Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

New Mexico Flea Market Thread

Old 11-16-2011, 12:18 AM   #21
pairodice is on a distinguished road

Name: Jay
pairodice's Tacoma Gallery
got 1 stock trd gen 2 wheel and tire $50,1 new 16in fj wheel and tire $50, 1 new set of lug nuts for custom wheels(spline drive tapered)make offer. also work bikes and atvs if you are tired of gettin raped at the dealer
Old 11-16-2011, 01:04 AM   #22
Taco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Dependent, pops was a Major
Name: Alex
Taco505's Tacoma Gallery
iv got a shit ton of 2nd ten 5 lug parts doubt i will every get rid of them but here is the list

front bumper cover
grey grill
5 lug 15" steal rims (4)
center seatbelt
stock leafs
stock coils

might have more but can't remember right now haha.

but I'm retarded and i break shit if anyone needs that? haha jk but really i can help with just about anything. also some of you guy know already but for those of you that don't i work for fedex so i have the hook up on shipping 75% off so let me know if you need anything.
Old 11-16-2011, 12:12 PM   #23
Team no taco
Cinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 9th BN 94th DIV Instructor
Name: Jose
Cinco's Tacoma Gallery
Hey losers....

I have a Brand New Polk Audio DXi 10in Sub in a Truck style box. Also a Alpine MF-400 sub amp that does 400x1 @ 2ohms. Thats RMS.

Both for 200 obo. I will install with a full amp kit for 250.
Old 11-16-2011, 12:26 PM   #24
pigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pigger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
Hey losers....

I have a Brand New Polk Audio DXi 10in Sub in a Truck style box. Also a Alpine MF-400 sub amp that does 400x1 @ 2ohms. Thats RMS.

Is this the 1st-gen sub you were telling me about? That would sound awesome! Clean & deep, like a tall virgin's vagina.
Old 11-16-2011, 12:31 PM   #25
Team no taco
Cinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cinco's Tacoma Gallery
This is a different one.. This sub is Brand Spanking new. Do you want this set-up? I can hold it for you.
Old 11-16-2011, 12:48 PM   #26
pigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pigger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
This is a different one.. This sub is Brand Spanking new. Do you want this set-up? I can hold it for you.
Thanks a lot, but your used one is probably more like what I need & can afford. I might have $$$ for that next month; it's a 3-check month for me.
Old 11-16-2011, 01:18 PM   #27
Taco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Taco505's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hey losers....

wtf man so many things i want.....but my shit is still low is puck its bugging the crap outta me

also we still need t meet up maybe sometime this weekend if your free
Old 11-16-2011, 07:10 PM   #28
Team no taco

Cinco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco505 View Post
wtf man so many things i want.....but my shit is still low is puck its bugging the crap outta me

also we still need t meet up maybe sometime this weekend if your free
I'm free sat.... let me know. I think you headunit is going tits up
Old 11-16-2011, 10:24 PM   #29

Taco505's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm free sat.... let me know. I think you headunit is going tits up
for sure ill hit you up then man...and ya i think it is to be honest cuz something is deff wrong thats for sure
Old 11-22-2011, 10:37 AM   #30
RideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to behold

Name: Jesse
RideFast's Tacoma Gallery
Crank Brothers pedals two years of use bearings feel great, rebuilt last year $35

Gary Fisher x cal 29er Frame, seat post and front derailleur included Great condition Never wrecked $150

Race Face Ride XC MTB Cranks Very little use $50

Fox TALAS 90-130MM suspension fork, Near perfect condition just serviced by Dan @ Bike Works (the best suspension mechanic in abq) $350

Louis Vuttion womens purse perfect condition no stains or scratches authentic with sales receipts registered with Louis Vuittion to verify its not a fake $750(firm) MSRP$1250
my mom bought it but rarely used it

Thanks for looking
Jesse
505 363 1631
Old 11-22-2011, 03:26 PM   #32

pigger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMexiTaco View Post
oh shittttt. Loooie vitton at the swap meet!

lol
Wonder why Raymond hasn't snapped that up yet.
Old 11-22-2011, 03:32 PM   #33

pigger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Heretic View Post
Broseph, I have never paid more then 20 bucks for any clothes but my suits and shoes
Gotta respect a thrifty-but-stylish man!
Old 11-23-2011, 08:40 AM   #35
RideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to behold

Name: Jesse
RideFast's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMexiTaco View Post
oh shittttt. Loooie vitton at the swap meet!

lol
lol! Get Fancy
Old 12-07-2011, 10:46 PM   #37
pairodice is on a distinguished road

Name: Jay
pairodice's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Heretic View Post
That was the same one Eric broke(the black first gen with the arb) at our last meet!
ya he was supposed to get it. they cheap enough he probly got a new set for what it would cost in fuel to come up and get it
Old 12-15-2011, 09:39 PM   #38
Team no taco

Cinco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Cool Idea..

I have 5 brand new 36in Bias BFG Tires. The only thing is that they require a 16.5in rim. I forget the exact measurements but PM me if you are interested.
I'm just posting these up again incase anyone forgot lol. I don't need these! Willing to go stupind cheap. Like under 100 a pop. Willing to trade for anything cool also.
Old 12-22-2011, 06:04 PM   #39
He said "Member," ahuh huh
Appljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeremy
Appljaxx's Tacoma Gallery
Black tube steps for 2nd gen Tacoma. 150.00$

These came off my 2012, so they are in great shape. Abq area
Old 01-18-2012, 12:04 PM   #40
Team no taco

Cinco's Tacoma Gallery
Hey losers...

I'm selling my entire front speaker set-up. Look in my sig for pics and details... PM or text me if interested...