Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

New Mexico Flea Market Thread

Old 01-18-2012, 12:06 PM   #41
pigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pigger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
Hey losers...

I'm selling my entire front speaker set-up. Look in my sig for pics and details... PM or text me if interested...
Your truck appears to have the correct # of pedals.
Old 02-24-2012, 01:04 AM   #45
Cloudy-fabricator of things
Whitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Johnathan
Whitecloud's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Heretic View Post
I have hugs. Free hugs for everyone

....but cloudy, you have already collected enough sir and are abusing the offer

Just kidding cloudy
What is this that you speak of?????
Old 03-23-2012, 08:46 PM   #47
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
Got a set of 4 hankook dynapro a/ts for sale off my truck. 70% tread left 31/10.50r15LT. $240
Old 03-30-2012, 01:06 PM   #48
Team no taco
Cinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 9th BN 94th DIV Instructor
Name: Jose
Cinco's Tacoma Gallery
Hey I have a BNIB Inginsal Rand 3/4in Impact Gun. let me know if your interested.
Old 03-30-2012, 02:51 PM   #49
He said "Member," ahuh huh
Appljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeremy
Appljaxx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
Hey I have a BNIB Inginsal Rand 3/4in Impact Gun. let me know if your interested.
How much? I just bought a gun today. But I can take it back
Old 03-31-2012, 09:55 AM   #51
Team no taco
Cinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 9th BN 94th DIV Instructor
Name: Jose
Cinco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Appljaxx View Post
How much? I just bought a gun today. But I can take it back
Oops I thought it was 3/4 IN BUT IT'S 1/2 IN
Old 03-31-2012, 10:19 PM   #52
STravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
STravis's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody looking for a KHS velvet mountain bike?

I also have four 33x10.5 r15 Toyo m/t's with less than 8,000 miles.

I'm looking to get 1,000 for the bike, and about 800 for the tires.
Old 04-01-2012, 07:11 AM   #53
Alexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
Alexb03's Tacoma Gallery
5 35x12.5x15 on wheels. 4 are bfg mt with about 35-40% left and the 5th is a new goodyear mt. $300 obo

Front axle housing and axle shafts from a 83 toyota pickup. $80

8" third member with 4.88 gears $200

Temp/compass display out of a 07 tacoma $80

more to come!
Old 04-01-2012, 07:58 AM   #54
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by STravis View Post
Anybody looking for a KHS velvet mountain bike?

I also have four 33x10.5 r15 Toyo m/t's with less than 8,000 miles.

I'm looking to get 1,000 for the bike, and about 800 for the tires.
Why you selling the tires?
Old 04-01-2012, 09:33 AM   #55
STravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

STravis's Tacoma Gallery
I'm trying to get 35s. I have 5.29 gears so I decided to move up.
Old 04-01-2012, 10:25 AM   #56
Alexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Alexb03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by STravis View Post
I'm trying to get 35s. I have 5.29 gears so I decided to move up.
I have some 35's, ill let them go cheap!
Old 04-01-2012, 10:53 AM   #57

STravis's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexb03 View Post
I have some 35's, ill let them go cheap!
For a 15 inch wheel? What tires are they?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
Will the 15s clear the calipers?
It took a little bit of grinding, but they clear them now.
Old 04-01-2012, 01:05 PM   #58

Alexb03's Tacoma Gallery
ya there 35x12.5x15, they clear mine fine. they have a big offset. your more than welcome to try them. 4 bfg mt and 1 goodyear mt
Old 04-01-2012, 06:35 PM   #59
RideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to behold

Name: Jesse
RideFast's Tacoma Gallery
2004 Honda TRX 450R
excellent condition!
$2700

I have a black 2005 for sale too!
Old 04-02-2012, 02:05 PM   #60
pigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pigger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slodgetto View Post
Got a set of 4 hankook dynapro a/ts for sale off my truck. 70% tread left 31/10.50r15LT. $240
Is that tires only, or with the alloys?