Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Reno/Sparks Tint Shops

Old 08-16-2011, 03:22 PM   #1
TACSNOW is on a distinguished road
Name: Nick
TACSNOW's Tacoma Gallery
Reno/Sparks Tint Shops

Any one know of a good window tinting shop in Reno and how much they charge? I want to do 20% on all my windows, but I want it done right and not have to worry bout it.
Old 09-20-2011, 09:48 PM   #2
R.J. is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.J. is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.J. is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.J. is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.J. is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.J. is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.J. is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.J. is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.J. is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.J. is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.J. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: US Navy Seabees
Name: RJ
R.J.'s Tacoma Gallery
I had mine done at Trim Line. They did very good work!

Llumar tint, life time warranty. I paid $150. Not sure if that's pricey, as I didn't shop around, but I think I paid for quality work.