Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

BITD BlueWater Desert Challenge

Old 08-25-2011, 04:38 PM   #1
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
BITD BlueWater Desert Challenge

I just talked to Casey Folks today.

It sounds like I'll be a checkpoint for this race, as well as an area retrieval.

So what I need is some help. I need at least 1 person, more is better, to work the checkpoint as I am out retrieving vehicles. Someone close and with a trailer would be great! If need be, we(I) could rent one. This way we will have shade, restroom, a place to prepare food and sleep as it is a 2 day race. If you have ever worked races before you know it could be a good time, especially retrievals.

So if anyone is interested, and wants to help, and won't flake, please PM me with your info. More race info and schedules can be found at BITD.com.

Old 08-25-2011, 08:03 PM   #2
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
subd, may be interested, never done it before though. im about a 3 hour drive from parker, go there all the time
Old 08-25-2011, 08:19 PM   #3
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
subd, may be interested, never done it before though. im about a 3 hour drive from parker, go there all the time
As long as you're not a dipshit and have some common sense...

It's all pretty simple.
Old 08-25-2011, 08:57 PM   #4
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Um. Re-subd cause I accidentally unsubscribed to my own thread. Doh!
Old 08-25-2011, 10:13 PM   #5
theghost is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheghost is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheghost is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheghost is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheghost is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheghost is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheghost is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheghost is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheghost is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheghost is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheghost is one of the sharper tools in the shed
theghost's Tacoma Gallery
I may or may not be working a retail trailer at contingency but if I am i wouldn't mind helping out if we stick around long enough. 2nd Gen 4x4 here with the works. Ill keep you posted but I think I may be racing the next weekend in Ridgecrest so this could could be a no.
Old 08-25-2011, 10:15 PM   #6
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
subbed, dont think i work
Old 08-25-2011, 10:17 PM   #7
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
i also have a pop up camper, stove, 6 gal sink, 2 beds. no shitter or shower.
Old 09-23-2011, 01:03 PM   #8
Banned
any updates?
Old 09-27-2011, 06:52 PM   #9
s13bdafocker has much to be proud ofs13bdafocker has much to be proud ofs13bdafocker has much to be proud ofs13bdafocker has much to be proud ofs13bdafocker has much to be proud ofs13bdafocker has much to be proud ofs13bdafocker has much to be proud ofs13bdafocker has much to be proud ofs13bdafocker has much to be proud of

Name: Daniel
s13bdafocker's Tacoma Gallery
Im going.... i try to go every year but i will deff be going this year because i have my tacoma and not some dropped 240 drift car. I also have a spare room in havasu that can sleep 2-4 people just throwing that out there if anyone needs a place.