Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Upcoming Colorado Events

Old 11-17-2013, 11:47 AM   #5282
MichelinMan
teamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shed

teamhypoxia's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoTacoTRD View Post
I will be looking for some pics with scratched sliders.
Here you go...
Old 11-17-2013, 03:14 PM   #5284
wuzzy121 has much to be proud ofwuzzy121 has much to be proud ofwuzzy121 has much to be proud ofwuzzy121 has much to be proud ofwuzzy121 has much to be proud ofwuzzy121 has much to be proud ofwuzzy121 has much to be proud ofwuzzy121 has much to be proud ofwuzzy121 has much to be proud of

Name: Mike
wuzzy121's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by teamhypoxia View Post
Here you go...
Wow, nice damage.
Old 11-18-2013, 05:40 PM   #5285
Jakers83 is on a distinguished road
Jakers83's Tacoma Gallery
He everyone! I am thinking of heading up to do bill more or slaughter house this weekend. Looking mostly for sunday early (11-24) I will be heading up from the DTC to either one
Old 11-18-2013, 06:16 PM   #5286
Runner
Wishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
Wishbone Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakers83 View Post
He everyone! I am thinking of heading up to do bill more or slaughter house this weekend. Looking mostly for sunday early (11-24) I will be heading up from the DTC to either one
I am gonna say Bill is probably not a possibility unless via a sled.
Old 11-18-2013, 06:30 PM   #5287
Well snap. Ok yeah I drover over Berthoud pass the other night and did not get a chance to look at the snow. Took a leak in Empire and looked good but yeah that lake is up there.
Old 11-18-2013, 07:02 PM   #5288
Runner
Wishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

More coming this week as well. Slaughter could be good though.
Old 11-18-2013, 07:26 PM   #5289
MichelinMan
teamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shed

teamhypoxia's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakers83 View Post
Haven't done slaughterhouse yet. I'd like to add it to my list of trails
Old 11-18-2013, 07:27 PM   #5290
McBuckets
RockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Noah
RockyMtnTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody wanna go wheelin during the week of Thanksgiving?

Id be so game to get out and do some exploring
Old 11-19-2013, 04:30 AM   #5291
Your NativeTaco is in the building
NativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
NativeTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyMtnTRD View Post
Anybody wanna go wheelin during the week of Thanksgiving?

Id be so game to get out and do some exploring
I might be down. Not too interested in bashing or driving more than 2 hrs to a trailhead (I know I'm being picky) so if there is a place like that I would be ready. I have all week off!
Old 11-19-2013, 09:27 PM   #5292
Teamhypoxia It is a fun trail will one fun hill climb. It is a pretty short trail but you can run the hill a few times and try new lines and get some great flexing.
Old 11-19-2013, 09:28 PM   #5293
I am about 90% sure I will be going sunday. Just depends on what this new storm does on thursday
Old 11-19-2013, 10:04 PM   #5294
RedlineTRD is a splendid one to beholdRedlineTRD is a splendid one to beholdRedlineTRD is a splendid one to beholdRedlineTRD is a splendid one to beholdRedlineTRD is a splendid one to beholdRedlineTRD is a splendid one to beholdRedlineTRD is a splendid one to behold

Marines: Cpl
Name: Kyle
RedlineTRD's Tacoma Gallery
New to Colorado Springs. Ran a couple trails near Woodland park but don't know anyone that wheels around here yet. Would be cool to tag along if its not far from the Springs. Slaughterhouse looks like it is worth the drive (checked it out on traildamage) might be some snow if we get any thursday like they say.
Old 11-19-2013, 10:59 PM   #5295
wuzzy121 has much to be proud ofwuzzy121 has much to be proud ofwuzzy121 has much to be proud ofwuzzy121 has much to be proud ofwuzzy121 has much to be proud ofwuzzy121 has much to be proud ofwuzzy121 has much to be proud ofwuzzy121 has much to be proud ofwuzzy121 has much to be proud of

Name: Mike
wuzzy121's Tacoma Gallery
I wheel every now and then. I'm from the springs.
Old 11-20-2013, 02:26 AM   #5296
Milehightaco007 is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement:
Name: Sean
Milehightaco007's Tacoma Gallery
So are we doing a run on the 24th and if so times and what trail
Old 11-20-2013, 05:32 AM   #5297
He who walk with a Cane
CoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gramps
CoTacoTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by teamhypoxia View Post
Here you go...
Welcome to world of scratch and rattle can Eric.

Well done!
Old 11-20-2013, 10:16 PM   #5299
RedlineTRD is a splendid one to beholdRedlineTRD is a splendid one to beholdRedlineTRD is a splendid one to beholdRedlineTRD is a splendid one to beholdRedlineTRD is a splendid one to beholdRedlineTRD is a splendid one to beholdRedlineTRD is a splendid one to behold

Marines: Cpl
Name: Kyle
RedlineTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Wuzzy next time you go out let me know. If I am available I am always up for a adventure. New to the area so eager to get out in the woods.
Old 11-21-2013, 07:24 AM   #5300
Runner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Horse View Post
I think we may be doing the Independence Trails come black friday.
Lauren, do you take your truck out there, or just the crawler?