Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Need IDEAS! in North UT (Roy area)

Old 11-27-2011, 08:46 AM   #1
DUDE MAN BRO
BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant future

Air Force: A.G.E.
Name: Hot Carl!!!
BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Need IDEAS! in North UT (Roy area)

Ok guys I literally just moved to Roy after my PCS to Hill AFB. Been here two weeks now and met a sweet little thing that agreed to let me take her out. I don't know the area real well yet and have no idea what to do. So if anyone can please give me some cool, unique ideas as far as good restaurants and stuff to see and do I would greatly appreciate it! She's really into photography and finding cool things in the hills and all that, so if there are any ghost towns or just awesome areas to go to that would be perfect. Im open to anything though. Thanks guys!
Old 11-27-2011, 08:55 AM   #2
gopens48 is on a distinguished road
Name: Ryan
gopens48's Tacoma Gallery
As far as restaurants go, I would recommend heading to downtown SLC. If you guys are drinkers, there is a few breweries that have good restaurants attached. I would recommend Red Rock first, they have great food and really good beer. Bohemian brewery is also pretty good. I don't like their beer as much, but the food is good. I would go downtown though, tons of good restaurants and decent bars. As far as places to go in the hills, check out the utah and surround bs thread, they have pictures of places to go in there.
Old 11-27-2011, 12:33 PM   #5
Just Zach is on a distinguished road
Name: Zach
Just Zach's Tacoma Gallery
Roosters in Ogden or Layton is a great restaurant and brewery. What to do I don't know. I think I've been married to long....
Old 11-27-2011, 12:51 PM   #6
toyota4x4man is on a distinguished road
toyota4x4man's Tacoma Gallery
What kind of crap do you like, I have been here for years.
Old 11-27-2011, 04:30 PM   #8
Just Zach is on a distinguished road
Name: Zach
Just Zach's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO View Post
I'm just looking for something for us to do, somewhere we can walk and see things, something that will present opportunity for conversasion.
Christmas lights just turned on in Ogden city center. Also the Solomon center is right there. I-Fly, indoor surfing, movies, lots of good food too.
Old 11-27-2011, 04:44 PM   #9
DUDE MAN BRO
BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant future

Air Force: A.G.E.
Name: Hot Carl!!!
BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Zach View Post
Christmas lights just turned on in Ogden city center. Also the Solomon center is right there. I-Fly, indoor surfing, movies, lots of good food too.
sweet! Thanks