Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Great American Beer Festival!

Old 08-18-2011, 03:00 AM   #1
Off-Road Limo
Fistgar is one of the sharper tools in the shedFistgar is one of the sharper tools in the shedFistgar is one of the sharper tools in the shedFistgar is one of the sharper tools in the shedFistgar is one of the sharper tools in the shedFistgar is one of the sharper tools in the shedFistgar is one of the sharper tools in the shedFistgar is one of the sharper tools in the shedFistgar is one of the sharper tools in the shedFistgar is one of the sharper tools in the shedFistgar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chance
Fistgar's Tacoma Gallery
Great American Beer Festival!

I saw a post by a TW member that is traveling here to Denver for the GABF and planning on hitting some trails while visiting. Any of you all doing the GABF this year? My wife and I are going along with some friends from California and Kentucky (wierd combo). We did it last year and had an absolute blast. Made the front page of the GABF website for 2010-11 They just took it off when they put the tickets for '11 up for sale so you don't get to see me in all of my intoxicated glory...

I'm wondering how many TW members are planning on going to the GABF! You won't see my Taco there tho... no driving for me (lightrail FTW)
Old 08-18-2011, 01:33 PM   #2
BigFoot aka Sasquatch
krap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
krap22's Tacoma Gallery

my wife and i will be going with my BIL and his friends. We will all be dressed up with a theme. I don't know what the theme will be this year. This will be my first time to the festival, and also the reason i won't be wheeling the day after.
Old 09-28-2011, 12:27 PM   #3
BigFoot aka Sasquatch
krap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
So who is going to this?