Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

New Mexico Flea Market Thread

Old 11-07-2011, 02:19 PM   #1
Abron Cabron
NewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/Paramedic; Ski Patrol; River Guide
Name: Abraham
NewMexiTaco's Tacoma Gallery
New Mexico Flea Market Thread

So based on a good idea...Here's a Thread to post up stuff for B/S/T locally in NM. I guess I will organize it as necessary, hopefully as minimally as possible. just update your post to mark it as sold or whatever when its gone or unavailable please. or anything else people want to put in here.

Also In the Colorado thread, NYCO has a listing of Skills or williing-to-trade work categories too, that is an interesting idea. Post that if you're interested.
oh yeah, and pics of the items are mo betta.

POST EM IF YOU GOT EM!!!
Old 11-07-2011, 02:26 PM   #2
Team no taco
Cinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 9th BN 94th DIV Instructor
Name: Jose
Cinco's Tacoma Gallery
Cool Idea..

I have 5 brand new 36in Bias BFG Tires. The only thing is that they require a 16.5in rim. I forget the exact measurements but PM me if you are interested.
Old 11-07-2011, 02:28 PM   #3
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-07-2011, 02:29 PM   #4
pigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pigger's Tacoma Gallery
No pics, but I've got 4 or 5 steel wheels 15 x 7 from an early Tacoma that I'd give away. Good condition, not bent, no signifigant rust.
Old 11-07-2011, 02:31 PM   #5
Abron Cabron
NewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/Paramedic; Ski Patrol; River Guide
Name: Abraham
NewMexiTaco's Tacoma Gallery
If anyones interested I have:

stock UCA's
Stock U bolts
Stock TRD sport Coils
all those are best offer if anyone wants em at all. Next stop... paid forward thread

*885s (still on my truck til I get 886s) price TBD...great/used condition. >15k on em.
(edit: $100.00 seems fair.)

*SOLD* OME zinc rear axle shims TW price $15.00 ($30.00 from toytec before shipping)

*SOLD* OME driveshaft spacer kit. TW price $8.00 (12.00 from Toytec)

*weathertech clear headlight lens protectors. $30.00 i think is what I paid for em.
*Kenwood crossfader
*tweeters
*sony explode 6x9's in boxes
IDK about the value of all those either. make an offer.
dont have pix til i get home tho.
Old 11-07-2011, 02:47 PM   #6
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-07-2011, 05:43 PM   #7
pairodice is on a distinguished road

Name: Jay
pairodice's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

great idea abe i have a brand new set of energy control arm bushins for a gen 1 upper and lower bushings and sleeves black $40obo pd$55+ shipping in july
Old 11-08-2011, 06:43 AM   #8
pigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pigger's Tacoma Gallery
In terms of skills, I'm an electronics tech by trade, and have a meter at home, so if anyone needs help with electrical T/S I'd be willing to try. The factory manuals are on line here, and I think they have wiring diagrams in them.

Cinco probably knows more aout Tacoma wiring than I ever will, though.
Old 11-08-2011, 07:52 AM   #9
Team no taco
Cinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cinco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pigger View Post
In terms of skills, I'm an electronics tech by trade, and have a meter at home, so if anyone needs help with electrical T/S I'd be willing to try. The factory manuals are on line here, and I think they have wiring diagrams in them.

Cinco probably knows more aout Tacoma wiring than I ever will, though.
Do you do Residental work? I would like power ran to my fire pit/ Lounge area in my Backyard.

As for Taco wiring I just know how to fit 1/0 in our little trucks haha
Old 11-08-2011, 07:54 AM   #10
Team no taco

Cinco's Tacoma Gallery
Also as far as my "Trade" I will fix your friends shitty Audio install in everyones trucks. haha. Also my sho does have a Tacomaworld discount.
Old 11-08-2011, 08:03 AM   #11

pigger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
Do you do Residental work? I would like power ran to my fire pit/ Lounge area in my Backyard.

As for Taco wiring I just know how to fit 1/0 in our little trucks haha
I'm not an electrician, sorry. But if you've got a fighter plane with a displays/controls problem, I might be able to help.
Old 11-08-2011, 08:17 AM   #12
Team no taco

Cinco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pigger View Post
I'm not an electrician, sorry. But if you've got a fighter plane with a displays/controls problem, I might be able to help.
Oh damn.. Haha..
Old 11-08-2011, 01:00 PM   #14

pigger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pairodice View Post
looking for a used double -din on the cheap if anyone has one. i have a stock already wise guys
I might have an aftermarket one pulled out of an earlier Tacoma; don't remember what kind. I'll see if I can find it in the garage (things are a little messy from my recent move).
Old 11-08-2011, 01:14 PM   #15
enjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
enjm10's Tacoma Gallery
I have 4 tpms sensors for 05+ they r from the steel wheels. Also have four steel wheels. Ill give em to u for 75 picked up. The sensors $120 shipped. Or we can work out a deal for both
Old 11-08-2011, 04:11 PM   #16
Alexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
Alexb03's Tacoma Gallery
Im al electrician by trade.... Im really busy right now but when i clear up some of my work if anyone needs anything ill hook it up. Also I have some stock front mud flaps off my 06 taco, and a stock intake and k@n filter.

Im also looking for a cab for a 91 reg cab maybe even a ext cab toyota
Old 11-08-2011, 04:26 PM   #17
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
I can weld stuff
Old 11-09-2011, 06:50 AM   #18
Team no taco

Cinco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm a hater in my free time.. FYI
Old 11-15-2011, 08:47 PM   #20
Team no taco

Cinco's Tacoma Gallery
I got a close friend that is now making full custom beer pong tables. They are well made and can be done in any design you want. They have a full shop that does custom wraps. Goes from 250 all the way up. Ipod intergration and lighting available.