1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Great American Beer Festival!

Discussion in 'South West' started by Fistgar, Aug 18, 2011.

1. Aug 18, 2011 at 3:00 AM
    Fistgar

Fistgar [OP] Off-Road Limo

Member:
    First Name:
    Chance
    Denver, Colorado
    Vehicle:
    2010 TRD Sport LB 4x4 MGM
    Satoshi grille, painted engine cover, 20% tint on windows, OME 3" Lift, TSB in the rear with ToyTec AAL, , tinted tails, Hella 500's. 1" body lift
    I saw a post by a TW member that is traveling here to Denver for the GABF and planning on hitting some trails while visiting. Any of you all doing the GABF this year? My wife and I are going along with some friends from California and Kentucky (wierd combo). We did it last year and had an absolute blast. Made the front page of the GABF website for 2010-11 :D They just took it off when they put the tickets for '11 up for sale so you don't get to see me in all of my intoxicated glory...

I'm wondering how many TW members are planning on going to the GABF! You won't see my Taco there tho... no driving for me (lightrail FTW) :cheers:

2. Aug 18, 2011 at 1:33 PM
    krap22

krap22 Well-Known Member

Member:
    :woot:

my wife and i will be going with my BIL and his friends. We will all be dressed up with a theme. I don't know what the theme will be this year. This will be my first time to the festival, and also the reason i won't be wheeling the day after.

3. Sep 28, 2011 at 12:27 PM
    krap22

krap22 Well-Known Member

Member:
    So who is going to this?

Products Discussed in

To Top