bumper of a mix between ATO and All-pro?

ATO style of high clearance but with lines closer to an all-pro

or just an all-pro style bumper without the high clearance design

or a tube-style bumper like bad land bumpers

designs won't be exact as other fabricators, but looking for design preferences

goal is to get something made here local so those who would like a rear bumper won't be raped by shipping charges and have competitive prices..
Old 07-05-2011, 12:07 PM   #17
vv I think it's growing
mreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hyrbid plate and tube would be awesome for a back bumper. It could be a wrap around like the all pro and not need to cut the bedside.

But I also think a true high clearance bumper with cutting the bedside is essential. I like the looks of CBI the best(hence the reason I have one). Relentless is a little too complex to look good and ATO is a little too simple. IMO cutting the bed at the tail lights is a little too hight
Old 07-05-2011, 12:22 PM   #18
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mreimann View Post
Hyrbid plate and tube would be awesome for a back bumper. It could be a wrap around like the all pro and not need to cut the bedside.

But I also think a true high clearance bumper with cutting the bedside is essential. I like the looks of CBI the best(hence the reason I have one). Relentless is a little too complex to look good and ATO is a little too simple. IMO cutting the bed at the tail lights is a little too hight

like this?

Old 07-05-2011, 04:21 PM   #19
vv I think it's growing

kinda, but more attractive looking.

I'd almost stay to make a simple tube bumper with a top and bottom tube, and then dimple plate between the tubes. So it's a tube bumper but with the spaces filled in.
Old 07-06-2011, 07:58 AM   #20
I am planning on buying a high clearance rear bumper fairly soon, if you needed a vehicle to do mockup on I would be willing to use mine as I am planning on cutting the bedsides anyway. FYI there is a company in Colorado already that is making rear bumpers http://www.armorology.com/In%20The%20Shop.htm I was planning on giving them a call to see cost on their products. I would want a plate style rear to go with my All-Pro front bumper.