1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Utah peeps WTF!

Discussion in 'South West' started by BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO, Sep 23, 2011.

1. Sep 23, 2011 at 8:46 PM
    BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO

BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO [OP] DUDE MAN BRO

Member:
    First Name:
    Hot Carl!!!
    Roy UT
    Vehicle:
    2010 TRD-Off Road TACO Extra value package
    Icon Ext Travel w/ Resi Front and rear, Dakar leaf springs, total chaos UCA's, color matched rear bumper, color matched satoshi grille with black chrome TRD emblem, konig countersteer offroads (black) w/ 285/75 Duratracs, sockmonkey Trailiens 3rd tail light cover, Tacomaworld.com sticker (made by me), debadged all around, Relentless Front Bumper, Sliders, Rear bumper, and bed bars with Yakima rack w/ full size spare, shovel, hi-lift
    Whats up fellow TW'ers. I have a question for the people that are in Utah because I will be moving there in a couple months.

Anyways I was there house hunting around Hill AFB last week and could not find a gas station anywhere that didn't add ethanol to EVERY grade of fuel that they sell! I don't know about you guys but I refuse to run that crap in my truck. I even asked the guy at the counter of one station and he looked at me like I was crazy.

So my question is: Does anyone from the area know which gas stations don't have ethanol in all of its grades of fuel? Also when is the next meet in the area? (if there is one)

2. Sep 27, 2011 at 10:54 AM
    JasoTaco

JasoTaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Salt Lake City, Utah
    Vehicle:
    09 Tacoma TRD Off Road
    ToyTec Ultimate 3" Lift -TSB Rear springs - TRD Cold Air Intake - TRD Skid Plate - Total Chaos Upper Control Arms - 2 Hella Rallye 4000 lights (130W Bulbs) - Clear Bra - Under Coat - Bed extener - Toyota Bed Mat - Weathertech floor mats - Tailgate hose clamp & washer mod - PIAA Fog Lights - ScanGauge II - Beefed Sliders - Differential Breather Mod - Heated Seats - All-Pro Bumper - Warn M8000 Winch with wireless controls - Boztec Diff Skid - ATO skids
  3. Sep 27, 2011 at 3:52 PM
    BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO

BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO [OP] DUDE MAN BRO

Member:
    First Name:
    Hot Carl!!!
    Roy UT
    Vehicle:
    2010 TRD-Off Road TACO Extra value package
    Icon Ext Travel w/ Resi Front and rear, Dakar leaf springs, total chaos UCA's, color matched rear bumper, color matched satoshi grille with black chrome TRD emblem, konig countersteer offroads (black) w/ 285/75 Duratracs, sockmonkey Trailiens 3rd tail light cover, Tacomaworld.com sticker (made by me), debadged all around, Relentless Front Bumper, Sliders, Rear bumper, and bed bars with Yakima rack w/ full size spare, shovel, hi-lift
  4. Nov 8, 2011 at 12:58 PM
    Twiostaco

Twiostaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Austin
    Utah
    Vehicle:
    08 White DC TRD Sport
    5100's front set to .85 w/eibach springs, 5100 rear w/toytec 2"AAL, Light Race UCA, 17" Black Rhino Ocotillo wheels, 265/70/17 KO2's, K&N drop in filter, Grill Craft front mesh, one piece driveshaft (vibes gone) rear diff breather mod, BHLM, Fog anytime, 886 reverse bulbs.
    I live close to the base last station around that I knew of not running ethanol was in kaysville. Sadly 1 day I noticed a new gigantic 10% ethanol sticker on the pump so I know of none now

Products Discussed in

To Top