Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

New Mexico Meet 9/4/11 -- Rio Puerco PICTURES

Old 09-04-2011, 03:59 PM   #1
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
New Mexico Meet 9/4/11 -- Rio Puerco PICTURES

Post up your pictures here gentlemen! I shall do the same when they finish uploading.
Old 09-04-2011, 04:44 PM   #3
Taco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Dependent, pops was a Major
Name: Alex
Taco505's Tacoma Gallery
here are some of mine

Old 09-04-2011, 04:48 PM   #4
Taco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Taco505's Tacoma Gallery
and for the money shots....

Old 09-04-2011, 08:11 PM   #6
RideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to behold

Name: Jesse
RideFast's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like fun!
Old 09-04-2011, 08:18 PM   #7
Team no taco
Cinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 9th BN 94th DIV Instructor
Name: Jose
Cinco's Tacoma Gallery
I hope to make the next one..
Old 09-04-2011, 08:20 PM   #8
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
[/QUOTE]

DAMNNNNNN
Old 09-04-2011, 09:22 PM   #10
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco505 View Post
here are some of mine
Beatiful pictures, man!!!
Old 09-04-2011, 09:23 PM   #11
Back in the game!
Wile is one of the sharper tools in the shedWile is one of the sharper tools in the shedWile is one of the sharper tools in the shedWile is one of the sharper tools in the shedWile is one of the sharper tools in the shedWile is one of the sharper tools in the shedWile is one of the sharper tools in the shedWile is one of the sharper tools in the shedWile is one of the sharper tools in the shedWile is one of the sharper tools in the shedWile is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
Wile's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-04-2011, 09:36 PM   #12
pantherballhp will become famous soon enough
pantherballhp's Tacoma Gallery
good looking trucks, looks like a blast
Old 09-04-2011, 09:38 PM   #13

Taco505's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slodgetto View Post
Beatiful pictures, man!!!
haha thanks man i try
Old 09-04-2011, 09:38 PM   #14
Über Posre

Here's what I got..

Old 09-04-2011, 09:55 PM   #16
Über Posre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripcord View Post
Dang guys! Great pictures!

That was a fun trip, I hope we can do another one soon.
Heck yeah it was! Me too..... Wile (Tim) was talking about maybe setting something up in the near future... like a few weeks out maybe
Old 09-05-2011, 10:53 AM   #18
Cloudy-fabricator of things
Whitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Johnathan
Whitecloud's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdTRD View Post
Looks good! Sorry i had to bail after the meet up. Family duty and all. Johnathan, what happened to the window? Who's truck is all sideways and about to roll?
Was going a little too fast and where I had the rear tire strapped it came loose when the rear end bucked up and hit the rear window. I was pretty pissed but i got over it after a while. Oh and that was Gash that almost flipped it. Both of the drivers side wheels got off the ground at one point before he landed where he was. The wife did an awesome job using our truck as a counterbalance to lower his back down. It worked out well amd I think he has a little bit of seat left that his ass didn't eat.
Old 09-05-2011, 10:56 AM   #19
Cloudy-fabricator of things
Whitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Johnathan
Whitecloud's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks to everybody that came out to make it a great meet. I'm up for another one whenever you guys just let me know. I'll try to get my jeep buddies out as well so they can show us a bit of the more gnarly stuff. And Greg seriously let me know when you get time to head to the glade for a bunch of trucks.
Old 09-05-2011, 10:58 AM   #20
Hayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brandon
Hayes's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like you had a good time. Nice pictures all around.

For the record: This guy does not look nearly as scared as he should be.

If I was in that situation, my but would pucker so hard it would suck seat cushion. Suck so much seat cushion that I would have to cough it out.