Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Off Road Trailer Build

Old 08-31-2011, 08:59 AM   #82
okboatie1 is a jewel in the roughokboatie1 is a jewel in the roughokboatie1 is a jewel in the rough

Navy:
Name: Darrell
okboatie1's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome work! You got skills! Did you go to welding school, or did you stay at a Holiday Inn Express or something? Great thread/build
Old 08-31-2011, 11:37 AM   #83
vv I think it's growing
mreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mreimann's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCO View Post
damn dude...at first while it stands alone, it's like, meh that's a sweet trailer...then you put the can and lift on and it's like, ok that is a bad ass trailer....theeeeen you put that bad boy behind ur truck and it's like, daammmmn that's one bad ass trailer!!!

glad to see the project came together as well as it did
Haha thanks man. Just a few weeks ago I still had no idea what it was going to look like when it was finished. Turned out great IMO

Quote:
Originally Posted by okboatie1 View Post
Awesome work! You got skills! Did you go to welding school, or did you stay at a Holiday Inn Express or something? Great thread/build
I learned to weld from a family friend who went through welding school.....So I did the home school version
Old 09-04-2011, 11:37 AM   #84
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Beefed Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Get lotsa pics on your trip and have a safe one!
Old 09-04-2011, 11:48 AM   #85
RideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to behold

Name: Jesse
RideFast's Tacoma Gallery
You have an eye for welding!
Good job!
Old 09-04-2011, 01:15 PM   #86
Self Proclaimed first gen expert :doh:
Greensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Greensystemsgo's Tacoma Gallery
love your welding and work, still here in the state?
Old 09-04-2011, 01:35 PM   #87
vv I think it's growing
mreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thanks guys. I'm pretty impressed with the end result.

Nick, I just got to denver yesterday so it'll be another 12 weeks before I get back
Old 09-04-2011, 01:36 PM   #88
Self Proclaimed first gen expert :doh:
Greensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Greensystemsgo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mreimann View Post
thanks guys. I'm pretty impressed with the end result.

Nick, I just got to denver yesterday so it'll be another 12 weeks before I get back
yar very cool. Ever think about making bumpers? XD
Old 09-11-2012, 12:49 AM   #89
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
trailer looks sick man!! may still some of your ideas when i do mine.

also FYI for you or anyone. the max coupler hitch. is now D.O.T approved at 6k pounds. found that out on expedition portal.

have you sold it yet?
Old 09-11-2012, 01:00 AM   #90
RECTIFIED
T4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Stefen
T4C0CH40S's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO721 View Post

also FYI for you or anyone. the max coupler hitch. is now D.O.T approved at 6k pounds. found that out on expedition portal.

have you sold it yet?
HOLY THREAD REVIVAL
Old 09-11-2012, 01:03 AM   #91
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by T4C0CH40S View Post
HOLY THREAD REVIVAL
i know. lol. i asked op for info on it in another thread. and he posted the link. so itís not like i went on a 1+ hour search for something like it.
Old 09-11-2012, 01:12 AM   #92
RECTIFIED
T4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Stefen
T4C0CH40S's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i know. lol. i asked op for info on it in another thread. and he posted the link. so itís not like i went on a 1+ hour search for something like it.
all good man, i love this build! i just went over it again
Old 09-11-2012, 01:22 AM   #93

Quote:
Originally Posted by T4C0CH40S View Post
all good man, i love this build! i just went over it again
yeah i do as well. first time i went over it. expedition portal has some really good trailer builds. and all kinds of build for long extended camping and traveling.
Old 09-11-2012, 03:24 AM   #94
vv I think it's growing

Quote:

have you sold it yet?
Good to know about the D.O.T. rating. The trailer is well under that weight even when loaded.

Haven't sold it yet. I'm not in much of a hurry. It's a great piece of equipment to have! I'm currently out of the country and won't be back in the U.S. for good (as far as I know) until march. I'll restart the selling campaign then
Old 09-11-2012, 07:32 AM   #95

Quote:
Originally Posted by mreimann View Post
Good to know about the D.O.T. rating. The trailer is well under that weight even when loaded.

Haven't sold it yet. I'm not in much of a hurry. It's a great piece of equipment to have! I'm currently out of the country and won't be back in the U.S. for good (as far as I know) until march. I'll restart the selling campaign then
yeah. idk if yours is an older model or not. but i now that it just got rated this year.

also if and when you do sell it. may have better luck trying on expedition portal. they have a hole sup section for the sell of trailers.