Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Glorieta Meet Pics 2.0

Old 11-06-2011, 10:01 PM   #1
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Glorieta Meet Pics 2.0

5 lbs of Bacon. Thanks Greg!

Yummy

looks like that Diabeetus is kicking in

derp

more comming...
Old 11-06-2011, 10:05 PM   #2
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thats it!
Old 11-06-2011, 10:13 PM   #3
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
NICE!!!!!!
Old 11-06-2011, 10:15 PM   #4
braaap

Thanks! I almost smashed my laptop on the ground because photobucket was being slow

I need to get my homework done and get some sleep...
Old 11-06-2011, 10:15 PM   #5
Taco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Dependent, pops was a Major
Name: Alex
Taco505's Tacoma Gallery
awesome!! good pics man looks like you all had a good time now I'm sad i couldn't go haha
Old 11-06-2011, 10:16 PM   #6
braaap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco505 View Post
awesome!! good pics man looks like you all had a good time now I'm sad i couldn't go haha
thanks man yeah it was pretty fun. Not looking forward to the carwash. I wish I had been smart like Johnathan.
Old 11-06-2011, 10:18 PM   #7
braaap

Oh and sorry I didn't get you going through the mud Greg! I got a video instead that im going to send to Diabeetus man (Raymond) to include in his vid.
Old 11-06-2011, 10:32 PM   #8
tacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
tacocolin's Tacoma Gallery
Great pictures! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!
Old 11-06-2011, 10:48 PM   #10
braaap

Haha thanks guys. Im really liking the bacon shot
Old 11-06-2011, 10:52 PM   #11
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Not nearly as epic as Steven's lol but here ya go!

Ok, Now for some action shots! lol

Love this one!

Deisel :derp:

Brutus

Old 11-06-2011, 11:02 PM   #12
braaap

Whoa that windmill shot is awesome!

love the fight pics too
Old 11-07-2011, 12:14 AM   #13
braaap

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
Please don't take this the wrong way fellas but always remember "Tread lightly"
totally understand dude. the mud is actually part of a road that happens to be along the same path as some wierd water pump thing out there so its always wet. The giant mud puddle is one of those cow water pits that ranchers dig. It was all infested with some nasty stuff lol.
Old 11-07-2011, 12:28 AM   #14
Über Posre

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
totally understand dude. the mud is actually part of a road that happens to be along the same path as some wierd water pump thing out there so its always wet. The giant mud puddle is one of those cow water pits that ranchers dig. It was all infested with some nasty stuff lol.
x2
Old 11-07-2011, 01:40 AM   #15
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
<---

Jelly as a mofo.

damnit gayray, wheres my honorary cardboard cutout that you guys were supposed to take along >:l
Old 11-07-2011, 01:41 AM   #16
Abron Cabron
NewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/Paramedic; Ski Patrol; River Guide
Name: Abraham
NewMexiTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome shots!!!!

That looks like it was hella fun.sorry i missed it. those mud shots are deep enough to cause involuntary cringing fo sho. ( the Mesa used to be sort of secret-ish...shhhh)
Its a good point about treading lightly, it is BLM land and has been tapped into for years for all kinds different local needs, from firewood, to collecting mossrock, to ranching, target shooting, hunting I'm sure.all the way back to the 1600s!. the roads are all etablished already. so as long as we take care not to thrash too much, our use wont stand out too much, and it will be fun for many years to come... (Diabeetus will only be allowed to come up and release his pent up banking frustrations quarterly.) and its not like I didnt tear it up last time either, its just a valid concern for any wheeling area.

and yeah, i'm jelly. but the Broncos won, so it was a good day at work.
Old 11-07-2011, 07:06 AM   #17
pigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pigger's Tacoma Gallery
Well I sure had a good time!

Thanks to everyone for making me feel welcome; great bunch of people.
Old 11-07-2011, 08:27 AM   #18
braaap

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMexiTaco View Post
Awesome shots!!!!

That looks like it was hella fun.sorry i missed it. those mud shots are deep enough to cause involuntary cringing fo sho. ( the Mesa used to be sort of secret-ish...shhhh)
Its a good point about treading lightly, it is BLM land and has been tapped into for years for all kinds different local needs, from firewood, to collecting mossrock, to ranching, target shooting, hunting I'm sure.all the way back to the 1600s!. the roads are all etablished already. so as long as we take care not to thrash too much, our use wont stand out too much, and it will be fun for many years to come... (Diabeetus will only be allowed to come up and release his pent up banking frustrations quarterly.) and its not like I didnt tear it up last time either, its just a valid concern for any wheeling area.

and yeah, i'm jelly. but the Broncos won, so it was a good day at work.
yeah I agree, we probably tore it up more than we should have (made some ruts in that already established road). There are also some pieces of corner light lens somewhere out there
Old 11-07-2011, 08:37 AM   #19
cnewell969 is on a distinguished road

Name: Clay
cnewell969's Tacoma Gallery
i had a great time, other then i blow a cv joint (I knew it was about to go) it was nice to meet you all
thx
Old 11-07-2011, 08:57 AM   #20
pigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pigger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cnewell969 View Post
i had a great time, other then i blow a cv joint (I knew it was about to go) it was nice to meet you all
thx
Bummer! Did you make it home OK?