Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Las Vegas area trail info.

Old 07-12-2011, 02:55 AM   #1
06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kenney
06rubi's Tacoma Gallery
Las Vegas area trail info.

Looks like I have to go to Vegas in Jan for my wifes sisters birthday. It's a half a year away but I like to plan ahead! Lucky for me the Shot Show is that week so gives me something to do for a couple days. I want to see what its like to wheel in the desert for a couple days too. Is there any web sites that has info on trails or maps that I can download or buy? Also do yall rate trails out there by difficulty?
Kenney
Old 08-01-2011, 10:40 PM   #2
Hug balls bitch
big dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
big dog's Tacoma Gallery
You should post this in the vegas bs thread when the time gets closer hit us up in the bs and let us know what you got and what you like and i m sure we can put a run together and wheelers pass will have snow that time of year soo that sounds good to me and a stock 4x4 can make that run and its still fun