Notices

New Mexico Flea Market Thread

Old 04-16-2013, 07:27 PM   #221
Big Dustin will become famous soon enough

Name: Dustin
Big Dustin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremeCustoms505 View Post
Just a little note: these camper shells are super easy to have a paint shop color match to any vehicle. So don't let it being white stand in your way of buying it!!!
Good luck with your sale.

Thank you much!
Old 04-16-2013, 09:39 PM   #222
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: A1C
Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomtom View Post
MasterLock cable lock:
How long is this?
Old 04-17-2013, 07:54 AM   #223
tomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tomtom's Tacoma Gallery
I think it is 4' but I'll have to check tonight.
Old 04-21-2013, 06:22 AM   #225
RideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to behold

Name: Jesse
RideFast's Tacoma Gallery
2006 4runner excellent condition drives perfect
83,500 miles
Jesse
505-363-1631

craigslist add: http://albuquerque.craigslist.org/cto/3724493284.html
Old 04-21-2013, 04:59 PM   #226
claymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant future

Name: Clay
claymore's Tacoma Gallery
2012 OEM Step Tubes

OEM step tubes off 2012 DCSB. About 10,000 miles on them. They have a couple wear marks from getting in and out of the truck. No dents or scrapes. All hardware included. Still on the truck. $250

Old 04-23-2013, 05:42 PM   #227

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Dustin View Post
Hello again! I can head down to ABQ this weekend if anyone is interested in anything. All Prices are OBO! Shoot me an offer, I have no use for this stuff! Here is what I still have:

Rockford Fosgate Amplifier. R500-1D. 500wx1 RMS. 6 months old New $139, Asking $100

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_...e-R500-1D.html

Kicker 12" 10TCVT122. 12" Comp VT sub in slim truck box. Fits behind rear double cab seats if you remove the pastic bin. I used the RF amp on it, sounds great. 6 Months old. $250 New, Asking $175

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_...10TCVT122.html

17" Konig Countersteer Type X wheels in Bronze with Nitto Terra Grappler 265/70/17 Tires. Have about 8k miles on the set. Includes Hub Rings, black Gorilla spline drive lug nuts. They are all mounted with no TPMS in them. Tires still look new. Rims are great. Only blemish is on the inside where the center cap goes. Small scuff in the paint from when they were balanced. New was $1400 for all. Asking $1000 for all!

OEM Bilstein Front shocks. Have about 2k miles on them Great shape. Asking $50

Toyota OEM skid plate. Used for 1 month. Excellent condition. Includes all hardware. New $200. Asking $125
Shocks are sold!!

Plus price drops!

$800 for wheels/tires!

$800 for Camper!
Old 04-24-2013, 12:25 PM   #228
max2 is on a distinguished road

Name: Gary
max2's Tacoma Gallery
You've got a PM on the wheels/tires.

Quote:
Shocks are sold!!

Plus price drops!

$800 for wheels/tires!

$800 for Camper!
Old 04-25-2013, 07:21 AM   #231
max2 is on a distinguished road

Name: Gary
max2's Tacoma Gallery
We have a deal on the wheels/tires. Consider them sold!

Quote:
PM'd you back!

Skid Plate is Sold! Thanks everyone!
Old 04-25-2013, 08:11 AM   #232
ExtremeCustoms505 is on a distinguished road

Name: Mike
ExtremeCustoms505's Tacoma Gallery
score

Thats a good score on those wheels & tires for sure.

Congrats to you both!!
Old 04-25-2013, 03:10 PM   #233

Quote:
Originally Posted by max2 View Post
We have a deal on the wheels/tires. Consider them sold!
Yes sir, we will see you soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremeCustoms505 View Post
Thats a good score on those wheels & tires for sure.

Congrats to you both!!
Yeah, he got a smoking deal on them! Thanks!
Old 04-25-2013, 05:11 PM   #234
toastyjosh is on a distinguished road
Firefighter: helitack
toastyjosh's Tacoma Gallery
Selling my 81

http://santafe.craigslist.org/cto/3699146395.html
Old 04-25-2013, 06:54 PM   #235
TacoToonz
TacoToonz is on a distinguished road
TacoToonz's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks slodgetto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slodgetto View Post
This. VVV Just come on in, ask for me, and let me know you're from TW. I'll get you a discount.
Thanks slodgetto
Old 04-27-2013, 11:25 PM   #236
tomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tomtom's Tacoma Gallery
OK, a bunch of stuff for free. Take it off my hands before it ends up in the landfill.

1st Gen Stock UCAs. ball joints not included, trashed in the process of removal. You get what you see in the box:

1st Gen spare tire hoist and arms:

An awesome ashtray:

GONE - Medium duty CB antenna spring:

1st Gen strut studs:

PM me if interested. Stuff is going to be gone by next weekend no matter what.
Old 04-28-2013, 08:20 AM   #237
Disco Disco...
SGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: NBCNCO, HHC, 1-158 INF
Name: Scott
SGT Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I would like to try out that spring. Thinking I would like to try teathering it down with a roap instead of unscrewing it every time I want in my garage.
Old 04-28-2013, 11:03 AM   #238

tomtom's Tacoma Gallery
Let me know if you feel like dropping by and picking it up. Otherwise, I'll throw it in the truck for next time we meet up.
Old 04-28-2013, 03:47 PM   #239
claymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant future

Name: Clay
claymore's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by claymore View Post
OEM step tubes off 2012 DCSB. About 10,000 miles on them. They have a couple wear marks from getting in and out of the truck. No dents or scrapes. All hardware included. Still on the truck. $250

Bump
Old 04-28-2013, 09:37 PM   #240
Disco Disco...
SGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: NBCNCO, HHC, 1-158 INF
Name: Scott
SGT Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomtom View Post
Let me know if you feel like dropping by and picking it up. Otherwise, I'll throw it in the truck for next time we meet up.
Does it swing around too much?