Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Reno/Sparks Trail Run

View Poll Results: Where do we want to go?
Peavine 0 0%
Off Pyramid just north of McCarran 0 0%
Moon Rocks off Pyramid & Winnemucca Ranch Road 0 0%
off Coughlin Parkway up in those hills at the top of McCarran 4 30.77%
Hunter Lake Trail 5 38.46%
Sunrise Pass from Minden to Yerington 2 15.38%
No choice 4Wheelin4Banger only 2 15.38%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-03-2012, 09:26 AM   #421
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Bump because I want to see more local trail run pics.
Old 12-03-2012, 09:36 AM   #422
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
Bump....cause I wanna do a local trail run!!!!

My truck essentially put back together....who's up for a day trip to Sand Mountain to see if I can break it again?
Old 12-03-2012, 10:05 AM   #423
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post
I wanna do a local trail run!!!!
So do I, but with my current schedule I know I wont be going on one soon.
I get home at 4:40 Sunday morning and go back to work at 6:00 Tuesday night. My weekends are spent remodeling & repairing the new home. At least when things calm down at work (& we go back to a 4 day week) I have a friend there that works the same schedule to go wheeling with on Mondays.
Old 12-03-2012, 10:14 AM   #424
Longtime Toyman

Just to change the icon on the home page (or to give you guys some ideas).
Old 03-07-2013, 08:31 PM   #425
gjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud of

Air Force: 1st Recon Squadron
Name: Jerry
gjacobsjr's Tacoma Gallery
When is some going to put together a trail run???????
Old 03-08-2013, 12:33 PM   #426
Longtime Toyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by gjacobsjr View Post
When is some going to put together a trail run???????
I don't know. The local action has moved to Reno and surrounding areas: Official spotted, BS, and meets thread(1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Check that for upcoming runs.
Old 03-08-2013, 07:32 PM   #427
Desert Taco
wbr775 has much to be proud ofwbr775 has much to be proud ofwbr775 has much to be proud ofwbr775 has much to be proud ofwbr775 has much to be proud ofwbr775 has much to be proud ofwbr775 has much to be proud ofwbr775 has much to be proud ofwbr775 has much to be proud ofwbr775 has much to be proud of
Name: Weber
wbr775's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post
Bump....cause I wanna do a local trail run!!!!

My truck essentially put back together....who's up for a day trip to Sand Mountain to see if I can break it again?
im down! would like to go out before easter see what i need to do before that weekend
Old 03-09-2013, 09:26 AM   #428
Scttacoma29 is a jewel in the roughScttacoma29 is a jewel in the roughScttacoma29 is a jewel in the rough

Firefighter: wildland firefighter
Name: Jared
Scttacoma29's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys I'm interested as well still haven't had a chance to try out the equipment
Old 03-09-2013, 09:39 PM   #429
gjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud of

Ok putting together a trail run behind the house that should end up in Virginia city. Next weekend the 16th. If you want to go PM me or put on here so i know how many.
Old 03-09-2013, 09:49 PM   #430
rtn1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrtn1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrtn1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrtn1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrtn1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrtn1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrtn1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrtn1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrtn1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrtn1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrtn1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
rtn1911's Tacoma Gallery
I'm heading to Truckee area next weekend and hope to take my truck out for the first time. New Taco, stock setup. Fire-road / trail recommendations are welcome. Also want to do some shooting at Carson City range if anyone is interested.
Old 03-11-2013, 12:41 PM   #431
Longtime Toyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtn1911 View Post
I'm heading to Truckee area next weekend and hope to take my truck out for the first time. New Taco, stock setup. Fire-road / trail recommendations are welcome. Also want to do some shooting at Carson City range if anyone is interested.
PM Jerry to find out about the trail he's taking. A lot of the trails around here can be done stock.
Quote:
Ok putting together a trail run behind the house that should end up in Virginia city. Next weekend the 16th. If you want to go PM me or put on here so i know how many.
Old 03-11-2013, 03:18 PM   #432

Saturday Run to Virginia City or where ever it dumps out at March 16th

Meet at the Starbucks on Longley and McCarran at 11am. Should be stock friendly a few chanllenges. Let me know if you are in.
Old 03-11-2013, 03:47 PM   #433
la0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Meet at the Starbucks on Longley and McCarran or my house, either or. Should be stock friendly a few chanllenges. So who wants to go??????
Depends on what time you're meeting and if my truck is in one piece
Old 03-11-2013, 06:29 PM   #434

Quote:
Originally Posted by la0d0g View Post
Depends on what time you're meeting and if my truck is in one piece
You called it first you set the time. I do t want to go to late in the day.
Old 03-12-2013, 08:10 AM   #435

updated Sat Run

Meet at the Starbucks on Longley and McCarran at 11am. Should be stock friendly a few chanllenges. Let me know if you are in. If you would like to propose a different time let me know as well
Old 03-12-2013, 08:26 AM   #436
emeraldtriangle is on a distinguished road
emeraldtriangle's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
updated Sat Run

Meet at the Starbucks on Longley and McCarran at 11am. Should be stock friendly a few chanllenges. Let me know if you are in. If you would like to propose a different time let me know as well
Bah so tempting...Ill be in Fernley around this time....
Old 05-21-2013, 06:40 PM   #437
dana is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement: Peace officer for Justice
Name: NorthernTaco
dana's Tacoma Gallery
How do you like your Ultimate Lift kit. Thinking about getting one?
D
Old 05-22-2013, 10:49 AM   #438
Longtime Toyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by dana View Post
How do you like your Ultimate Lift kit. Thinking about getting one?
D
Hi Dana
I don't know who you're asking, but I like my OME lift. It lifts without preloading the coils.
For opinions on lifts check out these threads
OME lift kit vs. Toytec Ultimate Coilover kit
Old Man Emu: Questions, Answers & Pictures

If you're a local we use these threads now.
Reno and surrounding areas: Official spotted, BS, and meets thread
775 Tacomas