Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Reno/Sparks Trail Run

View Poll Results: Where do we want to go?
Peavine 0 0%
Off Pyramid just north of McCarran 0 0%
Moon Rocks off Pyramid & Winnemucca Ranch Road 0 0%
off Coughlin Parkway up in those hills at the top of McCarran 4 30.77%
Hunter Lake Trail 5 38.46%
Sunrise Pass from Minden to Yerington 2 15.38%
No choice 4Wheelin4Banger only 2 15.38%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-21-2011, 12:16 AM   #21
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Can we just set the date for the run to the 6th? Sounds like its going to be the best for everyone....

So what nobody wants to cut my firewood?
Don't want to lock it in quite yet. Thread hasn't even been up 24 hours yet.
But it looks like Hunter Lake Trail on Aug 6th. Do we want to meet up at Eric's shop Relentless Fabrication?

Old 07-21-2011, 01:08 AM   #22
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Wheelin4Banger View Post
So what nobody wants to cut my firewood?
Don't want to lock it in quite yet. Thread hasn't even been up 24 hours yet.
But it looks like Hunter Lake Trail on Aug 6th. Do we want to meet up at Eric's shop Relentless Fabrication?

well, I do happen to have a chainsaw.
Old 07-21-2011, 12:18 PM   #24
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierrahsky View Post
...I did not buy a tacoma to Rock Climb.
Agreed if I wanted to climb rocks I would have bought some petons and a rope.

Old 07-21-2011, 12:53 PM   #25
"GO DUCKS" Edition
Oregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
Oregon TRD's Tacoma Gallery
I'm taking the family to Reno/Tahoe the 4th thru the 7th. We were headed there for HAN but other shit came up so we are headed there the week before.

This trail run sounds kickass but i got too much stuff planned for the familia. Where and what time are you all meeting up at? Be kinda cool to buzz by and say hi before ya'll take off.
Old 07-21-2011, 01:01 PM   #26
Expedition Style
sierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
sierrahsky's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to sierrahsky
Quote:
Agreed if I wanted to climb rocks I would have bought some petons and a rope.
Great minds.....
Old 07-21-2011, 01:02 PM   #27
Expedition Style
sierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAPR View Post
I'm taking the family to Reno/Tahoe the 4th thru the 7th. We were headed there for HAN but other shit came up so we are headed there the week before.

This trail run sounds kickass but i got too much stuff planned for the familia. Where and what time are you all meeting up at? Be kinda cool to buzz by and say hi before ya'll take off.
If your going to be here for han, erics shop is just down the street from the largest car showing, largest classic car garage, and less than 1 street away from the freeway. Victorian square is the major hot spot and his shop is 2 blocks away.
Old 07-21-2011, 01:53 PM   #28
"GO DUCKS" Edition
Oregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
If your going to be here for han, erics shop is just down the street from the largest car showing, largest classic car garage, and less than 1 street away from the freeway. Victorian square is the major hot spot and his shop is 2 blocks away.
I WAS gonna be there for HAN but a damn wedding (funeral) is that weekend here at home so we are coming down there the week be4 HAN instead.
Old 07-21-2011, 11:09 PM   #29
dlthunder has a spectacular aura aboutdlthunder has a spectacular aura about
Name: Dan
dlthunder's Tacoma Gallery
Sadly I can only make the 13th right now, if you go the 6th (that is cool) I will catch you guys the next trip.

Relentless is now in RENO??? SWEET!!!
Old 07-22-2011, 12:19 AM   #30
Expedition Style

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlthunder View Post
Sadly I can only make the 13th right now, if you go the 6th (that is cool) I will catch you guys the next trip.

Relentless is now in RENO??? SWEET!!!
I know!
Old 07-22-2011, 09:13 AM   #31
Bizarro is on a distinguished road

Name: Steffen
Bizarro's Tacoma Gallery
As Long as we can all agree on a date, I'm sure I can request it off. Just need good notice. And when we all get out there, maybe we can talk about meeting the same day once a month or something like that so we can always plan on having that 1 day off every month. So let's decide on a date that works for the majority of us. I'm down for whenever.
Old 07-22-2011, 10:40 AM   #32
Longtime Toyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizarro View Post
As Long as we can all agree on a date, I'm sure I can request it off. Just need good notice. And when we all get out there, maybe we can talk about meeting the same day once a month or something like that so we can always plan on having that 1 day off every month. So let's decide on a date that works for the majority of us. I'm down for whenever.
Well it looks like Aug 6th works for most of us. Lets meet at Relentless Fabrications 1533 Greg St @ 9AM sound good?

Old 07-22-2011, 10:51 AM   #33
Expedition Style

Does anyone want to hit vc or something like jumbo before then?
Old 07-22-2011, 11:03 AM   #34
"GO DUCKS" Edition

Quote:
Well it looks like Aug 6th works for most of us. Lets meet at Relentless Fabrications 1533 Greg St @ 9AM sound good?

i'll buzz down from my hotel be4 ya'll take off and say hi since i'm in town..i'm 1 mile down the road!!!
Old 07-22-2011, 12:00 PM   #35
Its 4 o’clock somewhere
la0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Does anyone want to hit vc or something like jumbo before then?
What is jumbo?
Old 07-22-2011, 12:01 PM   #36
Its 4 o’clock somewhere
la0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shed

la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
And count me in for the 6th
Old 07-22-2011, 12:16 PM   #37
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well it looks like Aug 6th works for most of us. Lets meet at Relentless Fabrication 1533 Greg St @ 9AM sound good?
Sounds good to me
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAPR View Post
i'll buzz down from my hotel be4 ya'll take off and say hi since i'm in town..i'm 1 mile down the road!!!
Old 07-22-2011, 12:24 PM   #38
Expedition Style

Quote:
Originally Posted by la0d0g View Post
What is jumbo?
Jumbo is a little easier than HLT but also longer. Eric and I ran jumbo to watch fireworks and the road is not bad at all. Has a couple spots that are up hill but mostly easy. You can get to it from vc, washoe valley, or from south reno.
Old 07-22-2011, 12:59 PM   #39
Its 4 o’clock somewhere

la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Jumbo is a little easier than HLT but also longer. Eric and I ran jumbo to watch fireworks and the road is not bad at all. Has a couple spots that are up hill but mostly easy. You can get to it from vc, washoe valley, or from south reno.
cool, thanks
Old 07-22-2011, 05:11 PM   #40
Expedition Style

There is a run up HLT this sunday, any one wanna go?