Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Upcoming Colorado Events

Old 04-27-2013, 04:13 PM   #3302
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyMtnTRD View Post
Yeah, heard you talking about a roof rack. You should get a frontrunner roof rack. Those are badass.
I am ill prolly have Ben build me one.
Old 04-27-2013, 05:26 PM   #3304
Never let your fear decide your fate
mommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kel
mommehK's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ostrichsak View Post
Probably not as much as me showing up in a Tacoma w/stock tires & no camping gear.
Between your Taco & my gear we're covered then eh? Lol
Old 04-30-2013, 08:16 AM   #3306
Runner
Wishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
Wishbone Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Who's up for a run on Saturday? I was thinking Idaho Springs area, but am up for anything. I need to get out! (and I have some new additions that I would like to put through their paces.)
Old 04-30-2013, 10:22 AM   #3307
Your NativeTaco is in the building
NativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
NativeTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishbone Runner View Post
Who's up for a run on Saturday? I was thinking Idaho Springs area, but am up for anything. I need to get out! (and I have some new additions that I would like to put through their paces.)
I wish I could. I have my final track meet that day and then I hope to finish up the sliders on Sunday.

We need a NoCo mod day so that we can all make sure that we have new fluids and everything is lubed up, tightened down, etc. When I say "we" I mean "me" JK but if we do get a few guys on a truck one at a time, we could probably get several trucks done in a day. We could get rid of a lot of beer too.
Old 04-30-2013, 07:35 PM   #3308
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NativeTaco View Post
I wish I could. I have my final track meet that day and then I hope to finish up the sliders on Sunday.

We need a NoCo mod day so that we can all make sure that we have new fluids and everything is lubed up, tightened down, etc. When I say "we" I mean "me" JK but if we do get a few guys on a truck one at a time, we could probably get several trucks done in a day. We could get rid of a lot of beer too.
I agree with the Mod day. I have a few little things I need to get done, but I don't have a garage or area to do them.
Old 04-30-2013, 07:36 PM   #3309
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
I have a lot of work to be done on mine
Old 04-30-2013, 07:38 PM   #3310
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
fakkk. just got $1162 from tax returns and want to buy stuff for moab. But this whole College life makes me want to keep it.
Old 04-30-2013, 07:43 PM   #3312

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rucas View Post
fakkk. just got $1162 from tax returns and want to buy stuff for moab. But this whole College life makes me want to keep it.
Spend it JK do with it what you think is best. Might be good to hold on to just in case something happens in MOAB. Not to throw a bad vibe out there but it would be a good safety net.

Quote:
I've got like one thing waiting to be done and I may just knock it out tomorrow since the weather is too crappy to do anything else. John, you got a snow day tomorrow?
What ya got? Pulley?
Old 04-30-2013, 07:47 PM   #3313
Don't taze me bro!
Ostrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jer
Ostrichsak's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoyal View Post
Spend it JK do with it what you think is best. Might be good to hold on to just in case something happens in MOAB. Not to throw a bad vibe out there but it would be a good safety net.

What ya got? Pulley?
Yessir. That and some plugs.
Old 04-30-2013, 07:47 PM   #3314

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yessir. That and some plugs.
Nice, should give it some more pep!
Old 04-30-2013, 08:11 PM   #3316

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Indeed. Then maybe I can keep up with those 3.4's.
Maybe if you can run faster than a 16 like the toytec one ran.
Old 04-30-2013, 08:43 PM   #3318
Haaann
Blacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
Blacktacoma23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Indeed. Then maybe I can keep up with those 3.4's.
Lolz!

You rockin stock headers still?
Old 04-30-2013, 08:44 PM   #3319

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
What did the 3.4 run again?

I've seen 14's to mid 16's. Jace has a buddy that his runs 14's. Mine supercharged with lift tires and being an auto will be on the high side for sure.
Old 04-30-2013, 08:53 PM   #3320
Fire Pony
Ice Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lauren
Ice Horse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rucas View Post
I agree with the Mod day. I have a few little things I need to get done, but I don't have a garage or area to do them.
I'll come to motivate