Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Hello from CO! Any co members??

Old 07-09-2011, 09:46 AM   #1
CollegeTacoma is a jewel in the roughCollegeTacoma is a jewel in the roughCollegeTacoma is a jewel in the rough
Name: Taylor
CollegeTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Hello from CO! Any co members??

Any co members on here??
Old 07-09-2011, 10:07 AM   #2
DOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant future

Name: Jobin
DOT's Tacoma Gallery
yeah there is a few of us check out the CO BS thread
Old 07-09-2011, 10:17 AM   #3
CollegeTacoma is a jewel in the roughCollegeTacoma is a jewel in the roughCollegeTacoma is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOT View Post
yeah there is a few of us check out the CO BS thread
Thanks do any if you think you could help me fina a Tacoma ? Been looking for a while
Old 07-09-2011, 10:25 AM   #4
DOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant future

DOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CollegeTacoma View Post
Thanks do any if you think you could help me fina a Tacoma ? Been looking for a while
They are all over just depends on what you want to spend and what you are really looking for ?
Old 07-09-2011, 10:35 AM   #5
I'm kinda interested in the first gens now I want to try out one of these "amazing" manuals
Old 07-09-2011, 08:21 PM   #6
Shetto24 is on a distinguished road

Shetto24's Tacoma Gallery
It took me about a good 3 months to find my truck. I looked in the surrounding states too but eventually found one here in Denver. Saw the ad on Friday morning, had the truck by Friday night. '05/AC/V6/TRD Off Road with 58k miles for under <$15.5k. Had to act FAST!
Old 07-09-2011, 08:55 PM   #7

DOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shetto24 View Post
It took me about a good 3 months to find my truck. I looked in the surrounding states too but eventually found one here in Denver. Saw the ad on Friday morning, had the truck by Friday night. '05/AC/V6/TRD Off Road with 58k miles for under <$15.5k. Had to act FAST!
Nice that is about what I paid for mine about the same miles too ! you should check the rest of us out in the CO BS thread
Old 07-10-2011, 09:55 AM   #8
Shetto24 is on a distinguished road

Shetto24's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOT View Post
Nice that is about what I paid for mine about the same miles too ! you should check the rest of us out in the CO BS thread
Admittedly (sp?) I troll the CO B.S. thread.
Old 07-10-2011, 10:50 AM   #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoDawgfan View Post
Welcome from GA and good luck finding your truck!
Thanks how is Georgia this hot summer. In Arkansas right now right next door (compared to CO)
Old 07-10-2011, 11:28 AM   #11
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CollegeTacoma View Post
Thanks how is Georgia this hot summer. In Arkansas right now right next door (compared to CO)
Hot as usual, mid 90's but with our humidity it's worse than mid 90's most other places.

BTW, I've been to CO. back at Y2K with my ex. Got to do a little sight seeing, beautiful. Ironically was there for Christmas and no snow, it was warmer there at the time than GA. Except for the mountains of course. I forget the name of the town they lived in, but close to Pueblo and I think we frequented Canyon City if I remember correctly.
Old 07-10-2011, 06:11 PM   #12
Ya the snow in co is random lol
Old 07-12-2011, 02:44 AM   #13
06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kenney
06rubi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoDawgfan View Post
Hot as usual, mid 90's but with our humidity it's worse than mid 90's most other places.

BTW, I've been to CO. back at Y2K with my ex. Got to do a little sight seeing, beautiful. Ironically was there for Christmas and no snow, it was warmer there at the time than GA. Except for the mountains of course. I forget the name of the town they lived in, but close to Pueblo and I think we frequented Canyon City if I remember correctly.
Penrose?