1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Whats up!

Discussion in 'South West' started by RecklessTaco, Aug 2, 2011.

1. Aug 2, 2011 at 7:40 AM
    RecklessTaco

RecklessTaco [OP] Livin the Dream

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Topaz Lake, Nv.
    Vehicle:
    08 Dbl Cab Prerunner TRD Sport Debadged
    ENGAGE LT KIT, King 2.5x 8" coilovers w/600lb 18"coil springs, a custom built leaf pack in the rear by OMD, and a custom built prerunner bumper by SurfInferno. 35x12.50-17General Grabbers on 17x9 Black MB Wheels rims, Volant CAI w/Amsoil dry filter, Volant Ram Air, Poweraid Throttle body spacer, URD MAF Calibrator, Flowmaster40, Uniden Bearcat cb w/ 4' fire fly firestick antenna, & a Icom V80 Handheld(Modded for race channels)
    Hey guys! Me and my girl and the kids are heading up to Wellington, NV to visit her father for the weekend. We will be up there friday afternoon and will be leaving Monday morning. I was wondering if there was anything going on near there with you TW peeps?:D

2. Aug 4, 2011 at 6:56 PM
    RecklessTaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Topaz Lake, Nv.
    Vehicle:
    ENGAGE LT KIT, King 2.5x 8" coilovers w/600lb 18"coil springs, a custom built leaf pack in the rear by OMD, and a custom built prerunner bumper by SurfInferno. 35x12.50-17General Grabbers on 17x9 Black MB Wheels rims, Volant CAI w/Amsoil dry filter, Volant Ram Air, Poweraid Throttle body spacer, URD MAF Calibrator, Flowmaster40, Uniden Bearcat cb w/ 4' fire fly firestick antenna, & a Icom V80 Handheld(Modded for race channels)
    Nobody can tell me if anything is going on this sat that i am able to drive to near Wellington Nevada? we are going to be up there this weekend and want to do some wheeling!:D

3. Aug 4, 2011 at 11:05 PM
    MountainEarth

MountainEarth Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bryan
    CO
    Vehicle:
    2010 TRD OR Access
    Leer 100XR Shell, BedRug mat - comfy sleeping, GT Covers microfiber seat covers, BFG All Terrains 265/70r16, Dashmat, Antennax 13" shorty antenna, Weathertech liners, Ultra Gauge, Avid Light Bar, PIAA 520 ATPs, one old dog
    I don't think there are too many people of ANY kind in Wellington Nevada! :)

4. Aug 4, 2011 at 11:06 PM
    Blue

Blue You're my boy blue

Member:
    First Name:
    Dylan
    Sierras
    Vehicle:
    ex 99 current 04 TRD
    what the fuck is a Nevada? :p

5. Aug 5, 2011 at 4:43 PM
    RecklessTaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Topaz Lake, Nv.
    Vehicle:
    Its cool I found a crew going offroading within an Hour and a half from where we are. Which is actually Douglas county, not Wellington! kinda where the 208 and the 395 meet!:D

Products Discussed in

To Top