Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Clovis NM

Old 09-22-2011, 03:10 AM   #1
bailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ex-navy, IT Contractor
Name: Cody
bailerc's Tacoma Gallery
Clovis NM

Got a job offer for here at cannon AFB, was wondering if anyone could give me a bit of insight on the area etc, seems kind of far out, but the pay might make up for it, any decent off road areas , or mostly flat ?

thanks, Cody
Old 09-22-2011, 03:23 AM   #2
2005shaun is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Ammo
2005shaun's Tacoma Gallery
Its flat as hell man.. I'm down range also trying to make a little money to get a supercharger. There is alot of dirt roads (country roads) you can take. I got non vol'd to cannon from luke afb phx.. Pretty pissed but shit happens..Depends what kind of riding you do most of it is north bout 2hrs. Clovis is 6mi from the tx border 1.5hr from lubbock.
Old 09-22-2011, 03:57 AM   #3
bailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ex-navy, IT Contractor
Name: Cody
bailerc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005shaun View Post
Its flat as hell man.. I'm down range also trying to make a little money to get a supercharger. There is alot of dirt roads (country roads) you can take. I got non vol'd to cannon from luke afb phx.. Pretty pissed but shit happens..Depends what kind of riding you do most of it is north bout 2hrs. Clovis is 6mi from the tx border 1.5hr from lubbock.
well i'm from MI so i used to hills and mud, just curious whats down there, it's a pretty good opportunity for someone as young as me, but i've never been out there.