Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Utah peeps WTF!

Old 09-23-2011, 08:46 PM   #1
DUDE MAN BRO
BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant future

Air Force: A.G.E.
Name: Hot Carl!!!
BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Utah peeps WTF!

Whats up fellow TW'ers. I have a question for the people that are in Utah because I will be moving there in a couple months.

Anyways I was there house hunting around Hill AFB last week and could not find a gas station anywhere that didn't add ethanol to EVERY grade of fuel that they sell! I don't know about you guys but I refuse to run that crap in my truck. I even asked the guy at the counter of one station and he looked at me like I was crazy.

So my question is: Does anyone from the area know which gas stations don't have ethanol in all of its grades of fuel? Also when is the next meet in the area? (if there is one)
Old 09-27-2011, 10:54 AM   #2
JasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
JasoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Not all gas stations out here have ethanol but more than I would like. We have haven't had too many Utah meets lately I think everybody has been very busy this summer. We need to get another group together and go to Moab again.

If you need details on the area you are moving you should reach out to metric310 he lives up there.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/members/metric310.html

Utah BS Thread
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...bs-thread.html
Old 11-08-2011, 12:58 PM   #4
Twiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant future

Name: Austin
Twiostaco's Tacoma Gallery
I live close to the base last station around that I knew of not running ethanol was in kaysville. Sadly 1 day I noticed a new gigantic 10% ethanol sticker on the pump so I know of none now