Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

JasoTaco - October 2011 Moab Trip (Pics)

Old 10-19-2011, 11:00 PM   #1
JasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
JasoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
JasoTaco - October 2011 Moab Trip (Pics)

Hey guys I just got back from Moab. As always it was a great trip. I didn’t get to do as much wheeling in the Tacoma as I would have liked but I did cover a lot of ground between the truck and the day we spent on the RZR’s

Polaris RZRTacomaOn Foot

Colorado was represented at the Poison Spider trailhead.

Colorado River seen from Hell's Revenge (by Hell's Gate)

Little Arch on Poison Spider Mesa trail. Moab Rim parking Lot seen through the arch.

"Gangsta Lean" my dad broke a spring on Poison Spider.

Kane Creek
It's a tight squeeze. It's good to have a winch and sliders

I got off easy + some small scratches on my bumper.

Love my new Boztec diff skid.

Old 10-20-2011, 07:50 AM   #2
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
hell yea!

love kane creek...the last big hill there was hell with a manual, but looking forward to hitting it back up with my new gears!

i almost made it through the squeeze in the beginning without a winch but my kickout wasn't enough and would have hit my rear panel, so i also winched...winched up the ledge on the driver side to give me room with that rock
Old 10-20-2011, 09:05 AM   #3
JasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
JasoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCO View Post
hell yea!

love kane creek...the last big hill there was hell with a manual, but looking forward to hitting it back up with my new gears!

i almost made it through the squeeze in the beginning without a winch but my kickout wasn't enough and would have hit my rear panel, so i also winched...winched up the ledge on the driver side to give me room with that rock
I went back and looked at your pictures and noticed you went more drivers side. I think that may have been a better line considering how close I came to hitting my door and rear panel.