Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Reno/Sparks Trail Run

View Poll Results: Where do we want to go?
Peavine 0 0%
Off Pyramid just north of McCarran 0 0%
Moon Rocks off Pyramid & Winnemucca Ranch Road 0 0%
off Coughlin Parkway up in those hills at the top of McCarran 4 30.77%
Hunter Lake Trail 5 38.46%
Sunrise Pass from Minden to Yerington 2 15.38%
No choice 4Wheelin4Banger only 2 15.38%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-20-2011, 09:58 AM   #1
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Reno/Sparks Trail Run

Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Hey, figured since our 'trail run' thread kinda turned into a BS thread, I'd just start a real thread for BSing, meets, etc.

Members interested in future runs (as far as I know correct me if Iím wrong)
1. 4Wheelin4Banger
2. 05ROCKSLINGER (aka 2004robert)
3. LjHarp
4. Bizarro
5. Mrs. Bazarro
6. Maxamillion2345
7. MajKong
8. RelentlessTaco
9. R.J.
10. TACSNOW
11. JESSMAN
12. DCW
13. Mugambo
14. nvdeserted
15. Jeepin456 (if PreRunnerable)
16. Teniente
17. sierrahsky
18. GreatBasinTaco
19. la0d0g
20. 09Taco
21. Nvgeoscouter
22. Sierra4x4
23. GuapOh
24. wbr775 (Sundays only)
25. RenoTacoma
26. johnnythunders79
27. Sparrow
28. MattNV
29. picunrelated
30 ICH MAG TORTE
31. jberry813
32. renocountry
33. You?
Old 07-20-2011, 10:41 AM   #2
Expedition Style
sierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
sierrahsky's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to sierrahsky
I voted for HLT simply because every one can do it and no offense but I did not buy a tacoma to Rock Climb. So sorry moon rocks!
Old 07-20-2011, 11:05 AM   #3
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierrahsky View Post
I voted for HLT simply because every one can do it and no offense but I did not buy a tacoma to Rock Climb. So sorry moon rocks!
That's not what the pictures of you at Moab say!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Wheelin4Banger View Post
[SIZE=3][FONT=Arial]Itís time to make this happen. Sorry Max (maxamillion2345) I was going to wait for you but I want to do this before Joshís (sierrahsky) truck sells it might be his last chance for a while. You can catch the next one.
No worries, I'll catch up with you guys when I'm back!
Old 07-20-2011, 11:19 AM   #4
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Voted HLT as well.
The Aug dates are probably best for me, dont think I could do the July 30th.
I'll just throw this out there... if we all want to get together at one meeting spot before heading out to the trailhead, we could all meet at my shop on Greg St near Rock blvd. Theres tons of parking in the lot, especially on weekends. Seems pretty central, and easy to get to the freeway if we need, or anywhere else for that matter.
Old 07-20-2011, 11:39 AM   #5
Expedition Style
sierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxamillion2345 View Post
That's not what the pictures of you at Moab say!
What! Not me, someone else. lol

I have to be easy on the truck, if I break it I have to fix it, and then I will loose money!
Old 07-20-2011, 11:40 AM   #6
Expedition Style

Quote:
Voted HLT as well.
I'll just throw this out there... if we all want to get together at one meeting spot before heading out to the trailhead, we could all meet at my shop on Greg St near Rock blvd. Theres tons of parking in the lot, especially on weekends. Seems pretty central, and easy to get to the freeway if we need, or anywhere else for that matter.
Good Idea, .... do I sense some potential for a future mod day in the works down the road?
Old 07-20-2011, 11:44 AM   #7
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierrahsky View Post
Good Idea, .... do I sense some potential for a future mod day in the works down the road?
Yeah, I was thinking of setting one up some time in September possibly?
Old 07-20-2011, 11:58 AM   #8
Expedition Style

Quote:
Yeah, I was thinking of setting one up some time in September possibly?
Well even if I dont have the Tacoma by then I am down to help out! Who knows, maybe I will be able to swing getting this new gen by then!
Old 07-20-2011, 12:20 PM   #9
R.J. is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.J. is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.J. is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.J. is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.J. is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.J. is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.J. is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.J. is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.J. is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.J. is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.J. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: US Navy Seabees
Name: RJ
R.J.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Voted HLT as well.
I like this idea! Been wanting to check out your shop! Future mod day! Woohoo!
Old 07-20-2011, 12:24 PM   #10
R.J. is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.J. is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.J. is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.J. is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.J. is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.J. is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.J. is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.J. is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.J. is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.J. is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.J. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

R.J.'s Tacoma Gallery
Hmm.. I'd like to shoot for the 6th. I'd need to try and get some free time though. The 13th would be Hot August Nights weekend and I don't think I'd be able to get that free.
Old 07-20-2011, 01:07 PM   #11
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Voted HLT as well.
Sounds good to me.

Old 07-20-2011, 04:00 PM   #12
GreatBasinTaco is a jewel in the roughGreatBasinTaco is a jewel in the roughGreatBasinTaco is a jewel in the rough
Army:
Name: Mike
GreatBasinTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not gonna be able to make any of those dates. Maybe the next one.
Old 07-20-2011, 04:28 PM   #13
MajKong has much to be proud ofMajKong has much to be proud ofMajKong has much to be proud ofMajKong has much to be proud ofMajKong has much to be proud ofMajKong has much to be proud ofMajKong has much to be proud ofMajKong has much to be proud ofMajKong has much to be proud ofMajKong has much to be proud of

Marines: Sergeant of Marines, 4th Force Recon
Name: Johnny
MajKong's Tacoma Gallery
I don't care where we go. The 13th, being HAN, is bad for me.
Old 07-20-2011, 04:28 PM   #14
Expedition Style

For those who cant make those dates, lets just do a run. Something close and simple anytime.
Old 07-20-2011, 04:35 PM   #15
la0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd. Depending on what day you decide on, I might be able to go.
Old 07-20-2011, 05:35 PM   #16
DCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
DCW's Tacoma Gallery
The dates sound good but the week of H.A.N my days off might change I work at the Atlantis and they have a big showing of cars. I am in if days off don't change.
Old 07-20-2011, 06:08 PM   #17
nvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nvdeserted's Tacoma Gallery
30th is definitely out for me, groomsman at a wedding. Aug 16th is out too.
Old 07-20-2011, 06:58 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.J. View Post
I like this idea! Been wanting to check out your shop! Future mod day! Woohoo!
Thanks. I'll post up when I figure out what dates would be best.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Wheelin4Banger View Post
Sounds good to me.
Alright, lets plan on it then.
Old 07-20-2011, 06:59 PM   #19

Can we just set the date for the run to the 6th? Sounds like its going to be the best for everyone....
Old 07-20-2011, 09:29 PM   #20

R.J.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Can we just set the date for the run to the 6th? Sounds like its going to be the best for everyone....
That would be great if we could. That's 2 weeks out and that should be enough time for me to have the 6th cleared up.

What is everyone else thinking?